Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardrobe, Sets, Music, makeup June 1/ 20

Personal agriculture made me late today. Better late than never!

Monday

I love Traci with Long Hair

Jill’s Hat ,

Comment

Jill’s outfit ! It made her look like she belonged in the chapel window . It’s like stain glass . I forgot how heavy the makeup still was at the time.

Comment

• taramartin
        taramartin commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought it looked like a court jester.

Jill had a unique hat. Reminded me of an elf's hat. Dina and Ashley, both looked really elegant in their outfits and hair up in a style. Victor and Jack and Brad, all very handsome in tuxes. Victor is a lot younger and slim and very handsome, too during this era. The wedding was very nice, too.

Comment

Watching Tuesday’s episode — noticing that there’s no front porch on Nick and Sharon’s house. Anyone know when it was added?

Comment

Also Tuesday, the restaurant where Nikki and Brad are dining is so gorgeous. It looks like an actual restaurant with so many extras!

Comment

That whole lab set with the dry ice and specimens. They spared no expense years ago. Not like now. Yes, even
            at the restaurants so elegant. Jack's hair was way ahead of its time. He always had great hair.
            Last edited by littleliz; June 2, 2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• ncposton
              ncposton commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! Jack has gorgeous hair. He's a very handsome man.

Wed

Isabella without a Knife

Comment

Jill nice black dress

Comment

Isabella hot in nightwear

Comment

I love seeing more of the Abbott home. Looks like Jack and Phyllis are in a study? Never seen that set before.

Comment

• DallasGal
                    DallasGal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think Phyllis went up the steps to Jack’s bedroom. The writers used that room a lot after they married.

Traci's huge pony tail not a fan too heavy for her but otherwise she looked beautiful. Phyllis was a shock with mid sort of bob in that
                  over the shoulder hot red dress low cleavage. Out of this world pretty. How could Jack not sweep her up. My fav was Isabella in red
                  rein stone trimmed dress - my TV not good may be burgundy. Also, blue lace number did it for me. She was so beautiful and still is.
                  Paul just about lost it looking at her. Forgot how I loved Lauren's hair shorter. She was elegant in blueish green lace dress. I think years ago there were more parties to see cast dress up.
                  Last edited by littleliz; June 3, 2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Isabella in a knockout wrap with matching lacy bikini and bra. Paul was speechless- and so young.

Comment

Paul is such a hotty. He needs to be back on full time.

Traci looked so pretty today even though the ponytail was a bit overwhelming.

Lauren looks fantastic with shorter hair.

Phyllis’ hair was perfectly cut in the back for her bob.

Sharon’s hair has thinned out through the years; glad I am not alone!

Setting - the Abbott pool house. 😀

Comment

Loved Ashley B.'s Mackenzie look in this ep., 6/3/2020 rerun. She absolutely looked beautiful in her off the shoulder dark/or/black dress and with the matching neck. AB's Mack and David Tom's Billy Abbott were so cute together (was a huge fan at the time they were on Y&R, too, right around 1999, 2000, more or less or approximate years they were on Y&R). They were teenagers in high school and Ashley Bashioum was actually a real teenager, too (in real life while playing a high school teenager in Genoa City with David Tom and the rest of the gang. Also, it was really cool seeing Camryn's Cassie with her mother, Sharon in Crimson Lights and Cassie telling her mother about talking to a stranger or woman (who was Mackenzie's mother looking for Mackenzie). Sharon, concerned and warns Cassie about the dangers of talking to strangers. Sharon, so young, still, and such a young mother and yet so wise as a young mother, and both mother and daughter, so cute in their cute outfits, Sharon in a type of button down shirt style dress and sleeveless and her hair with bangs, so Sharon style, always love Sharon's style, hair and clothes and Camryn so cute and still a child here. Sharon, still so young and innocent here, too, right around the Billy/Mackenzie time (around or approx. 1999, 2000, 2001) and still written to her Bill Bell Sharon character. Ashley looked really beautiful, too (hair style and dress), with Brad. Same with Tracy. Heather Tom's Victoria so pretty, shorter hair style, blonder, and had on a very nice party dress and look so cute with Ryan, too.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X