Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract Jill signed that John & Jack were so happy about

I'm going to try this one more time. I asked this question last week and when I log in it says I have one notification (and two people commented) but I just CANNOT figure out how to see what they posted. On the Classic episode shown on June 26th where John and Jack rush Jill to sign a contract that will have her move to Beverly Hills to run the Jabot Spa, clearly they were up to something. They did not want her to wait for John Silva to look at it. What "coo" did they pull off? I have tried looking at past episodes before and after that and can find nothing. Also, can someone please explain how I "open" or see a notification when I get one. Actually, my last post regarding this was not even shown under "my posts". Thank you. My email: [email protected]

I think that Jill unknowingly signed away her custody rights. She was so focused on the money and the perks, that she didn't notice that custody of Billy wasn't part of the package. At least that was my interpretation.

Comment

• debbymac
      debbymac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for answering my question. I just cannot believe there is nothing more anywhere that elaborates on this. No matter what key words you google (John Silva and Jabot contract, John and Jack Abbott Jabot spa or even Beverly Hills and Jill, I even tried how did John Abbott get custody of Billy and got nothing) There is only mention that he gets custody and moves to NYC. Other things they drag out for weeks. Go figure.

• Silentfan
      Silentfan commented
      Editing a comment
      The show made a point of showing that she didn't read it more thoroughly, and believed John and/or Jack wouldn't have her sign away custody. Also, she probably thought she could outsmart them and, of course, she didn't let her lawyer read it like she should have.

Originally posted by debbymac View Post
    I'm going to try this one more time. I asked this question last week and when I log in it says I have one notification (and two people commented) but I just CANNOT figure out how to see what they posted. On the Classic episode shown on June 26th where John and Jack rush Jill to sign a contract that will have her move to Beverly Hills to run the Jabot Spa, clearly they were up to something. They did not want her to wait for John Silva to look at it. What "coo" did they pull off? I have tried looking at past episodes before and after that and can find nothing. Also, can someone please explain how I "open" or see a notification when I get one. Actually, my last post regarding this was not even shown under "my posts". Thank you. My email: [email protected]
    I had the same problem once or twice before and it turned out my post had been deleted by moderators for some reason. Never did find out why but when I searched, I couldn't find the post. Sometimes a post I just comment on is deleted or expires and then my comments from others aren't accessible. I wondered the same thing about Jill and the contract but I think it had something to do with the custody as someone else said. I can't be bothered to read her character bio on this site to find out.

Comment

• debbymac
      debbymac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for replying. Now I don't feel so crazy!!

• debbymac
      debbymac commented
      Editing a comment
      I did read her's, John Abbot's, Jack's and John Silva's. It's never mentioned. Just that John moved to NY and raised Billy. Why make such a big deal about it and have John and Jack doing high fives if they weren't going to elaborate a little more.

Sometimes I get notifications that show a poster's name and a negative (-) dash by their names and that means the post and/or thread has been deleted.

So who did raise Billy? Today he said he was 16 and had just come back into Jill's life. He mentioned that she didn't take care of him when he was little. So who did?

Comment

• thecourt99
      thecourt99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mostly John and Jack. Maybe there was a boarding school in there too.

• bronxgal
      bronxgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I think John for a time. I don’t think Jack helped at all because he was always busy with his own love life being at least 20 years older than Billy.

But ultimately I think they dumped Billy in boarding school in New York.

Dude still had mother issues

• thecourt99
      thecourt99 commented
      Editing a comment
      bronxgal Jack came to mind because I remember some of the storylines where Billy got in trouble and Jack helped him out of that trouble.

Billy (or David Tom's Billy) was shown on screen going to Walnut Grove high school and he had friends he hung out with, too. The teenagers were actually shown hanging out in high school hallways at their lockers or cubicles in hallway/lobby socializing and were given stories. Teens Billy and Mackenzie romantic s/l was developed while going to Walnut Grove. So, Billy grew up in the Abbott house and John practically raised Billy and Mamie, too.

Comment

• thecourt99
      thecourt99 commented
      Editing a comment
      YES!!! The Glo by Jabot kids! He spent a good amount of his childhood on screen, but there was also some time spent in NY at boarding school. Isn't that how Delia came around, because of a fling in NY that followed him to GC and turned out to be Esther's daughter?

Originally posted by debbymac View Post
    I replied to your post the first time you asked this question. Maybe, my post caused everything to be deleted. Although, I was careful in answering your question. So, here goes: I saw some episodes after that showed John Abbott had a stroke recovering in the hospital and Jill had moved back in or she never left. Jack and Ashley were talking about Jill, on how she is taking advantage of the situation (John's stroke and his memory wasn't all there after waking up). Jill stayed or continued staying at Jabot with John Abbott during his recovery after getting out of the hospital. Mamie was shown leaving the Abbott house and showing up at Mrs. Chancellor's house or resident and she had a paper bag full of cash and Mamie said Jill paid her a bag of cash ($100,000) to leave and never come back. Mamie, as a long time housekeeper who practically raised John Abbott's kids (even Jack, Ashley Tracy, and baby Billy, too) was no longer wanted in the Abbott house and employed by John Abbott, Jill made sure to pay her off to get lost. Hope this helps.

Comment

• debbymac
      debbymac commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. My post question had nothing to do with Mamie. I have been watching since the show first aired but when they show these classic episodes, I forget what transpired. The episode I was talking/asking about was where John and Jack are waiting for Jill to arrive in the hopes that she will sign some contract that will have her head up a Jabot Spa in Beverly Hills (thus getting rid of her). She will receive $150,000 annually. They are hoping she signs it before John Silva can look at it (obviously because there is something shady going on). John Silva is late and Jill signs it because she thinks all is in order. When she leaves John's office he and Jack High Five because (apparently) they have pulled one over on her. BUT, there is nothing else ever mentioned on the show about it. I even looked at episodes leading up to them preparing the contract to see if they talked about what they were going to try and pull. Nothing. I've resolved myself to the fact that it probably did have something to do with the fact that Billy was not mentioned in the contract and she lost custody.

thecourt99 is that when he was a teenager or a child? Because I thought he was largely off screen until he returned as a teen. I think that is where I am confused.

So John has custody of him when he was in boarding school? But wasn’t John seen a lot in GC? So he left Billy on his own in NYC at school as a kid?

Thanks.

Comment

• thecourt99
      thecourt99 commented
      Editing a comment
      If this is about Jack helping Billy and Billy being on screen for a bit, I was referencing the teen/Glo by Jabot storylines.

Jill sent Billy to a boarding school where he wasn't happy at all. John found another school for his son in New-York. He got custody of his son and left with him. John and Billy lived away from Genoa for several years. They were in the same city than Traci, Steve and Colleen, who was close to Billy.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X