Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharon's Cancer Sl would be good if Adam was involved in the story!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharon's Cancer Sl would be good if Adam was involved in the story!

Sharon’s Cancer Sl would be so good if Adam were to get involved in it when ever yr returns to new Episodes ! Adam finding out about Sharon's cancer and wanting to comfort and be there for her would certainly make Sharon’s SL more interesting no matter if Adam or Sharon were toxic together or not they have amazing chemistry and Adam and Sharon’s relationship history and SL was amazing and intense! Which is something That Adam doesn’t have with Chelesa ! Sharon’s Cancer Sl could totally be a umbrella Sl into a Spiral roller coaster Ride for Adam Considering Adams mom Hope also died of Cancer and no matter what Adam did confess his love for Sharon and asked her to marry him And wanted to be with And aggressively Persuing her untill Conor’s unstable behavior stalled his agenda ! Also Sc and MG are so amazing in scenes together !
    Last edited by ncposton; June 30, 2020, 09:03 PM. Reason: Edited to clarify subject

No. Adam doesn't need to be in this storyline. Or any storyline with Sharon. It was a mistake when they initially hooked them up. Hopefully that will not be repeated.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
      Jupiter Jane commented
      Editing a comment
      ITA I was about to post the same thing. Adam does not need to be involved is this sl.

• Smithey
      Smithey commented
      Editing a comment
      That was a terrible mistake! I feel that Sharon would NEVER look at, nor even touch Adam because of what he did to her and Faith. That was the beginning of the destruction of Sharon, in my opinion.

• Amethyst57
      Amethyst57 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Sharon defending Adam for what he did to her and Faith (just to have a man in her bed) was appalling...not to mention sleeping with and marrying her kids grandpa. With that being said, I do see a Shadam reunion on the horizon. Although, I for one prefer not to see a Sharon and Adam reunion, but its only fair Shadam fans get to see Sharon and Adam reunite again. They gave Shick fans a split second of Sharon and Nick...then we got Nick and Phyllis to make Phick fans happy. Now its Shadam's turn.

Adam has enough on his plate. Keep him away from Sharon.

Comment

IMO if we want a likeable Adam, then put him and Sharon in each other's orbit. Chelsea is NOT bringing out the best in him. She's a con and unlikeable.

Comment

• VixensVamp
        VixensVamp commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm with you, WorldTurner. If the writers want a likeable Adam, they can just write him as such, without ending him and Chelsea.

• rockgirl
        rockgirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you CDawnB I find Adam when he is with Chelsea to be so boring with their repetitive storylines.

VixensVamp If they wanted to write Adam to be likeable he would have fought for his son instead of bowing to Nick and Chelsea's wishes. He could also be written to be supportive to his friends Jack and Sharon, but we don't see that either unfortunately.

• EPJ46990
        EPJ46990 commented
        Editing a comment
        rockgirl completely agree. When Adam is with Chelsea, I find him boring and it's a constant repeat of Daddy Dearest doesn't love me or a vendetta against the Newmans (usually Chelsea is unsupportive of Adam's quest for Daddy's love/Newman Enterprises but this time they had to OOC her so that they could salvage some of the damage done when they had her praising and siding with Nick).

I will also forever despite how the writers keep having Adam give up his kid. It makes ZERO sense with his history and who he is as a character. And yes, Adam should be able to interact and have relationship with people other than Chelsea and the Newman clan, but they won't let him.

It ridiculous that he doesn't know about the cancer. The whole town knows at this point. Also given their history, it would not be out of left field for him to show compassion and concern for her.

1. His mom died of cancer so he knows it's a difficult road.
      2. Even in the JH days, they acknowledged their connection even though their scenes were limited and even JH's Adam showed care and compassion towards Sharon.
      3. When Adam was recast, they re-established the Shadam connection and them being in each other's orbits. Adam was also proposing to her at one point and even though she turned that down, Sharon was still there for him, Connor, and Chelsea when Connor was acting out. So the "they haven't had scenes since 2013" argument as a way to justify why he shouldn't be involved makes no sense. If anything, it's weird that Adam has zero involvement in the story given that they haven't parted on ill terms. At minimum, he could be there for her as a friend.
      Last edited by EPJ46990; July 2, 2020, 01:22 AM. Reason: Fixed a typo.

Comment

I agree that Adam should know about Sharon’s cancer and have the right to be there and support her, if it causes some angst with Rey and Chelsea, then so be it, but it doesn’t make any sense that Adam doesn’t know about Sharon or is not shown to support her. Now, with that said I’m not advocating them to be in a full blown relationship but it happens I will accept it if it’s done well and a good long lasting love story is written. IMO, tptb wants to really go with Phick and I believe if Sharon is given a true solid love story Shick fans will move on from wanting Nick back with Sharon. If tptb goes with Shadam, it will not be a big shock, it won’t even come close to how Phyllis did Jack, cheating on him with Billy. Jack and others had to accept that so surely Chelsea can still exist if she’s not tied to Adam.

