Originally aired Dec. 14, 1994.
    John & Jack scheme against Jill.
    Cricket's bridal shower is underway.
    Victor pays for Doris's surgery.

Comment

• debbymac
      debbymac commented
      Editing a comment
      Does anyone know what was in the contract Jill signed (that made John & Jack so happy)? It appeared to be a good deal when she read the terms but they did not want her to wait for John Silva to look it over. What underhanded thing did they do? They did a high five after she left.

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
    Tues. June 30 - #5509
    Originally aired Dec. 14, 1994.
    John & Jack scheme against Jill.
    Cricket's bridal shower is underway.
    Victor pays for Doris's surgery.
    I've been watching these '94 episodes. These were the early days of Shick. Sharon had broken up with Nick but her mom needed surgery and she went to see Victor and asked him to pay for it. She begged Victor not to tell Nick because she didn't want him to think she was after his money.

Sharon was dating Matt Clark at this time. He was with her at the hospital when Doris was being operated on.

Comment

Who was Cricket marrying in 1994? Paul? Or Danny again?

Comment

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Paul

• soapgirl9
        soapgirl9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your help!

Wed July 1 - Episode #5520
      Originally aired December 29, 1994

Paul & Christine are preparing for their wedding.
      Outside Paul's office .. a blue car speeds up & intentionally hits Christine and Paul.
      The license plate number of the car is shown .. but not Phyllis's face.
      Paul and Christine are seen laying on the road.

Comment

HA HA the epi where Phyllis attempted to murder two people no accident she is a cold blooded killer and this show proves it!

Comment

• Cassie1965
          Cassie1965 commented
          Editing a comment
          No one died, but not for lack of trying on Phyllis’ part. To me morally there is no difference if a person murders someone or just tries to. Some victims do not die because they are able to received medical/surgical help in time, for example - that’s no thanks to the killer.

• SheilaFan32
          SheilaFan32 commented
          Editing a comment
          Back then Phyllis hit Paul and Christine with her car? I'm not going to defend her because she doesn't deserve it. Team Paul and Christine.

• soapgirl9
          soapgirl9 commented
          Editing a comment
          She intentionally tried to run them down. It happened on what was supposed to be their wedding day. (They did get married eventually, but had to reschedule).
          Last edited by soapgirl9; June 24, 2020, 08:30 PM.

I never really understood why Phyllis ran down Paul and Christine. It was because of Danny, right? Were he and Phyllis married at the time? I mean I get why she would try to kill Chris as she was so jealous of her, but why Paul?

And Phyllis has a history of going after married men and then when she has them terrorizing the ex-wife and making them look like the bad guy. She did it with Chris and she did it with Sharon. And all because Danny never got over Cricket and Nick never got over Sharon.

Comment

• Benny Maths
          Benny Maths commented
          Editing a comment
          Phyllis saw Danny kissing Christine in her office. That's why Phyllis decided to rent a car and ran over Christine with it. Paul was hit too because when he saw the car, he came back to save Chris.
          Phyllis has never apologized for what she did to Paul and Chris. I can't stand her.

Apparently the Theme next week is : Paul & Christine love story

Comment

• Ella Munroe
          Ella Munroe commented
          Editing a comment
          Seriously? Paul and Christine have got to be the blandest pairing on the whole show. I wish they did Victoria and Ryan culminating in Tricia crashing the wedding. Or any other couple from the 90s and early 2000s.

• guichard
          guichard commented
          Editing a comment
          Ella Munroe yes

• Benny Maths
          Benny Maths commented
          Editing a comment
          I love Paul & Chris.

Thurs July 2 Episode #5929
        Originally aired August 7 1996

Paul & Christine wedding

Comment

I love Paul and Chris to and as for Phyllis hate the murderous character . Poor Sasha green her friend that she let burn to death . Wish they would show that one to.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
            Monday June 29 - #5450
            Originally aired Sept. 21, 1994
            Dru is pregnant but is Neil the father?
            Keemo is in this eppy.
            "Dru is pregnant but is Neil the father? Keemo is in this eppy"
            Actually that is the description of the *previous* episode (Sept 20, 1994.)
            • Dru had considered aborting because of the unknown paternity (but at the end of Sept 20, she decides to keep the baby and tells Neil she is pregnant).
            • Keemo discusses career options with Christine, while secretly having a crush on her.
            • Previously, Victoria did a nude centerfold photoshoot -- and the magazine is now on sale. In the 9/20/94 epi, Victoria and Cole are at a restaurant, and two creepy guys recognize Victoria from the magazine, and think they are entitled to take Victoria for themselves - so Cole gets into a fight with them.
            • During this kerfuffle, at the same restaurant, Paul is proposing to Christine, but the epi ends before she replies.
            ^ But that's 9/20/94, and we want 9/21/94.

---
            The description for Sept 21, 1994:
            This episode picks up where the 9/20/94 episode leaves off.
            Continuation of Paul's proposal to Christine.
            Nina comments that she(Nina) would never have expected Victoria to pose for a centerfold.

(Not yet known whether Keemo is in the 9/21/94 episode.)
            Last edited by confusedfan; June 24, 2020, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by guichard View Post
              Apparently the Theme next week is : Paul & Christine love story
              For me seeing some of these older episodes have kind of opened my eyes to the fact that Christine actually looks alive and sparkly with Danny. Something I’ve never seen with her and Paul. I would like to see more Christina (Cricket)/Danny frankly.

Comment

• Cassie1965
                Cassie1965 commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree about Christine. When she was younger she was adorable - happy and effervescent. Older Christine because an uber-serious, joyless bore.

Friday July 3, 2020: Episode #7696
              originally aired 15 August 2003.
              This episode immediately follows the one that was rebroadcast on May 26, 2020.

recap: (scroll down to Friday)
              https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...030811.php#fri

Paul and Michael rescue Christine from Isabella's attempt to drown Christine in the bathtub. Isabella has a story, but Police Detective Hank Weber (played by Sherman Augustus) knows Isabella is lying and he arrests her.

Jabot chemist Damon Porter (played by Keith Hamilton Cobb) talks with Jack about his absence from work. Meanwhile Nikki and Drucilla argue about Damon; and separately, Victoria and Phyllis also argue about Damon.

Comment

Paul and Christine were a great couple. They were like Joe Hardy and Nancy Drew for YR.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X