• Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Dailies - Week of June 1/Promo Week of June 1 [MERGED]

Mon. June 1 - #4732
    First airdate November 7, 1991
    Tracy and Brad marry each other for the second time

Tues. June 2 - #6715
    First airdate September 17, 1999
    John wants to know from Jack what happy occasion causes such a big celebration. But Ashley also remains mum when questioned by Traci and Steve. Jill is annoyed that Mamie joins in. Paul urges Mackenzie to stay at the mansion despite Jill's accusations. ***Victoria walks in on Nikki and Brad holding hands. She berates her mother but Nikki has only the kindest words for Brad - and a kiss. Meanwhile, Ashley thanks Victor for selling them back Jabot. Olivia and Malcolm tell that they haven't been able to resolve their differences. A troubled Nate realizes his parents are divorcing. Victor invites Ramona to attend a conference in Genoa City. Nick informs Sharon he wants to keep their ownership of the coffeehouse under wraps with the family. Jack tells John that he always regretted the Jabot IPO as it cost them their family company. But now Jabot is finally back in the hands of the Abbotts!

Wed. June 3 - #7215
    First airdate September 10, 2001
    Phack proposal

At an Abbott party, Jack proposes to Phyllis. Brad dances with Colleen.
    Traci discusses Colleen/Brad/Ashley with John.

Thurs. June 4 - #8461
    First airdate Aug 24, 2006
    The funeral of John Abbott

Colleen and Billy decide they don't want to go to the funeral and remain at the house preparing a buffet for those who did. When Gloria doesn't show up for the funeral, Jack convinces the minister to go ahead. John's friends and family share memories of his life. Gloria, Michael, Lauren and Kevin show up for the funeral only to learn they are too late. Gloria is furious that Jack changed the time of the funeral so that she could not say goodbye to John.

Friday, June 5
    TBA

Wow I totally forgot Olivia and Malcolm were married at one point!!!!

Comment

They all sound good, can't wait to watch. Never seen these ones before.

Comment

So I guess this is Abbott week.

Comment

I am looking forward to the Phack proposal. I absolutely love this couple. Please soap Gods, reunite Jack and Phyllis.

Comment

• Forever Fan
            Forever Fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Noooooo, don't put my Jack back with Phyllis. I don't want to see Jack humiliated again by Phyllis cheating with Nick or some other younger stud who excites her.

I don't mind watching the Phyllis and Jack proposal I did like them at first. I hope they never reunite Phyllis with Jack though after what happened between them. I don't mean her cheating with Billy even though I totally get why she would since Jack didn't care about her rape with the guy who looked just like him that Victor set up. He was not there for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
            I don't mind watching the Phyllis and Jack proposal I did like them at first. I hope they never reunite Phyllis with Jack though after what happened between them. I don't mean her cheating with Billy even though I totally get why she would since Jack didn't care about her rape with the guy who looked just like him that Victor set up. He was not there for her.
            So just curious then, what is it that happened between them that made you not want Phyllis and Jack together. Is it the rape, or was it something else?
            I feel like they can't reunite them right now, because they pushed her towards Nick too quickly.

Comment

Fri. June 5 - #11842
              First US airdate December 27, 2019

Abby, Kyle, and Lola host Christmas Eve dinner for the Abbotts at Society, and Jack invites the Baldwins (including Fen who arrived as a surprise) to join them. Afterwards, Jack, Ashley, and Traci, and Abby have a special evening with Dina at the Abbott home.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
                Wed. June 3 - #7215
                First airdate September 10, 2001
                Phack proposal

At an Abbott party, Jack proposes to Phyllis. Brad dances with Colleen.
                Traci discusses Colleen/Brad/Ashley with John.
                Also in this episode 7215:
                Isabella and Paul are dating. (In this timeframe, they don't know she's a villain yet) At the Abbott party, Paul accepts Isabella's invitation to meet for a rendezvous in a hotel room.
                Mac did not want contact with her mother Amanda. But Amanda learns her location and arrives at the Chancellor mansion right after Billy brings Mac home from the party.

Comment

That Friday episode is interesting. I would have liked to have seen some stuff with Dina when she was on originally. Guess they needed to fit in Kyle also.

And with all that rich on screen HiStOrY Kyle and Summer have they don't show one of those episodes? Interesting.
                  Last edited by *BackstreetGem*; May 28, 2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
                    Mon. June 1 - #4732
                    First airdate November 7, 1991

Tracy and Brad marry each other for the second time
                    This episode originally aired one month after the episode in which David Kimble died and pregnant Traci was worried that she was spotting.

In this episode Brad and Traci remarry. She is pregnant with Colleen, but not showing yet.

Brad and Ashley share a brief moment that is sort of flirty, before the wedding (even though Ashley is married to Victor.)

It is a small quiet wedding at a chapel. Mamie sings at the wedding.

Dina came to town for the wedding and she is staying at Katherine's. There is a scene before the wedding at the Chancellor mansion with Katherine and Dina snarking together about Jill. Dina and Jill snark at one another in the chapel and at the reception, and vie for who will sit next to John. Mamie's focus is on caring about Traci.

Jack and Nikki are a married couple, but Nikki is very drunk, so Jack sends her home via the family chauffeur.
                    Last edited by confusedfan; May 28, 2020, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *BackstreetGem* View Post
                      I would have liked to have seen some stuff with Dina when she was on originally.
                      You can see some 1991 Dina on Monday - see post #11 above. (She originally aired in 1986).

Comment

Interesting that the Friday episode is so recent.

Comment

Thanks Holly99 for the info.

I am looking forward to the Jack and Phyllis episode. I continue to hope that JG writes a redemption story.

Friday Dec 2019 - I am not interested in watching any episode from the past 5 years unless it is contains the storyline of Dina's initial arrival back in town.

Comment

Odd choice for Friday's show. I'm guessing they selected the December 2019 episode because it includes all of the Abbotts and they wanted to end on a happy note.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X