Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I about fell out of my chair hearing Victor want to spend holidays with Jack!!!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I about fell out of my chair hearing Victor want to spend holidays with Jack!!!!!

I could watch these classics forever. Victor is so nice, so respectful, he isn't up in a tizzy all the time. When I heard him telling Ashley he wanted for them to spend the holidays with Jack and Nikki and the kids, I was like what????? It almost seemed like back then Victor was nice, and Jack was the jerk. when he was listening in on Nictor's conversation, he looked like he had meanness in his eyes. I just wonder if being with Ashley back then made Victor nicer, or more personable.

I liked Victor over Jack back then . The writing for both has not done either any favors over the years. Victor has become meaner and Jack dumber.

Comment

I agree about the writing for both, especially Victor. He was very watchable when he was so multi-dimensional. Sadly he became a caricature of a vicious villain - a monster

Comment

When I first started watching Y&R I was prepared to dislike Victor; I thought he was going to be the bad guy and Jack the good guy. I was completely blown away and became a Victor fan. I agree he's become a caricature these last few years, and it's hard to swallow. I don't enjoy the writing for Jack or him.

Comment

Originally posted by fracabell View Post
          I could watch these classics forever. Victor is so nice, so respectful, he isn't up in a tizzy all the time. When I heard him telling Ashley he wanted for them to spend the holidays with Jack and Nikki and the kids, I was like what????? It almost seemed like back then Victor was nice, and Jack was the jerk. when he was listening in on Nictor's conversation, he looked like he had meanness in his eyes. I just wonder if being with Ashley back then made Victor nicer, or more personable.
          Victor was a much nicer, gentle, yet moody and not gullible, still had an edge when it came to protecting himself or his family. I used to be a huge fan of Victor back in the 1990's and Victor still had an edge, but still was a whole lot nicer, too. Jack, did appear more insecure and he appeared more unappealing since he was the one who glared at Victor while he was married to Nikki and living with Nikki at the ranch. Victor, on the other hand lived in a penthouse with his new wives (I think he lived there with not only Ashley, also Diane Jenkins, isn't there another one?). I think Jack also was a father to Nikki's children, Victoria and Nick, when they were minors, too. Didn't Victor call Jack to check on young Heather Tom's Victoria in one of the previous reruns since they started showing them, the Masquerade Ball, and HT's young Victoria was with Ryan and Victor did not like it one bit. Young HT's Victoria and Ryan were dressed up as Romeo and Juliet (I think) and I thought it was fitting that Victor did not like seeing Victoria with Ryan, it fit. I remember Victor was way more gentle and nicer also when he was with Sabrina, too, just as he always has been with Ashley, too in either 1980's or 1990's.

Comment

Was this on today's episode?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X