Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love to See a Drucilla Amnesia Story Line.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love to See a Drucilla Amnesia Story Line.

Whether with or without VC. She has been leaving a new life, possibly married, and starts having flashes of her past maybe after seeing Neil's obituary. Would be a real tearjerker reunion with Lily and Devon and Nate too.

I would LOVE this! I would have preferred VR coming back BEFORE KSJ passed, but this would provide many new stories for so many characters on the show. TPTB need to make this happen!!!

Comment

Interesting idea... hummm... If done well, this could be good bailey1995

Comment

Quite honestly, I would watch VR as Drucilla, from the time she came on to the time she fell off that cliff during the cat fight with Phyllis at the photo shoot.
        No in-betweens needed!

Comment

• jett626
          jett626 commented
          Editing a comment
          I could watch Dru and Neil ALL DAY - So Sad He Is Gone - Y&R Won't Bring Victoria or Michael Murphy Back To Y&R Ever Again!
          2 of my favorite characters!!!

I have always hoped the writers would have had her rescued by some maniac stalker who adored her and kept her prisoner - I don't remember if it was a movie or soap story line where some soap star was kidnapped and the woman who took him broke his legs with a hammer to keep him with her - that could explain her disappearance too -

Comment

• EPJ46990
          EPJ46990 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was a movie with Kathy Bates called Misery I believe.

I always thought Drucilla would've been rescued and taken in. She'd have amnesia and start a new life and perhaps have another child (This expanding the Barber family tree). But with KSJ gone, and if this were to happen, I think it would be more tragic because Drucilla will never reunite with Neil. But now the characters are reunited in the afterlife.

Comment

VR is Drucilla. I honestly cannot see anyone else in the role. Some iconic roles cannot be replaced and this is one of them. I like the amnesia storyline but I like a scenario where she casually strolls into CL for a pit stop on her way to Chicago. Everyone is literally staring and can’t believe it. She thinks they’re all crazy and doesn’t remember any of these people. They try to get her to remember and she has no clue who Neil is. Of course a plot point keeps her in town and when she finally does Remember her family and Neil, we get a spectacular Emmy worthy performance by VR. With the help of Lily and Devon she slowly puts the pieces of her life back together as we discover what happened to her the last several years. This show is in desperate need of Drucilla.

Comment

• jett626
            jett626 commented
            Editing a comment
            The show has needed Drucilla for a lot of years but never brought her back. I Have LOVED The Re-runs with her and Neil!! She always kept things "Interesting" If Kristoff was still alive They would just Have To Bring Her Back. Since he is gone I really don't see the need for her to return. I wiill say the above storyline is an interesting one

No thank you, that’s one character I never want to see ever again...good riddance I say!

Comment

• ClassyIrishLass
            ClassyIrishLass commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you! I feel the exact same way.

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            I could never stand her, from beginning to end.

I would love to have VR back as Dru, but I can't begin to imagine the heartbreaking scene when an amnesiac Dru remembers Neil and learns he is dead.

Comment

Thank you for this thread. Count me in on the side of bringing back VR as Drucilla. Despite my avatar I had forgotten how much I missed Dru until watching these classics. She was truly a force to be reckoned with. Many viewers want to see the Winters family have a bigger role once again and other characters' return from the dead have been more improbable than Drucilla surviving that fall off the cliff and developing amnesia. Her body was never found for a reason. Let bygone be bygones and bring back VR (and hire some AA writers to write some compelling sl's for this family.)
            Last edited by Good Kitty; July 16, 2020, 05:52 AM.

Comment

I have no desire for them to bring back the character of Drucilla, especially now that Neil is gone.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
                LukeIsDaMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Same!! Could never stand the character!

Watching these older episodes reminds us of all the great characters that have passed thru the Y&R sets over the years. Drucilla is one that stands out over most of these. It would be great to bring her back to her family and to the show.

Comment

I wanted to writers to bring Dru back when KSJ was still alive. I thought it would have been a great story to make Neil and Sharon a married couple and then bring back a amnesiac Dru.

II would take Dru back in a heartbeat and she is needed to help restore the Winters family to their great glory

Comment

I wouldn't want to see a recast, but if they can find something to bring back Victoria Rowell I would be interested.

If you are interested in bringing an African American actor, male or female, then do not saddle them with the burden of filling in for her. Let them be new and fresh and start something for the next generation.

Comment

Totally agree, bring back Dru/Victoria Rowell asap! Its been 13 yrs..shes suffered enough!!
                    Last edited by jcollins4641; July 20, 2020, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X