Comment

• EPJ46990
          EPJ46990 commented
          Editing a comment
          The problem is the writers don't know how to write for Chelsea if she isn't tied to Adam and any writing they do for her is essentially a rip off from Chloe. Example: Passing off a child as another man's and being a fashionista and then to add insult to injury they forced Chloe into being her side-kick/prop. Plus all of her other pairings thus far are not successes. So for now it unfortunately looks like Chelsea can't exist without being conjoined at the hip with Adam. I hope during the long hiatus the writers have figured out how to consciously uncouple Chadam and free both characters.

In order for Adam to be involved it would take the focus off of Chelsea and Adam and it’s obvious she can’t have real
        threat to her relationship.
        It is obvious at this point why and what the writers are doing.

hope for changes to come

Comment

Adam can't be involved because they need Sharon's good friend Phyllis to be involved

Comment

• rockgirl
            rockgirl commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG yes, big eye rolls to that one. I want to see other characters who have had an actual friendship with her be involved instead, for starters, Jack, Adam and Lily.

I'm thinking for the foreseeable future we're going to have a very different Y&R. I suspect only a few actors will be on set at a time and possibly there won't be many crossover storylines but instead stories involving just a few characters at a time etc. I think they'll move in the direction of Adam finding out etc. Like everyone said, it makes no sense.

Comment

Have Michael and Lily be there to support Sharon, too. It doesn't have to be Adam alone.

Comment

• EPJ46990
              EPJ46990 commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree on that. Esp. Lily since Dru and Sharon were best friends. I always found it strange that Lily and Sharon have very little interaction.

• Marie-B
              Marie-B commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree
              Michael and Sharon have been friends for many years even before she was involved with Adam
              Lily and Devon should be closer with Sharon.

Why they made Phyllis know and of course having Rey hover over her is beyond me.
              I hope for changes when they start filming again.

• Shalaydra75
              Shalaydra75 commented
              Editing a comment
              Since Sharon did not visit Lily when she was battling cancer, I think it would be disrespectful for the Lily character to help Sharon.

I'm really disappointed the writers have not had Sharon and Adam interact at all after using Sharon to lure Adam back to Genoa City. It makes no sense. Like it or not Sharon and Adam have a history, they were a pairing that were teased to potentially get back together. I see no reason why he has not been told about Sharon having cancer, let him be a supportive friend. At least give them one scene where he gives her words of encouragement.

Comment

No thanks to Adam being included in Sharon’s story. I get that Sharon had chemistry with MM and has it with the new Adam but the story needs to make sense beyond just good chemistry. Sharon has been written to be all about her kids so it made zero sense for her to be with Adam. I think the ONS with the new Adam was a mistake too.

Comment

Yeah, respectfully disagree. The fact that they had Sharon fall in love with Adam AFTER she learned that he switched Faith with a dead baby, still leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth. Granted, her behaviour was explained with BPD. But still. No woman (IRL or in soapland) would ever want to be involved with a man who took a child from them.

Comment

No to Adam and Sharon being revisited....

I really want to see Rey and Chelsea gone but not to hook up Sharon and Adam again.....no thank you.

Really I'd like to see Tessa, Rey, Chelsea, and Lola cut from the cast when the show returns.....

Pair Adam with Lily....a redemption story for him as Lily helps him FINALLY let go of his hatred of Victor (and Nick as well)....and if they want to test out Lily and Billy.....then they have a triangle/rivalry....put Nick back with Sharon once and for all.....bring Mac back for Billy....Mariah can fall for a new chef at Society once Lola leaves in her happy little food truck for parts unknown....problem solved, everyone's paired up and the four I'd like to see go are gone and only ONE character has to be 'brought back' when they've rid the show of four.....

Comment

• WorldTurner
                    WorldTurner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well no, not everyone is paired up. That leaves both Phyllis and Victoria alone so two more men are needed for them. So along with Mac and a new chef, that is bringing on 4 people. Personally, I don't want Chelsea gone either.

• GuidingLite
                    GuidingLite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I try to forget Phyllis whenever possible.....the only one I would have paired her with is Cane, and now he's gone, so.....I don't have anyone in mind for her to inflict herself upon......

As for Victoria - she's a difficult one for me to pair up with someone.....she's been married a number of times....she's got young children at home....and I find the character pretty 'non-dynamic' to be honest.....she's had it with Billy - and rightfully so - maybe if they'd finally kill off Christine they could put her with Paul? And that way maybe we'd see him more often? Other than that....re-cast Cole Howard? Bring back Ronan Malloy (now that his brother Chance is back in town).....if they offload Rey then Ronan can be the new token police officer for Genoa City? Or simply bring him back on an FBI undercover mission investigating Victor for something and he initially butts heads with Victoria, but eventually they fall for each other?

It’s been beyond ridiculous that Adam and Sharon haven’t even been able to so much is wave at each other. Go with the chemistry and the chemistry is with Adam and Sharon in my opinion. Not to mention a history.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X