Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Dailies - Week of July 13

Monday, July 13 originally aired on November 26, 2003
    Michael learns about Kevin’s latest scheme.
    Tuesday, July 14, originally aired on March 31, 2005
    Gloria tells John the truth about Michael and Kevin.
    Wednesday, July 15 originally aired on August 18, 2008
    A surprise guest interrupts Kevin and Jana’s wedding, which has Michael and Gloria confronting their pasts.
    Thursday, July 16, originally aired on April 12, 2006
    Lauren shares unexpected news with Michael, while Gloria and Kevin cover their tracks.
    Friday, July 18, originally aired on December 21, 2016
    Gloria makes a festive return to Genoa City.
    Kevin defends his relationship with Chloe.

Source: SOD

Thanks for sharing! I guess next week is Fisher/Baldwin Family Week? I enjoyed Jana and Kevin's wedding, I definitely want to see that one again. I assume Lauren's news was being pregnant, since Fenmore was born in December 2006. They grow fast in GC, he's a big soon to be 14 year old!
    Last edited by soapgirl9; July 9, 2020, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I don't plan to watch next week. Y&R was better before 2000.

Comment

I hate this family so much! I'll be skipping all next week

Comment

Yes!! a week with the dysfunctional Baldwin clan! Only way to see Gloria unless someone smart brings her back for us. I’d love to know what Glo has been up to. Maybe she sold a home to some hunky rich bachelor and is living with him now.

Comment

So excited for next week. It has been too long since we have seen their fine acting. I loved Kevin and Jane's wedding and Lauren telling Michael she was pregnant was so joyful and full of emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Maths View Post
              I agree. Bill Bell had retired by 2000 and the show started its downward slide.

Comment

Baldwin/Fisher Week!

Comment

Agree. The writing for YR was on a steep decline once Bill Bell retired and was replaced with the rotating door of horrible head writers

I guess next week features the family of crazies & criminals (aka Baldwins/Fishers). Hated how they never were held accountable for their wrongdoings Easy skip.

Comment

I don't plan to watch much next week either, as these are mostly when Phick was doing the nasty and Sharon was grieving her daughter alone and there after. I feel sad to say this but when I think of lauren and Michael, I think of Phick's nastiness and crossing the line after the wedding.

Comment

the Fisher/Baldwin family & look forward to watching these eppys.

Comment

Love Gloria! That's what's sorely missing, a smart ass funny character.

Comment

The only episode that looks the least bit intriguing is the one where Gloria tells John the truth about Michael and Kevin. What truth is that?

Comment

Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
                            The only episode that looks the least bit intriguing is the one where Gloria tells John the truth about Michael and Kevin. What truth is that?
                            I think that they are her sons.

Comment

Couldn't we have another villains week? I would love to see something with Veronica Landers, Mari Jo Mason, Tricia Dennison, Matt Clark, early Micheal Baldwin and the list goes on

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X