X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Dailies - Week of July 20

Theme for the week will be - By Popular Demand

Daily details will follow.

Oh boy, I wonder what "they" call "Popular demand"????????????? Cause I want all Shick. But likely they will play something that nobody likes such as Sharon and victor being married.

Comment

• Forever Fan
      Forever Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Noooooooo. Please don't ever show us Sharon and Victor. In fact, just thinking about it makes me cringe.

• fracabell
      fracabell commented
      Editing a comment
      yes me too, but I am just saying if we are depending on them to play the "popular demand" we will likely get stuff people did NOT like, but that the ones in charge liked and pushed down our throats. the B&B fan fave week, not sure at all who picked those, it wasn't the fans.

• not so young
      not so young commented
      Editing a comment
      By popular demand. Yeah right!!. Some of the so called classic episodes that TPTB have been picked have absolutely stunk. I expect more of the same no matter what kind fancy name they put on the theme of the week

Maybe they're taking requests on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by fracabell View Post
      Oh boy, I wonder what "they" call "Popular demand"????????????? Cause I want all Shick. But likely they will play something that nobody likes such as Sharon and victor being married.
      I am wondering the samething too,,,No detail so far...

Comment

They have not taken requests on Twitter or Facebook so not sure how they determined the episodes.

Comment

There hasn't been much exposure of Sheila, and I know that many of her fans were requesting to see her.

Comment

From SOD:

Monday, July 20, 2020
            Y&R's first two episodes (30 minutes per episode)
            Originally aired March 26 and 27, 1973.
            Episode #1: the mysterious Brad Elliot arrives in Genoa City,
            Episode #2: introduction of the legendary Brooks and Foster families.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020
            Originally aired March 28, 1984.
            Katherine sees the results of her facelift. Cricket begins her modeling career at Jabot.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020
            Originally aired March 12, 1993.
            Newlyweds Neil and Dru celebrate with family and friends. Michael plots his revenge.

Thursday, July 23, 2020
            Originally aired June 2, 2008.
            Katy Perry steals the spotlight at Restless Style.

Friday, July 24, 2020
            Originally aired August 14, 2015.
            Neil makes amends at Devon and Hilary’s wedding.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
              Mr.Sami_Brady commented
              Editing a comment
              Wait, Katy Perry was on Y&R How did I miss this?!

• Holly99
              Holly99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for posting, @WorldTurner
              And you are correct.
              There's no mention of Katy Perry in SOC's recap for June 2 .. but .. she in SOC's recap for June 12

https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...080609.php#thu

• stik16
              stik16 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice. A little tribute from Y&R to Ennio Morricone .
              I bet they don’t even know he has been a little part of Y&R history.

Monday through Wednesday looks very interesting! I wish they would show more eps from the 70's and 80's. Anything from 2000 on up is too current in my opinion.

Comment

I figured that they'd air the first and second episodes aa fans have been wanting to see the premiere episode, and the show was only 30 minutes back then, so they'd have to air the second episode as well. I'm looking forward to Katherine's facelift, and though i recently watched the one with Neil and Drucilla's wedding reception and Michael's revenge plot against Christine, I'd love to see it again.

I'm baffled by Thursday's selection. Who demanded to see that?

Comment

I'm so excited about the first two episodes on Monday!!! The Tuesday episode with the aftermath of Katherine's facelift should be good, too. Is it just me, or is Wednesday's episode the same one that was shown a few months back? Or was that Neil and Dru on their honeymoon, and this one is before they go on the honeymoon?

Edit: answering my own question here- the Neil/Dru episode shown previously was March 9, 1993 and this one is from March 12, 1993. As a side note, I wonder if they will edit the series' first two episodes, or they will be aired in their entirety? I read some of the Y&R reruns from the 80s have been edited, and CBS also edited about 3 minutes of B&B's first episode.
                Last edited by soapgirl9; July 16, 2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DepecheMode_Fan View Post

I'm baffled by Thursday's selection. Who demanded to see that?
                  lol this is a very confusing choice

Comment

• soapgirl9
                    soapgirl9 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Whoever made the decision must be a Katy Perry fan.

Originally posted by guichard View Post

lol this is a very confusing choice
                  Since Thursday’s episode is in regards to Restless Style I’m sure it will be highlighting Phyllis and Nick, as they were married and heavily involved with Restless Style. If this is the case, maybe tptb don’t want to openly mention it’s a Phick episode. But I don’t see why they don’t highlight or mention when Phick are in episodes, they have fans, although I’m not one of them, and as soon as they are mentioned I make sure to skip the episode. However, some episodes they are in you don’t want to miss because your other favorite characters are in the episode.

Comment

• guichard
                    guichard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes but this happen with a lot the classic . The people highlighted have very limited screen time

• WorldTurner
                    WorldTurner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Actually Jack is heavily involved in the Restless Style story too. I wouldn't call it a Phick episode with everything else going on.
                    Last edited by WorldTurner; July 18, 2020, 03:32 PM.

• ncposton
                    ncposton commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I actually liked The Restless Style story lines. Jack, Sharon, Nick and Phyllis were there in one place. Lots of fun. I think that's when Phyllis wrote the article calling Sharon Jack's "hair-chewing bride." I remember the Katy Perry episode. I had no idea who she was then. Her song hit big right after. My daughter couldn't believe she'd been on Y&R.

Was hoping to see the original episodes with Jill Foster and her family. Wednesday's show looks good - Dru & Neil love story AND diabolical Michael Baldwin in the same episode.

Comment

Originally posted by WorldTurner View Post
                    From SOD:

Monday, July 20, 2020
                    Y&R's first two episodes (30 minutes per episode)
                    Originally aired March 26 and 27, 1973.
                    Episode #1: the mysterious Brad Elliot arrives in Genoa City,
                    Episode #2: introduction of the legendary Brooks and Foster families.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020
                    Originally aired March 28, 1984.
                    Katherine sees the results of her facelift. Cricket begins her modeling career at Jabot.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020
                    Originally aired March 12, 1993.
                    Newlyweds Neil and Dru celebrate with family and friends. Michael plots his revenge.

Thursday, July 23, 2020
                    Originally aired June 2, 2008.
                    Katy Perry steals the spotlight at Restless Style.

Friday, July 24, 2020
                    Originally aired August 14, 2015.
                    Neil makes amends at Devon and Hilary’s wedding.
                    not at all sure how these are fan faves, so this will save me time all week when I don't have to watch any of these. really?????? Fan fave???????? who cares about katy Perry this is a sopa, I care about those people not her. thanks a lot people in charge, thanks for NOTHING!!!!!!!

Comment

Thursday and Friday shows? Popular demand?? Classics??? REALLY!!
                      These SHOWS are Fan favorites?? I guess I am not a fan!!

The TPTB streak of crappy classics continues.

Comment

• WorldTurner
                        WorldTurner commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I can see Friday being a fan favorite. Hevon had a lot of fans and I have seen them requesting this on Twitter.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X