X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBB1974
    replied
    I had no sympathy for Paul when Christine cheated on him with Danny. Because I felt he stuck his nose in Danny and Christine's marriage. I remember when Danny got the job on Broadway and wanted his wife to go with him, Paul stuck his nose in it and tried to guilt Danny into leaving Christine behind giving some BS excuse that Christine had clients who depended on her. When really he just wanted her for himself and knew he had a chance with Danny out of town for months. He even invited Christine to go to Aspen with him for Christmas and this was before Christine and Danny had any problems. Who invites a happily married Woman to go away with you? Ofcourse she declined saying she was going to surprise Danny in New York.

Leave a comment:

• RestlessFan
    commented on 's reply
    In the 1990 classic reruns, with Peter Bergman, in them, at moments while watching, PB's Jack's wavy longer hair reminded me of Theo's hair, too. I liked the 1990's PB's Jack because he was more grey and had more edge, just like Theo of today's, which is the reason why I've always liked Theo, he is edgier or greyish. Much more interesting to watch.

• xoregonian
    replied
    Originally posted by littleliz View Post
    Nick's hair was really too much looked like he had a headband on but Sharon looked beautiful. Both so young. Nick
    was so serious and Sharon had a big smile on her face.
    Why was Nikki so upset? I thought she would stand up and object with that look on her face. I thought it was odd
    no one at the wedding but the bridal party and parents.
    OMG Nick's hair! It was a mix of Theo and Levi Dunkelman, only worse! lol

Nikki sure looked like she thought she was the Queen of England. She was absolutely stunning, but those dirty looks she kept throwing at Sharon, well that was over the top.

I loved this episode today!

Leave a comment:

• RestlessFan
    commented on 's reply
    In this episode, Heather Tom's Victoria was worried about her mother doing something to stop, thwart, Nick and Sharon's wedding and Victoria jumped out of bed and left her husband Cole Howard behind in bed watching Victoria take off to the ranch house to make sure her mother, Nikki, won't stop the wedding somehow and create a scene. Cole Howard noted to Victoria that if Nikki did something, she will lose her son forever, too. So, Victoria got to her mom's house or ranch house and asked Nikki what she meant the night before or day before, Nikki must have said something for Victoria to worry. Nikki, said to Victoria something along this line: I always dreamed about my son, Nick, to marry in a huge church with all of our friends and relatives. Instead, NIck is marry in a simple chapel, so ordinary. So, Victoria responded to her mother along this line: Mother, this is what Nick and Sharon want, and besides this is not your wedding (referring to the big church or fancy wedding that Nikki wanted for her son, Nick, and Victoria admonished her mother and said to her that this is not your wedding). It is Nikki who wants big and better weddings and even her weddings to Victor (as many weddings as they have had), Nikki is the one who fancies the bigger weddings thru the years. Sharon and Nick have lived in a small cottage with their young children, Cassie and Noah, in all the years of their marriage (in real time, of slightly over 10 years) and Sharon still lives in the same cottage, too. Sharon did not want to live or move in 2017, too, when Nick was pressuring her to leave and wanted to build a new house (which Nick lives in currently) to move into since they were together again (the 2nd almost wedding in 2017, I think). So, to me as a viewer, it is Nikki, who simply never like Sharon, basically started with Nikki. As the episode at the wedding vows were said and as the man who officiated the wedding said, Nick and Sharon had to face obstacles (meaning Matt Clark and Nikki (as the camera panned to her)) during their journey to this moment, and how their love overcame to make them to this point (their wedding) and finally come together.
    Last edited by RestlessFan; June 15, 2020, 07:12 PM.

• Carjack4ever
    commented on 's reply
    Nikki didn't like Sharon because she thought Sharon was an opportunist and just wanted to marry Nick for his money and the family name. She also seemed to look down on her and Doris because they were extremely poor. Also Nikki liked Amy and preferred Nick to date her. I believe Nikki tried to set Nick and Amy on a date and even though they dated for awhile Nick always had his sights on Sharon and eventually broke up with Amy to be with Sharon.

