X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Dailies - Week of June 8

Mon. June 8 - #3396
    Original airdate July 18, 1986
    Casey tries to reach Victor about Nikki's test results.
    Matt takes Nikki on a date in the regular dining room at the Colonnade Room.

Tues. June 9 - #7150
    Original airdate June 7, 2001
    https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...010604.php#thu

Wed. June 10 - #8134
    Original airdate May 16, 2005
    https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...050516.php#mon

Thurs. June 11 - #9557
    Original airdate December 30, 2010
    https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...101227.php#thu

Friday. June 12
    TBA

I assume Tuesday’s episode came before HD was implemented into the show.

Comment

Looks like "Young Love" week?

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
        Mon. June 8 - #3396
        Original airdate July 18, 1986
        Casey tries to reach Victor about Nikki's test results.
        Matt takes Nikki on a date in the regular dining room at the Colonnade Room.
        and the biggest thing in this episode is that Victor and Ashley have a date in the private dining room at the Colonnade Room, they pledge their love to each other, and he gives her a boxed model yacht that's a scaled model replica of a real yacht he is naming for her.

Comment

Going to watch Monday's episode.
          Love the opening credits with the charcoal drawings.
          Wish they kept that.

Comment

Can't wait for Billy and Mac scenes with David Tom and Ashley Bashioum.

Comment

• PassingThrough
              PassingThrough commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel the same way. I loved those two as a couple.

More disappointing episodes 2005+ with a 2010 episode with Daisy and Sharon /Adam/Skye mess. My boycott of the classic episode continue

Comment

Only One episode written by William Bell. That's disappointing.

Comment

So excited to see Michael Muhney again!

Comment

Is the theme Forbidden Love?

Comment

People who want to see 80s episodes, don't forget to watch or DVR Monday's episode. The 2005 episode is shortly before Cassie dies.
                    Last edited by soapgirl9; June 3, 2020, 03:21 PM.

Comment

2010, is the one when Sharon got in the way of Victor framing his son, Adam, for murder of Skye. Victor made Skye disappear (to Hawaii), and he made it look like Adam killed Skye, by have her blood droplets left behind. So, Adam was accused and put in jail. So, Sharon, started in her quest to find Skye since both Adam and her knew that Adam was innocent and figured Victor was behind framing his son, Adam. So, Sharon did run into Skye on top of volcano on a trail and when Sharon took Skye's picture, Skye reached for Sharon's camera to take it away, she lost her footing and tripped and fell into volcano. Sharon clung to her hand but was not strong enough to pull her up and Victor hid near a bush and never came out to help Sharon because he was the one who made Skye disappear to Hawaii to begin with. This is one of those long story arc type with twists and turns and more characters in plots and continues with Sharon hitch hiking after her rental car is hijacked and she ended up on foot and so she walks along the highway and ends up in a barn of a vet animal doctor, Sam (that is my favorite part of this long story arch) and I like the way the story was about Sharon, Sam, the little girl who was a friend to Sam and in turn became a friend of Sharon, etc. Sean Patrick Flannery, was the actor who played Sam. I was one of the minority who loved this storyline with Sam and Sharon and how Sharon, at the end of s/l, returned or flew back to N.M. ranch to visit Sam again with tiny little toddler, Faith in her arms (she was trying to take a trip to bond with tiny little toddler Faith and to visit Sam after Sharon was proven innocent of Skye's death and her conviction was overturned and was freed, new evidence turned up (the memory card of Sharon's camera, where she was yelling for help to pulled up Skye). Victor, in the end, finally felt guilt, I guess, and he hired another defense attorney to appeal Sharon's conviction and so it was appealed and overturned with new evidence being found (the memory card from camera).

Comment

• Crewe
                        Crewe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So Michael Muhney will be seen in this ep?

WOW I was born on the airdate of July 18 1986.... I'm very intrigued to see this episode lol

Comment

Fri. June 12 - #9843
                        Original airdate February 14, 2012
                        https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...120213.php#tue

Comment

The Lane wedding is definitely on my bucket list.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X