• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kitty711
    commented on 's reply
    Great memories! Thank you

• YoungandBold91
    commented on 's reply
    Right. Funny how she wanted to play the victim. "If he cheats with you..." Duh, Red! But he was over Sharon, though. Yeah, sure he was. She was trying oh, so hard to sever Nick's ties with Sharon, but she failed miserably. She still thinks that Sharon has a problem with Summer, hence the, "You've always wanted to be the only mother to Nick's kids." She'd have to act like Nikki is towards Abby & Adam then. All she did was right Nick's wrong in the paternity crap.

• savytabby
    replied
    So I remember that Sharon was arrested and charged with Skye's murder. My question is, why would she have been charged in GC and not extradited to Hawaii????? And I hated that Victor let her sit in jail for a crime he knew she didn't commit. At this time, they were still on good terms and Victor still acted fatherly towards Sharon, so I really hate they had him do that to her.

Leave a comment:

• Chatty Cakes
    commented on 's reply
    Billy bought Baby Lucy on the black market to cheer Victoria up after her miscarriage. I think Daisy sold the baby. Phyllis found out the identity of the baby and took him from Billy while she waited for Daniel to come around to caring for and raising his kid. I believe Daniel is with Heather and baby Lucy in a town more artsy than GC.

• jett626
    replied
    What happen to Daisy's Baby. I don't remember - What isn't the grown up baby on Y&R now. Phyllis would be the grandmother ???????????
    LOVED SEEING MM HE IS MY ADAM - Hope they will show more of him

Leave a comment:

• Chatty Cakes
    commented on 's reply
    Billy bought Baby Lucy on the black market to cheer Victoria up after her miscarriage. Phyllis found out the identity of the baby and took him from Billy while she waited for Daniel to come around to caring for and raising his kid. I believe Daniel is with Heather and baby Lucy in a town more artsy than GC.

• Nightrocker
    replied
    Sky and Joe in the Volcano 🌋

Leave a comment:

• sonyab1974
    replied
    TunerEyes commented Don’t we later find out that Victor was there as well, unbeknownst to Sharon, and he saw Skye fall into the cauldera?”

Yes!!!! That’s it!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sonyab1974
    replied
    TeamLuRe commented Gee, thanks! I actually did type Lulu's name in and caught it just before posting and decided to leave it with a joke. Once again I'm honored!”

Oh! Glad you kept it in! you’re welcome! 🤗

Leave a comment:

• Nightrocker
    commented on 's reply
    Lot of AMC Actors went to Y&R

• Forever Fan
    commented on 's reply
    If my memory is correct, Baby Lucy was being raised by Billy and Victoria and they planned to adopt her. But Phyllis convinced Daniel to man up and raise his child, with her help. Daniel got custody of Lucy, before Billy and Victoria could finalize adoption. Billy and Victoria were heartbroken. Daniel eventually hooked up with Heather, and they are raising Lucy together. This is why Billy would have never gotten together with Phyllis. But all is forgiven in soap land.

• CDawnB
    replied
    [QUOTE=TeamLuRe;n2998043]This is got to be one of the few times that someone walks around GC in the snow and they don't get hit by a car! The show isn't over yet though./QUOTE]

Oh my goodness this is so true!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TunerEyes
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I don’t think of this episode as a romantic one at all. Kind of surprised it was shown based on that category. Jack and Phyllis at airport not exactly romance. None of it really one-on-one romance like I picture romance. I don’t think of the Kevin/Chloe/Jana scene all that romantic either just with flashbacks. As for Adam and Sharon I think back to the time they were in New Orleans I think it was, some cabin scene as well. Now that was hot and romantic.

• TunerEyes
    commented on 's reply
    Did they ever say what volcano on Hawaii this was? Had to be on Big Island for one that was erupting. If Puu Oo, been there when it was erupting and no tree up there to hide behind. Kind of hard to picture that (hiding behind tree) even with falling into Halemaumau at Kilauea summit.

I was hoping at some point they would show the whole Sharon/Skye episode on the volcano.

• TunerEyes
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t we later find out that Victor was there as well, unbeknownst to Sharon, and he saw Skye fall into the cauldera?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X