Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• campbellka
    replied
    I'll watch Kevin and Jana's wedding. I loved the two of them.

Leave a comment:

• Carjack4ever
    replied
    Couldn't we have another villains week? I would love to see something with Veronica Landers, Mari Jo Mason, Tricia Dennison, Matt Clark, early Micheal Baldwin and the list goes on

Leave a comment:

• savytabby
    replied
    Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
    The only episode that looks the least bit intriguing is the one where Gloria tells John the truth about Michael and Kevin. What truth is that?
    I think that they are her sons.

Leave a comment:

• CloverLeaf
    replied
    The only episode that looks the least bit intriguing is the one where Gloria tells John the truth about Michael and Kevin. What truth is that?

Leave a comment:

• Artista
    replied
    Love Gloria! That's what's sorely missing, a smart ass funny character.

Leave a comment:

• Holly99
    replied
    the Fisher/Baldwin family & look forward to watching these eppys.

Leave a comment:

• fracabell
    replied
    Originally posted by Benny Maths View Post
    I don't plan to watch next week. Y&R was better before 2000.
    I don't plan to watch much next week either, as these are mostly when Phick was doing the nasty and Sharon was grieving her daughter alone and there after. I feel sad to say this but when I think of lauren and Michael, I think of Phick's nastiness and crossing the line after the wedding.

Leave a comment:

• not so young
    replied
    Agree. The writing for YR was on a steep decline once Bill Bell retired and was replaced with the rotating door of horrible head writers

I guess next week features the family of crazies & criminals (aka Baldwins/Fishers). Hated how they never were held accountable for their wrongdoings Easy skip.

Leave a comment:

• DepecheMode_Fan
    replied
    Baldwin/Fisher Week!

Leave a comment:

• MEK
    replied
    I agree. Bill Bell had retired by 2000 and the show started its downward slide.

Leave a comment:

• lmfan
    replied
    So excited for next week. It has been too long since we have seen their fine acting. I loved Kevin and Jane's wedding and Lauren telling Michael she was pregnant was so joyful and full of emotions.

Leave a comment:

• TunerEyes
    replied
    Yes!! a week with the dysfunctional Baldwin clan! Only way to see Gloria unless someone smart brings her back for us. I’d love to know what Glo has been up to. Maybe she sold a home to some hunky rich bachelor and is living with him now.

Leave a comment:

• Y&RFan9
    replied
    I hate this family so much! I'll be skipping all next week

Leave a comment:

• Benny Maths
    replied

Leave a comment:

• soapgirl9
    replied
    Thanks for sharing! I guess next week is Fisher/Baldwin Family Week? I enjoyed Jana and Kevin's wedding, I definitely want to see that one again. I assume Lauren's news was being pregnant, since Fenmore was born in December 2006. They grow fast in GC, he's a big soon to be 14 year old!
    Last edited by soapgirl9; July 9, 2020, 04:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X