• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

I am wishng for Memorial day week, we get a week of Y&R BBQ's/Pool Parties

I loved the days when the Newman's gathered at the pool for BBQ's and I know there are some good episodes from those days especially with Cassie and Shick and the pool BBQ's. Also there are some summer fun episodes when Devon opened the pool top place they can play. So I am hoping for a week of that type of theme. Maybe they will wait til the 4th of July to do it cause then they can include 4th of july celebrations, but who knows they could have new episodes or put something else totally on in the time slot by July 4th. so I say play it memorial day week.

what do you guys think? were there some good classic pool parties with drama episodes?
  • DallasGal
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2008

Good idea!

I thought the Abbotts had the best parties. I seem to remember a pool party at Katherine’s after MAC moved in.

Comment

• Imy&rb&b
      Recurring Poster
      • Jan 2017

Great idea. That would be cool.

Comment

• TunerEyes
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2014

Did they celebrate on Memorial Day or was that usually for 4th of July? Did they ever honor any character who had served and died in the war? I wasn’t watching the show at the time of the Vietnam War and think Jack served in it. Was he the only one and did they ever have anyone participate in a parade or community honoring service? I can recall a number of 4th of July fireworks displays and picnics and outdoor patio parties though. Do like the idea of a week of them in any event.
        Last edited by TunerEyes; May 20, 2020, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• gophereater
          Board Regular
          • Jun 2010

I remember a time when there were great pool parties at Katherine's house...…………...with Murphy grilling burgers and people slashing in the pool Nina was there and Chance standing there looking so dapper in his dress uniform

Comment

• leehaven24
            Scriptwriter
            • Jan 2007

Great idea, always loved the Pool Parties! Lots of fun and drama.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X