This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday, 7/15/20 Classic Episode Discussion

Wondering what we will see today.........................

Chelo in a Catsuit

Comment

Today's episode is from Aug. 18, 2008. WAIT WHAT?!!?!?! Michael and Kevin are half brothers?!?!?!!? I thought they had the same father!!!! I'm so confused. The look on Daniel's face he is covering up a laugh!

Comment

Full moon on the beach for a wedding (Kevin and Jana). Michael announces that the man (the officiant) is his father and his name is "River." Gloria intros him to Jeffrey, her husband. She asks, "Where the hell have you been?" I love Jana explaining how they all know each other. River says, "There are no accidents." I haven't laughed this much in quite a while!

Devon, Neil and Tyra together. Neil tells him Ana is not his cousin, she's his sister!!! Duh, duh, duh!!!

Lily and Cane at CL; Lily sees Chloe's engagement ring.
        Last edited by TeamLuRe; July 15, 2020, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Tyra (...the woman talking to Devon)... I’m gonna have to go research that character. Where are my memory pills when I need them.....?

Comment

• thecourt99
            thecourt99 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's amazing what I remember and what I don't. The storylines that I loved and hated are remembered the clearest. This is one that I hated. This era wasn't my favorite.

• ncposton
            ncposton commented
            Editing a comment
            Didn't they bring on Della Reese as Devon's great aunt or something to tell Devon that Tyra wasn't blood-related to him? it was a bad storyline. I remember not liking Tyra much at all. I think that was when Devon was with Roxy.

• kitty711
            kitty711 commented
            Editing a comment
            Eva the diva. She was on Atlanta housewives for a few seasons. She was pretty boring.

Kevin: And we will end it with our old age.

Oh no you won't!!

Comment

Refresh my memory...whatever became of Jana? Did she go off the deep end and kill or attempt to kill someone?

Comment

• TeamLuRe
              TeamLuRe commented
              Editing a comment
              She went crazy, held Kevin at gunpoint (hoping they would get back together) and died of an aneursym.

Chloe says Cane just gave her the engagement ring. Lily is stunned. Cane says he won't marry her if Lily doesn't want him to. She says it's okay for the baby. She says he's doing the right thing.

Devon trying to process the news about Ana. He asks Neil how long he's known; Neil just found out. Devon asks Tyra to fill him in, so she does. He's not happy no one told him sooner.

River conducting the wedding ceremony, which is a hoot. Daniel and Amber trying not to laugh. Kevin's guests are sitting on the ground, except for Daniel. Too bad Kevin didn't shave when he was getting ready! They say their own vows and exchange rings, then are pronounced husband and wife. Everyone applauds as they kiss. How long did this marriage last?

Comment

• ncposton
              ncposton commented
              Editing a comment
              It lasted a bit, and Jana was a good wife until her brain messed up. lol

Is this when Chloe was lying about Cane being the father of her child when it was really Billy Abbott? Wasn't too fond of these years so my memory is sketchy.

Comment

• kitty711
              kitty711 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. I loved chloe and billy lil

Lily and Cane kiss. He tells her he wants to spend his life with her.

Chloe shows Jill her ring and says they should talk.

Jeff talking with Michael and Lauren about River. Amber and Colleen snarking in front of Daniel. Gloria speaks with River alone and confronts him about dumping her, Michael and Kevin. He says she didn't need him. He says he had to go away. River then goes over to speak with Michael, who doesn't know how/what to say to him.
            Last edited by TeamLuRe; July 15, 2020, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Wow so Gloria had relationships with two rotten guys. Terrible Tom, and this guru guy!

Comment

• thecourt99
                thecourt99 commented
                Editing a comment
                A lot of time and storytelling went into explaining Gloria's horrible choices and why Kevin and Michael ended up the way that they did. There were many people that never saw what John saw in her and never gelled to her character as a result. There was a time period where there was always a new tragic history point for their family.

• Good Kitty
                Good Kitty commented
                Editing a comment
                And Chloe slept with Billy Abbott, Cane and now Kevin and who knows who else. GC residents need to walk around with a 23andMe report just to keep track of who's related to whom.

"jpa777 commented (We used to add the letters “n-t” to her name on an old long-gone board back then!...Now I remember...)"

Hmmm. And where did you put it in her name Tyra?

Comment

• jpa777
                jpa777 commented
                Editing a comment
                If you add NT to the end of her name it comes out “tyrant” ..She would often be in a bad mood or be telling someone off if I remember right! (Much like 98 percent of everyone on the show! LOL)

Back to Neil, Devon and Tyra. He's still asking why Tyra didn't tell him that Ana was his sister. He asks about now. She says to keep on as they are. Ana joins them.

Jill offers Chloe a large check to go away (do it! Chloe, do it!!! How many times was she offered a large check and didn't take it??). She refuses. Jill says she will support her son's choice. Chloe says she will be the best wife ever. Jill is going to help her straighten up her act since Cane is the Jabot CEO and she doesn't want Chloe to embarrass him.

Kevin and Jana alone, talking about what went on at the wedding.

River says he's tried to stay off the government's radar for years. Michael says he hasn't told the authorities about him; he has a legal responsibility to turn him in. Michael tells him about Fenmore and that he didn't come to the wedding because he's ill and Michael is worried about him....and he asks his Dad if he ever worried about him being sick, etc. River doesn't respond to that and says they may be strangers after all.

Comment

GAH!! I just want to hug Michael!!! Damn his father is a big fat jerk!!! Great scene!!! Did Christian Leblanc win an emmy for this scene?!

Comment

• Good Kitty
                  Good Kitty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know, I actually felt so sorry for Michael too.

Daniel came as Nehru.

Comment

• TeamLuRe
                  TeamLuRe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He he. But he looked really good!

• Rubythroat1
                  Rubythroat1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @ TeamLuRe--I liked Daniel's shorter haircut.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X