• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Dailies - Week of July 27

Mon. July 27 - Episode #5436
    Originally aired August 30, 1994

Source: Global TV

More to come.

Thanks for sharing. 1994 seems like it was a good year, based off the episodes they've shown recently from that time.

Comment

Tuesday - July 28

Originally aired on April 2, 2004
      https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...040329.php#fri

Wednesday - July 29

Originally aired on May 24, 2005
      https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...050523.php#tue

Thursday - July 30
      Originally aired on February 7, 2008

https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...080204.php#thu

Source: Global TV

Comment

The theme is ... Newman Week

Source: GC

Comment

Tuesday - Abby tells Victor he's her father

Wednesday - Cassie dies

Thursday - Victoria prepares for her marriage to JT.

Comment

I started watching in 1994, when I saw the scene where Jack meets up with Luan where she owns the Saigon Shack in GC. I was HOOKED.
            Have not missed an episode since. ( That does not mean I remember parts of all of them!).

Comment

Hmmm .. interesting that next week is Newman week. Purely speculation on my part, but, for a while, I've been thinking that the last classics aired would be a Newman family week. Technically possible if they then show a couple of recap episodes (or more) the first week in August. But purely speculation.

Regardless, I like that some good family-based Newman episodes are on the agenda for next week. With Abby, Nick and Victoria involvement already, I wonder if the Friday episode will be one featuring Adam.

Comment

• Forever Fan
                Forever Fan commented
                Editing a comment
                Similarly, I assumed that the last week of classics would be devoted to the individual character of Victor Newman. Even though the classics have featured Nikki/Victor love story and now the Newman family, we haven't really seen much of villainous Victor Newman. Nor have we seen him on the farm in Kansas or some of his iconic scenes. Personally, I've seen enough of Victor. But it won't surprise me if there's more of TGVN to come.

Why are they showing Victoria marrying J.T. when he beat her? I don't want to see that again!

Comment

• guichard
                guichard commented
                Editing a comment
                it is a new team and with J.T having a tumour, it is all in the past

Aww, it's going to be hard watching the episode where Cassie dies.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                Rubythroat1 commented
                Editing a comment
                No watch zone, for me.

Originally posted by Dylans_Girl View Post
              Why are they showing Victoria marrying J.T. when he beat her? I don't want to see that again!
              It's the episode from the day before the actual marriage vows and includes Amelia's Victoria having meaningful conversations with both her parents. Perhaps this episode was chosen because of those conversations. As well, because we are getting closer to new episodes starting, perhaps the show managers want to feature the current relationships between Victoria and Nikki and between Victoria and Victor. Just a hunch.

Comment

I'm betting they'll show Summer's birth too. That was actually a great episode. I think that was Colleen and Adrian's affair too.

Comment

Monday - July 27 - Episode #5436
                  Originally aired August 30, 1994

Portions of a recap by rec.arts.tv.soaps

Neil & Dru's
                  ------------
                  Neil is pensively drinking coffee. It's morning. He calls Olivia, who's
                  at work, and wants to know why Dru is going to see her for an appointment.

Ranch
                  -----
                  Victor's at the door, wanting to know why Nikki wanted to see him so
                  urgently. Nikki's concerned about Vicki's trip to New York (NY). She's
                  all of a sudden concerned about Victoria.

Jabot
                  -----
                  Victoria encourages Nick not to give up on Sharon. He agrees because
                  "she has character -- I have respect for her." (we'll have to remember
                  this) He beats himself up for a while. Vicki then says, never mind -
                  he's going back to Europe soon.

Neil & Dru's
                  ------------
                  Dru gets up. She feels wonderful after all her sleep. Neil lets on he
                  knows about Dru's Dr. appointment and insists on going with her.

Vicki's Office
                  --------------
                  Vicki pours over the marketing report, even making notes. Luckily, Ryan
                  stops by (she quickly puts down the report). He wonders how things are
                  going, because last time he saw her, she was pretty messed up.

Ranch
                  -----
                  Victor thinks Nikki's reading too much into the NY trip thing. Nikki
                  (perhaps speaking from experience), implies that the man who flew Vicki
                  to NY wasn't interested in her resume.

Olivia's Office
                  ---------------
                  Neil & Dru show up. Dru complains she's been "exhausted to the bone" and
                  she eats a lot. Olivia kicks Neil out and Dru confronts her sister,
                  wanting the facts.

