Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Diamont in a speedo *sigh*

Flawless! I remember when he played Carlo on Days in 1983-1984, and they put him in speedos there, too. I was shocked when Days killed him off in early 1985, but pleased to see him show up soon after on Y&R... and back in speedos LOL. He was a beautiful man, and still is, too.

I've only known him as Dolla$ Bill. He was so young and um, fit on YR. I had no idea all this time that he was the Brad everyone referred to. He's scrummy.

Comment

My empathy, sympathy, and regard, was all for Traci. She had class.

Comment

• soapfan6
        soapfan6 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought the same thing, let me walk up and see my husband rubbing lotion/sunscreen on another woman, I would snatch his tail so fast!! The whole time that woman was flirting with him I was like, so when are you going to tell this lady youre married!

• soapgirl9
        soapgirl9 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought that was weird, too. They just got remarried and he doesn't even tell this woman he's married?! I thought Traci would be pissed, but she didn't seem to mind. What was that about?

Looking back now I see Brad was kind of hot but I never really liked him at the time because to me he was always kinda sleazy. And I always felt sorry for Traci because I thought Brad married her just because he couldn't have Ashley. Poor Traci, always second best!

Comment

Yes.. He is very handsome and looks great in a speedo!!!

Comment

scene was too funny when the woman came up to hit on him and said "You have such a great tan where you from?" and he says Wisconsin which is known for golden bodies lol

Comment

Brad Carlton was THE most handsome man on Y and R, ever, IMO.
            Ashley Abbott was THE prettiest woman ( ED's version), IMO.

Together, they were so gorgeous ( and could easily play both good and bad people) it was hard to even look away during their prime years on the show as leading young adults.

Comment

He is still as beautiful and sexy, I liked him a lot like Brad, even more like Bill Spencer, very happy that B&B hired him after the stupidity of Y&R to have fired him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
                My empathy, sympathy, and regard, was all for Traci. She had class.
                Traci deserved so much better than Brad!!!!!!

Comment

I was never a fan of young Brad. He was always a gigolo. Brad found the golden parachute when he was working as the Abbott pool boy. The way he behaved on his honeymoon was disgusting. Traci was always too good for him.

And even in later years Brad still gave off an air of a user with Ashley and Vicki.

Comment

I really wish they would have fully pursued Sharon and Brad.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X