X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor and Jack have alot bushier eye brows in this episode too 🤣

Comment

After commercial the screen turned black! Oh show is back whew!

Comment

JoSnowden commented I think Nick was supposed to be 19 and Sharon 18. They were barely out of high school.”

Wow why were they in such a hurry to get married?

Comment

• Ella Munroe
          Ella Munroe commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it's just because they were so in love. Victoria was also married to Ryan at eighteen.

Dina tells Jack that John backed out of their dinner. Jack is incredulous. He tells her to give it time. Dina says that Kay lured her there and didn't tell her that John was married and has a baby. Jack says Dina would do them all a favor if Dina chased Jill away. Dina is adamant that it's time to go home.

At the chapel, Victor is with Nick, who looks a little overwhelmed. Nikki is all dolled up with lots of extra hair! She doesn't look thrilled when Nick says Nikki is gaining a daughter.

Miguel brings in Sharon's Mom. Victor and Nikki greet her also. As well as Cole. Nick sees Amy, who Nick and Sharon weren't sure would attend. Cole takes her back to see Sharon. If it wasn't for Amy, Nick might still be in prison? Victor tells him to forget that because he's starting a brand new life.

Comment

Whatever happened to Amy?? She should come back and be paired with Nick..

Comment

Sharon has a best friend named Amy? I thought Sharon’s best friend was Grace?

Comment

• Carjack4ever
              Carjack4ever commented
              Editing a comment
              At this point the Grace character didn't exist yet until a few years later. Sharon and Amy became best friends when Sharon first moved to Genoa City with her mother. Grace and Sharon were childhood best friends from Madison and the character wasn't introduced until a year later...

Sharon is happy to see Amy, her best friend. She's getting stronger every day. Sharon wants her to stand up with her, along with Victoria. Amy is hestant;she doesn't have the right dress. Sharon says it's important. They need another groomsman, so Victoria nominates Cole (who unenthusiastically says he will if Amy will).

Danny is sorry Cricket has to go through this. It kills him to see her suffering. One day this will be a distant memory (and it is! it is!). She says she'll wait and see. He swears it will get better. She blows him off. He wants to talk about what really happened (why she called off the wedding). He says they were made to be together. She belongs with him. Slightly creepy music plays.

The wedding begins with Amy coming down the aisle. No one seems phased she's suddenly in the wedding. Next is Victoria. Nikki stands up for the bride (there's no one else seated....everyone else there is in the wedding party).

Comment

Oh so cricket called off the wedding? I thought Paul called it off. I’m confused. Did something happen between Danny and Cricket? Is that why she called off the wedding? Like did she and Danny kiss?
              Last edited by sonyab1974; June 15, 2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Carjack4ever
                Carjack4ever commented
                Editing a comment
                My memory is fuzzy but I think Danny and Christine slept together before the wedding and Paul caught them in bed...... I seem to remember that

Why is no one other than the bridal party at the wedding other than the mothers?

Comment

I think Nick and Sharon goes down in history as the longest married couple on a soap I think! They were married from 1996 to 2006... 10 years! Thats pretty big and unusual for a soap even though they had their issues throughout their marriage.

Comment

• WorldTurner
                  WorldTurner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe longest married on YR but on a soap I believe that honor goes to Tom and Margo Hughes on As the World Turns who were married 27 actual years.

• thecourt99
                  thecourt99 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is one of the reasons why I was mad when Summer was SORASED to be so close to Noah in age.

• Carjack4ever
                  Carjack4ever commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You right World Turner I totally forgot about Tom and Margo... Well I think Sharon and Nick are the longest running on Y&R.

Carjack4ever commented At this point the Grace character didn't exist yet until a few years later. Sharon and Amy became best friends when Sharon first moved to Genoa City with her mother. Grace and Sharon were childhood best friends from Madison and the character wasn't introduced until a year later...”

Oh! Thank you thank you!!!!!

Carjack4ever commented My memory is fuzzy but I think Danny and Christine slept together before the wedding and Paul caught them in bed...... I seem to remember that”

Oh my!!!! I’m surprised they weren’t talking about it this episode!!!
                Last edited by sonyab1974; June 15, 2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Dina tells Jack there's nothing he can say to change her mind. She says there's no future with her and John. Jack is disappointed and worries if he'll ever see her again. Sniff. He learned how to get along without her. She says she's always regretted leaving when he was young. She says that she has so much to make up for and that she's sorry. They hug as she cries.

Sharon looks lovely in her dress. No one walks her down the aisle. There are lots of beautiful flowers around the chapel. I was mistaken earlier.....Sharon's Mom and Miguel are also in the "crowd" at the wedding. The minister starts the ceremony. Nikki looks like she's seething. Nick looks like he's been caught in the headlights. Sharon looks happy. The minister talks about Sharon and Nick's love story. Sharon starts to cry. I love when the minister mentions "roadblocks" that we next see Nikki!! Nick recites his vows and gives Sharon a ring. Sharon then says her vows. Nick has such a baby face here, it's unbelievable. Sharon then places a ring on Nick's finger. They are pronounced husband and wife. Thankfully there was no part where he would ask if anyone had a reason to stop the wedding, because I'm pretty sure Nikki would.

They kiss. Nikki cries and seethes some more. They are a cute couple.

Comment

How does Sharon Case still look pretty much the same

Comment

Well, shoot, I was hoping to hear more from Danny, but I guess I'll never know (because I can't remember! ) Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Comment

My favorite of the Mrs. Nick Newmans! Poor Sharon has always had to deal with someone being a jerk to her. In this episode it was Nikki. For an ex stripper she sure was judgmental.
                        Last edited by Chatty Cakes; June 15, 2020, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Betsey
                          Betsey commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nikki can be such a snotty B-word!!!!

• Carjack4ever
                          Carjack4ever commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nikki didn't like Sharon since day 1... I never really liked Nikki because she was always so judgmental and a hypocrite. This is coming from a woman who was an ex stripper, lied about being deathly ill to hold onto a man. Recovering alcoholic who has killed 3 people. Yep she has no room to judge anyone.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X