Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jack-Adam friendship forgotten?

I wonder if the writers will remember Jack-Adam friendship. If they reduce PB's screen time, I wonder if they choose not to revisit that.

I think Adam and Jack have shared some scenes in recent episodes. I would like to see Jack welcome Adam to Jabot. Billy left, Ashley is out of town....we can’t be expected to believe that Kyle and Summer are keeping the company going. They need someone with the backbone to take Jabot to a new phase.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
      CouchCruisin' commented
      Editing a comment
      Ashley is actually in town because the family is rallying around Dina.
      If Kyle/Summer weren't doing a good job, I believe Jack would have said something by now.

• Chatty Cakes
      Chatty Cakes commented
      Editing a comment
      Jack says they are doing a good job but I don’t find it believable as a viewer. Since they have this Emmy nominated actor that needs a juicy story, I would put him front and center against Victoria. Kyle and Summer could be part of his team and that too would creat drama between the two families,

• Forever Fan
      Forever Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of Ashley, I wonder if Eileen Davidson plans to come back full time. In 2018, Mal Young gave Eileen a huge exit story. By early 2019, she was making guest appearances. A few of those visits were unavoidable because of KSJ's send off. Seems like she moved from "gone" to recurring in a short period of time. Also, she's included in the shows videos and promos, like a regular cast member.

Thank you for creating this post. I am a huge fan of Jack's and Adam's friendship. Most recently Jack reminded Nick that he is friends with both he and Adam. They have shared a few scenes recently but I wish they would showcase their friendship more when the show returns.

Comment

I don’t know if they’ve forgotten but it shows up very rarely. I think they should use it, they work well together. Heaven knows Adam could use a friend. Chance is kind of a friend but it seems more like an obligation because of what happened in Vegas.
      Last edited by stopthefall; June 11, 2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Have they showed any old episodes with MM's Adam in these recent reruns? He tweeted something like "it took a pandemic to get me back on YR". I've had so many preemptions I'm worried I missed him. He's my favorite Adam of all time.

Although I'm sure this board would have lit up if/when they show old clips with MM as Adam. I sure hope they will.

Comment

• Leia
          Leia commented
          Editing a comment
          MM's Adam is on tomorrow's Thursday's USA Episode with Sharon Case(Sharon)

• xoregonian
          xoregonian commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Leia!

• Leia
          Leia commented
          Editing a comment
          You're very welcome! Hope you enjoy today's episode!

I was truly happy to get a glimpse of the old Adam. The scenes weren't some of his best, but I remember back when he and Sharon made a good couple. This show (2010) was right before I started watching in 2011.

Thanks to TPTB for airing this episode. They certainly didn't have to, and I appreciate that they chose to show this one with MM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X