Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Thompson wins Lead Actor!

Jason Thompson not only won his first Emmy for playing Billy Abbott, but he is the THIRD actor to win for playing that role. David Tom won previously, I think, for Younger Actor and Billy Miller for Supporting and Lead Actor. How incredible is that? And it is long overdue for JT, who was nominated several years as Patrick Drake on GH but never won. Congrats.

Billy is that type of role! Lots of meaty material! Congratulations Jason!

Comment

I’m so happy he won!! Congratulations to Jason, very much well deserved.

Comment

So happy for Jason and what a cool connection with the actors who played Billy, three different actors winning for the same role. Its huge!

Comment

I am happy for Jason too, he did a phenomenal job this year.

Comment

I was really happy for him! He was briefly on Instagram celebrating at home with his wife and kids a little while ago. The kids were singing and dancing to Bruce Springsteen’s Born in the USA.

Comment

Cool! I remember he lost out to Billy Miller when he was Patrick on GH. How awesome that one day he would win for the very role he once lost out to.

Comment

Congratulations for Jason, hard writing but yeah it was a splendid work!

Comment

Congratulations to JT! His performance was stellar!

Comment

Congratulations Jason!

Comment

Happy for Jason. Great actor that I miss as Patrick Drake.

Comment

This actor is very good, I adored him like Patrick in GH, his character in GH also had better writing.

Comment

Congrats to Jason! When it was first announced that he was going to Y&R, I knew GH's loss would be their gain.

Comment

I think Jason is an excellent actor. I just haven’t liked the way they’ve written the character of Billy since he’s played the role. Hopefully they bring back some of the fun-loving Billy Abbot in the future.

Comment

He was totally deserving. When actors take such insane story and make it shine, that's really doing their job. So happy for him!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X