Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newer viewers need a little help with the vintage episodes

I'm a Y&R newbie, starting with the show in 2011 after All My Children was cancelled. I so needed a soap fix and Y&R was my choice.

I'm enjoying these vintage episodes, but it would be helpful if each had a very short intro by one of the actors saying the year it was first on and a little bit of story background. Today's episode, for example, could have had Ashley explaining in just a sentence or two why she and Jack were so mad at Gloria. Or Tracy saying "My late daughter Colleen is in this episode."

There's a weekly spoiler thread each week the old repeats have been shown. There is one right now for 5/25 to 5/28 or 5/29. I noticed if you have Xfinity cable, the episode guide has daily descriptions of each episode, too. So, maybe TV guides have the description of each episodes online (sometimes they don't when I used to look before pandemic, though), but I noticed today there was a very good description when I click on my remote button for Guide then Info.

Comment

I’ve been checking in here to read the upcoming week’s recap of episodes to get some background. Been helpful and so have the viewers comments posted along side the upcoming episodes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X