Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Leigh McCloskey as Kurt Costner

After watching the classic yr episode from 1997 today I think Leigh McCloskey should return as Kurt Costner. What do you guys think?

I have a video of LM in the second of the trilogy of " Suspiria " by Dario Argento. I enjoyed him in Y& R until he took off with Hope, not to be seen again
    until he returned to GC later, I think, as Nicki's consultant.

Comment

I don’t even remember the character so he must not have made too much of an impression on me. So no thanks.
      Last edited by DallasGal; June 23, 2020, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
        Jupiter Jane commented
        Editing a comment
        IA I do vaguely remember the actor (can't remember if it was from another show), but I don't remember his sl on Y&R, so No to a return - not needed.

• SoapOnaRope
        SoapOnaRope commented
        Editing a comment
        Jane - I was the same way. Towards the end of the episode I was like 'OH - That is Mitch Cooper from Dallas!' (he married Lucy)

I keep saying this but another one before my time LOL. It looked like by the end of the episode that he was a bad or he was going to turn bad, is that what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by stopthefall View Post
        I keep saying this but another one before my time LOL. It looked like by the end of the episode that he was a bad or he was going to turn bad, is that what happened?
        No. He was a " tortured soul " who was involved with Ashley. A bit on the Hippie side. He was a doctor. For some reason he and Hope ended up
        leaving GC together and she told Victor at his condo at the tower.

Comment

He used to be on GH as Damian Smith! I didn’t know he was on Y&R!!!! It was great seeing him! Sure! Come back on the show!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonyab1974 View Post
            He used to be on GH as Damian Smith! I didn’t know he was on Y&R!!!! It was great seeing him! Sure! Come back on the show!!!
            I'm not familiar with this actor. Never heard of Leigh MacCloskey. When was he on General hospital and the Young and the restless?

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post

I'm not familiar with this actor. Never heard of Leigh MacCloskey. When was he on General hospital and the Young and the restless?
              General hospital in the 80’s and Y&R from yesterday’s episode.

Comment

Leigh was Damian on GH in the 90's and was YR in 1997 and was OLTL 2000 and was Dallas and Santa Barbara too. And since 2000 Leigh has been promoting his paintings and talking about philosophy and planets and solar systems and galaxy and outer space. But Leigh still looks the same he did in YR 1997 here in 2020. The classic episode CBS showed of Leigh on YR as Kurt showed Leigh was the main event and an actor that should stick around and not just be short term. I know Leigh has still got it. I know he can still go on soaps. I think this is the right time for Leigh to return on soaps on YR today 2020

Comment

Is he the one then that ended up married to Hope and ended up raising Adam? I vaguely remember the character as involved with Ashley but I didn’t realize it was LM who played him . I knew him from Dallas, GH and Santa Barbara.
                  Also what about his daughter?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                    Rubythroat1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No. That was Cliff Wilson. The Doc left GC with Hope and returned years later
                    in a lab coat as a practicing doctor in a few scenes.

• Emerald Greens
                    Emerald Greens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks! Now I remember. It doesn’t help that the Ashley isn’t ED or BE . Not offense intended but it just didn’t seem like Ashley. I’m sure at the time I followed along fine but so many years later one of the more recognizable Ashley’s would have helped.

it would be interesting if kurt was turned from a goody doctor into a villain

Comment

LM should be on soaps, I haven’t seen him on tv in a long time. I thought they wrote all wrong for him playing Kurt and always hoped they’d write better for him. If they gave him a good storyline I would welcome him back.

Comment

yeah. since 2000 LM has been painting and talking about philosophy. that stuff goes over my head. LM should be back on soaps today in 2020. LM was so good in the 90's playing a villain on GH from 1993-1996. and LM can be a great villain on soaps today like YR

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X