Tack(y) Room
                  ------------
                  Victor drops by to grill Cole, at Nikki's suggestion. Cole insists
                  there's nothing to worry about. Victor reveals that Nikki's "genuinely
                  disturbed" about the whole thing.

Vicki's Executive Suite
                  -----------------------
                  Ryan says he was worried about her and apologizes for telling Cole where
                  she was. He falls all over himself apologizing. She tells him she went
                  to NY, and was gone from the sleazy hotel by the time he spoke to Cole.

Tacky Room
                  ----------
                  Cole asks Victor why he would lie about what (didn't) happen in NY. He
                  claims the incident is over. Victor asks Cole what job Vicki had (throws
                  Cole for a loop). Cole lies that Vicki never did any work in NY -- that
                  it was a fluke and nothing came of it.

New York City
                  -------------
                  Alec behind his desk. Glenn hands over the September issue of Esprit du
                  Coeur. Two sinister smiles.

Olivia's Office
                  ---------------
                  Olivia and Dru have the same (tired) conversation, ending with Olivia
                  maintaining that she won't know what's wrong without tests.

Coffee House
                  ------------
                  Sharon comes in and talks to Amy and Nick. She talks about going back to
                  school and leaves. Nick's totally distracted by Sharon. Amy offers to
                  skip her summer school class to spend more time with him before he goes
                  back to Switzerland. He says no, and she makes him promise to call
                  later. She leaves, Matt comes over and accuses Nick of being a loser (in
                  the sack) with Amy too. Matt challenges him to a duel, and Nick wimps
                  out, but his blood pressure rises.

Ms. Newman-Howard's Office
                  --------------------------
                  Vicki cant wait to tell Ryan all about her trip. She recaps for the
                  viewers who slept through the last month of this storyline. We learn
                  that Esprit du Coeur has a monthly readership of 200,000.

Boxing Room
                  -----------
                  Victor and Nick -- Nick asks for a boxing lesson. The start to box.

Olivia's Office
                  ---------------
                  Things look good so far for Dru. Olivia asks if there are any more
                  symptoms. Dru tells of her near-fainting spell the night before. She
                  leaves for bloodwork. Olivia smiles and wonders (out loud) if its
                  possible.. "it would be so wonderful for those two."

Boxing Room
                  -----------
                  Nick can't stop punching the bag. Victor tells him they'll do (fancy)
                  footwork next time. Nick is almost possessed. Victor guesses that
                  Nick was imagining Matt's face on the bag. Nick regrets that he may not
                  have the time to use these skills, since he's going back to school.
                  Victor encourages Nick to stay in Genoa City, not to run away from his
                  troubles, but Nick maintains that Nikki wants him to leave (although she
                  didn't say it in so many words).

Vicki's Office
                  --------------
                  Ryan's having a minor coronary at the thought of Victor seeing the
                  centerfold. Vicki reassures him that it won't come out, because Cole
                  stopped it. She adds that Ryan's the only one who knows: "I couldn't
                  resist filling you in: thought it might titillate you."

Comment

Friday 07/31/2020 -
                    Repeat #7764--- originally aired Friday , November 21, 2003

https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...031117.php#fri

Global TV

Comment

Ah, Victoria's infamous centerfold. I don't remember the exact details, but I believe Victor ended up buying all the copies to save Victoria's reputation.

So this is when Nick started to learn that using your fists in a conflict is the way to go. I do remember him being such a baby when he first came to town and how he dressed like such a 90's boyband member.

Olivia suspecting that Dru is pregnant with Lily was the beginning of a storyline that would take 20 years to conclude (with Malcolm being the bio father). Ah... the Bill Bell era!

Comment

• RestlessFan
                        RestlessFan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I saw an episode with Cole and Victoria (H.T.) trying to mend their relationship by going out to eat in public and some man recognizes Victoria from the cover of the magazine and his remark makes Cole very angry at the man and he reacts and makes a scene. Cole and Victoria gets home and he is so mad at Victoria for posing for a mens' magazine and Victoria regrets it and tries to make Cole forgive her, but he leaves to cool off by himself in the stables. Eddie Peck (Cole Howard) and H.T.'s Victoria was one of my favorite couple during the 1990's (and still is, my favorite, to this day so I am enjoying all the 1990's eps.).

Originally posted by guichard View Post
                      Friday 07/31/2020 -
                      Repeat #7764--- originally aired Friday , November 21, 2003

https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...031117.php#fri

Global TV
                      Victor taking Nick to meet his grandfather .. Albert Miller .. was .. IMO .. a really good eppy.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X