Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after watching the classics, has any of your feellngs changed on a character/actor?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after watching the classics, has any of your feellngs changed on a character/actor?

I remember back when Eva Longoria was on Y&R I did not like her at all. but after replays now think she did well.. back then I thought she was over rated.

I used to enjoy Phyllis as a antagonistic character. I’d like to see more than her feuding with Abby and bedding Nick,
    Lauren and Michael were a lively couple and have been under utilized in recent years. I would like to see one of Lauren’s sons marry and have Lauren take on a role of meddling mother in law.
    Also I want to see Fenmores again. Let the GC residents stimulate the economy with some shopping,
    Kevin and Chloe before Delias death.

Comment

• Teaday13
      Teaday13 commented
      Editing a comment
      agree they should have more Fenmores, those days were good. Lauren should have more lead roles too, she always did a great job

I'm surprised at how much depth of character Michael has. It's really strange how he's been so relegated. Paul too, he's fantastic.

It's also a shame to see Jack's just a glorified babysitter now. He used to have such rich story.

Comment

I like teen Mac/Billy. I've only seen a few scenes of them on YT, when I started watching Billy Miller was in the role of Billy.

Comment

• PassingThrough
        PassingThrough commented
        Editing a comment
        David Tom will always be the real Billy to me, and Ashley B. will always be the real Mac.

I loved watching them back in the day.

• RestlessFan
        RestlessFan commented
        Editing a comment
        David Tom's teenage Billy and Ashley Bashioum's teenage Mackenzie romantic s/l was one of my all time favorites (approx. 1999/2000 give or take). They were still in high school, Walnut Grove, and they were actually shown in school hallways and locker rooms with others, too, like J.T., Britney, Raul, and extras like Britney's girlfriend and the s/l for these group of teens was well done and remember watching all of it, too.

I am reminded of how much the Baldwin clan were really despicable people. Thank goodness thay have changed but no longer can stomach Kevin.

Comment

• PassingThrough
        PassingThrough commented
        Editing a comment
        I missed out on Kevin's early days on the show. I had no idea he was so despicable. What an eye opener.

Yes with Jack! When he lied to Gloria about the time of John’s funeral! I’ll eventually get over it!

Comment

OP, I so agree with you on Eva Longoria. watching her now, I wish we could have her back on the show.

I have always not liked Phyllis Summers, and after watching the classics, I think I despise her more now.

I wish Brittany could come back. I liked her.

I have not ever been a big fan of cry baby Lilly, and after watching classics, I don't like her more now. Could not stand Mac before, and think I cant stand her more now.

Comment

• Teaday13
          Teaday13 commented
          Editing a comment
          gosh ditto. Lili and Phyllis never liked either one and is hard to watch them in the early days too. to me Lili is always dull and Phyliss is like a poisonous spider. Brittany was adorable.

I never realized how much more I used to like the character of Victor. Sure, he had vicious, conniving side to him but it was usually in response to something that he deemed cruel or unfair behavior. He also used to have so many layers to his personality...cold yet warm, vengeful yet sympathetic, cut-throat businessman yet devoted to his family. Now we seem to get more of the hard, spiteful Victor....

Comment

• fracabell
          fracabell commented
          Editing a comment
          I so agree, when I was watching Victor with Ashley, when Ash was played by Brenda Epperson, Victor was so loving and there was a genuine smile to him. when brad and traci got married, victor was friends with brad, he was his best man I think, and Victor was giving brad advice and was genuinely happy for him. I forgot how nice victor could be, especially to someone without the last name of Newman.

How great Michael and Lauren are, but how much of a hypocrite Kevin is towards Adam.

Comment

I didn't like Phyllis back in the day and I stopped watching when Sandra Nelson took over the role, but watching her speak to Christine about Michael and his law license, I see that she did a good job and she looked a bit like Michelle Stafford.

I loved seeing the Phack 1.0 scenes again loved them.

Wish I could have gotten to so some Phyllis and Damon Porter scenes 😁😎

Comment

I stopped wanting Jack & Gloria to become a real couple after I watched how he treated her during John's funeral.

Comment

I've disliked Phyllis for so long, I had forgotten that I liked her with Jack. But I can't root for a reunited Phack because she will cheat on him and break his heart.

Back in the day, I loved Victor and Ashley, and thought that she was Victor's true love. But after watching Monday's episode, now I wonder if Victor was truly in love with Ashley or just smitten.

Other than those two observations, nothing has changed. I've watched the show off and on since it began. I've seen the best and the worst of its characters.

Comment

I think i love Tracy Abbot even more!

Comment

• jett626
                  jett626 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  YES! She was really pretty and she brought a lot to the show. Now we only see her ever so often. Like some many other characters, Real Shame. They never should have killed off Colleen and Brad. But Mackenize has been written off, Never see her so Colleen wouldn't be around either.

My feelings on the characters didn't change. Watching the old episodes just made me sad. I see how fleshed out the characters were. I see the depth of dialogue and I remembered that whether I loved or hated a character, I still enjoyed their story.

Comment

Jack has gotten softer and kinder. He used to have a piercing look in his eyes that could cut glass--when it came to the Newmans and Victor.

Sharon has come miles from the woman who used to sacrifice all for her men--she is more independent and clearer headed, with a look to the future.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X