My memory is fuzzy about Danny and Cricket.... I believe Danny and Christine gave into passion and slept together the night prior which I believed Paul saw them in bed together and stormed out. Christine was trying to end things with Danny because she wanted to pursue a future with Paul but Danny kept interfering and pushing Christine to give them a chance to be together which is why she was annoyed in this episode.. At least that's how I remember it.. It's been so long

• TunerEyes
    replied
    So I was curious about Amy and another thread filled me on her and Nick and Cassie's relationship. Other questions I had watching today's show were:

1) Why did Nikki dislike Sharon so much? Was she an Amy fan or just a mom who no woman is good enough for my son (don't know she's liked anyone Nick got serious with)?

2) Danny was kind of creepy there with Cricket (Christine). Gina seemed worried about him too. Did he start stalking her? I know Michael did something like that but no idea how Danny and Cricket broke up or why. She looked incredulous that he was there to see her and was quite angry. Which begs the question why did Paul sock him in the mouth?

3) Really loved seeing Mrs. C and Dina together. Feel I missed out on not watching two strong business women all those years ago. Dina is very matter of fact person in general it seems. I like that about her. I can see where she can be a demanding person too and rub people the wrong way as a result. Seems very decisive. But I could sense a real deep love for Jack and honest sorrow over her leaving the kids those years ago. So got that this trip out was at the strong suggestion of Katherine. Was it because Katherine wanted to see her friend back with John or more to screw up Jill's relationship (marriage) with John? Dina didn't seem to happy to arrive there for no good reason. Clearly returning from Europe to Genoa City was because she did regret her and John splitting up and really hoped they could reunite. The fact that Katherine didn't tell her John married Jill would have been shocking to anyone who got lured back for no reason.

So did Jack ever take her up on calling her if he ever needed any help?

Leave a comment:

• sonyab1974
    replied
    TeamLuRe commented Thank you so much! I can watch shows like this and in a couple years not remember what happened. The details don't stick with me long.”

You’re welcome and yeah I can relate!

Leave a comment:

• TeamLuRe
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much! I can watch shows like this and in a couple years not remember what happened. The details don't stick with me long.

• littleliz
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for clearing a lot up. I loved Eddie Peck too. He seems to just disappear. Not
    on any other Soaps. Handsome guy.

• RestlessFan
    replied
    Danny Romalotti and Christine, Nick and Sharon, Jack, Dina, Mrs. C., and a couple (or actors, both, I really liked during their reign in the 1990's, Eddie Peck's Cole and Heather Tom's Victoria and really liked them as a couple, too), such a treat for me in this episode to see all these characters, and a really simple, but beautiful wedding for Nick and Sharon, so young and full of angst, and both knew how much obstacles stood in their way to their nuptials and despite it all, their love showed them the way to persevere. Enjoyed another couple, too, Christine and Danny in this episode, although it looks like Christine was suppose to be marrying Paul and she must have been caught by Paul with Danny Romalotti for the wedding to be stalled or cancelled and Christine is very upset and all the preparations, she said, all for nothing (I think that's what she said). So, many subplots in long ago or 1990's episodes, so many emotions or depths, that's what I used to love about Bill Bell's episode, so written his style, full of angst for Nick and Sharon, before their wedding and after, so young to marry, but somehow they will stay married with all their ups and downs in real time for slightly over 10 years until Cassie, their child, dies.

Leave a comment:

• Carjack4ever
    commented on 's reply
    Nikki didn't like Sharon since day 1... I never really liked Nikki because she was always so judgmental and a hypocrite. This is coming from a woman who was an ex stripper, lied about being deathly ill to hold onto a man. Recovering alcoholic who has killed 3 people. Yep she has no room to judge anyone.

• Carjack4ever
    commented on 's reply
    You right World Turner I totally forgot about Tom and Margo... Well I think Sharon and Nick are the longest running on Y&R.

• sportsfan
    commented on 's reply
    I thought Nick was a year or so younger than Sharon.

• thecourt99
    commented on 's reply
    This is one of the reasons why I was mad when Summer was SORASED to be so close to Noah in age.

• kitty711
    replied
    Heather (Victoria) is so beautiful in this ep!

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X