Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need Eva LaRue back!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We need Eva LaRue back!

    She’s pure gold as Mother Rosales. They really should bring the Emmy winner back to this show.

  • #2
    Nothing against the actress, but I disagree that she’s needed.

    Comment


    • #3
      I agree, Lola and Rey need their mom around, and she has great chemistry with Jack.

      Comment


      • Chatty Cakes
        Chatty Cakes commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be so nice for Jack to have a new love interest.

    • #4
      IA, I think she could add a lot to the show. Someone new for Jack, not a tired rerun romance.

      Comment


      • #5
        I kind of like the idea of her with Jack. I thought they might go there. But didn’t she end up getting a job and days?

        Comment


        • #6
          I would love for her to be with Jack. He needs a love interest. ASAP

          Comment


          • soapfan6
            soapfan6 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with this. Although I like him with Phyliss waaay more than I like her with Nick. I cant get pass her cheating on him with Nick and with Billy. I would like for Jack to have a new love interest and I think him and Eva LaRue would be great together. If not her I think my girl Kassie Depaiva would be a great interest for him as well!

        • #7
          Considering 3 of her 4 kids are in Miami plus the new grandbaby I don't see her relocating. And adults don't need a meddling mom around. I like Eva la Rue, but.

          KDP might make a great love interest for Jack. She has tons of chemistry with her costars and she's a fantastic actor.

          I don't know if she would do a soap, but I'm thinking Lauren Velez.
          Last edited by bluejazz; June 30, 2020, 01:09 PM.

          Comment


          • MayaCanada
            MayaCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            4 kids? I thought there were only 3?

          • bluejazz
            bluejazz commented
            Editing a comment
            Oops. 2 out of 3 plus grandbaby.

        • #8
          Originally posted by bluejazz View Post
          Considering 3 of her 4 kids are in Miami plus the new grandbaby I don't see her relocating. And adults don't need a meddling mom around. I like Eva la Rue, but.

          KDP might make a great love interest for Jack. She has tons of chemistry with her costars and she's a fantastic actor.

          I don't know if she would do a soap, but I'm thinking Lauren Velez.
          Hopefully Lola is back in GC after the hiatus. That would put two of her three kids in GC. I’m hoping Sasha Calle is here to stay, she’s an Emmy nominated actress and a great character. Celeste needs to meddle a bit after that jerk Kyle dumped her daughter.

          Comment


          • #9
            Originally posted by Cassie1965 View Post
            Nothing against the actress, but I disagree that she’s needed.
            This is how I feel as well. And a double 'no thank you' to pairing her with Jack.

            Comment


            • #10
              Originally posted by taramartin View Post
              IA, I think she could add a lot to the show. Someone new for Jack, not a tired rerun romance.
              I agree! Why does the man have to wait for another go at Phyllis or Jill? So tired.

              Comment


              • #11
                Originally posted by Chatty Cakes View Post

                Hopefully Lola is back in GC after the hiatus. That would put two of her three kids in GC. I’m hoping Sasha Calle is here to stay, she’s an Emmy nominated actress and a great character. Celeste needs to meddle a bit after that jerk Kyle dumped her daughter.
                Sasha has participated in some of the events the show held after lockdown, so i don’t think she is going anywhere.

                As for the grand baby the baby is more than a year old and her daughter just got dumped by her husband of less than a year. Celeste can fly down to see the baby from time to time and stay to support Rey and Lola.

                Comment


                • #12
                  Have liked the actress for some time and she could be an interesting prospect for Jack but honestly I doubt strong writing would be there bc Jack isn’t even front burner and adding her Back into the Rosales crew can’t make me care about what’s going on with Rey or Lola. They need to find a way to make Lola and especially Rey work long term beyond saddling them with Kyle’s Liam flip flopper syndrome or playing nurse/helicopter “Husband” to Sharon but a meddling mom certainly is not the ticket.

                  Comment


                  • #13
                    Originally posted by Chatty Cakes View Post
                    She’s pure gold as Mother Rosales. They really should bring the Emmy winner back to this show.
                    I was surprised when they cast her, that it was only for a short period, not for the long term. I was sure she'd be Jack's next love interest. He even went down to Miami to convince her to come back to GC for... what was it, Lola's wedding? I thought for sure they'd hook up then. They would have been a striking couple.
                    Once again, Y&R squanders having a good soap vet.

                    Comment


                    • WorldTurner
                      WorldTurner commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The show didn't squander her. She wasn't available long term. She was gone for awhile for a family vacation. When she left the last time she had a commitment to tape Chicken Soup for the Soul's Animal Tales. Not the show's fault she wasn't available.

                  • #14
                    I love the idea of her coming back but no pairing ever seems to work for Jack and the actresses tend to get run out of town or become Phyllis. Plus I think she is talented enough and certainly a draw she could have her own story lines beyond just being Mother Rosales. Its too bad a lot of characters around her age have left the show like Don Diamont.

                    She could come to town to try and bond with Lola who will want nothing to do with her meddling and find that she has to find herself her own life to live. As such she gets a job as the new manager at the GCAC which puts her in competition with Lola at Society and Abby at the Grand Phoenix. In this role she is exposed to all the high rollers of Genoa City including Jack and Victor but also Lauren who wants to hire her away to work at Fenmore's...

                    Comment


                    • #15
                      she was not o the show long enough for a whole week

                      Comment

                      Google Matched Content

                      Collapse

                      Bottom of Page

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X