Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Sharon to find true happiness

I would love for Sharon to find true happiness, one that would totally disconnect her from Nick. Noah is not on canvas and Faith is almost a young lady, therefore really don’t need the co-parenting connection with Nick. I really wish tptb would give Sharon a real true love. That’s all the Sharon character fans truly want for her.

I believe in small steps. How about she be able to wave at Adam when they start up the show again.

For me, that’s where some happiness, some drama, some story ,some charisma, some chemistry, lies for Sharon (and Adam).

Comment

Dylan loved Sharon. He forgave a huge secret.

Maybe they should recast Dylan?

Comment

I think we all can understand how you feel, because that is what everyone wants for their favorite characters. I'm not even a Sharon fan, but I did love her and Adam together, when Adam was played by Michael Muhney. I thought that they had so much chemistry together, and I thought that they really loved each other, I don't know why the show didn't allow them to develop as a couple.

Comment

She should not get back with Nick, and she definitely should not get back together with Adam.

Comment

• Penelope P
            Penelope P commented
            Editing a comment
            I share your sentiments VixensVamp.............100%

Rey's a decent placeholder for now, but they need to bring on someone new, or recast Dylan and put Sharon with them for good.

Comment

Yes, I too wish they would recast Dylan, this is a good time to bring him back too, with Sharon dealing with cancer, he finds out and can’t stay away. Also, he can have a face change, plus I’d like for it to come out that he is not Paul and Nikki’s son, yes Dylan saved Paul with some transplant but that can happen with a non relative, their blood type was just a match, like Summer and Lola. I don’t want Dylan to have any connections to the Newmans.

Comment

Please no to a Dylan recast unless they do a complete overhaul of his character and make him less of a dead fish. Rey essentially is POC Dylan and both Shey and Shylan are boring as can be in my opinion. Putting Sharon with them just feels like they are using SC to ground characters that don't have real footing in GC and she deserves better than that. Dylan had to be randomly made into Nikki and Paul's son and paired with Sharon to make him stick. Rey has to be paired with Sharon to make one of the last stragglers of the Operation Rosales Overload have a reason to stay on screen.

Also on Soaps "true happiness" = on the backburner and trotted out for holidays or funerals or random occasions to quiet questioning fan bases (Example: Michael and Lauren) and that is not what this Sharon fan wants. I want intrigue and drama and passion and in general no throwing Sharon under the bus like they did in the past to prop Nick, Phyllis, Chelsea, Sage, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by EPJ46990 View Post
                Please no to a Dylan recast unless they do a complete overhaul of his character and make him less of a dead fish. Rey essentially is POC Dylan and both Shey and Shylan are boring as can be in my opinion. Putting Sharon with them just feels like they are using SC to ground characters that don't have real footing in GC and she deserves better than that. Dylan had to be randomly made into Nikki and Paul's son and paired with Sharon to make him stick. Rey has to be paired with Sharon to make one of the last stragglers of the Operation Rosales Overload have a reason to stay on screen.

Also on Soaps "true happiness" = on the backburner and trotted out for holidays or funerals or random occasions to quiet questioning fan bases (Example: Michael and Lauren) and that is not what this Sharon fan wants. I want intrigue and drama and passion and in general no throwing Sharon under the bus like they did in the past to prop Nick, Phyllis, Chelsea, Sage, etc.
                That's exactly why I want a recast. So they can take the character in a new, and more alive direction.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
                  Sara_in_BC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree the new Dylan could be edgier. Hes worked undercover and went into the witness protection. Who ever he was hiding from could have died in prison and he comes back when he hears Sharon has cancer. Down the road his sleeping with the woman to not blow his cover could come out when she comes back with a son that's his. She could stalk them and eventually end up in prison or dead. Sharon and Dylan raise his son

Dylan disillusioned with police work could open his own private investigation agency.

Originally posted by KendallSam View Post
                Dylan loved Sharon. He forgave a huge secret.

Maybe they should recast Dylan?
                Yes!! Ditch the cancer storyline and I would love to see a Dylan/Sharon/Ray triangle ... That would be interesting to see who Sharon eventually chooses to be with.

Comment

Why is happiness equivalent to being in a couple?
                  Happy to have a job, friends, projects, a family it's perfect.
                  Of course Sharon happy as a couple is great, but he has other ways of being happy.

I would like us to learn who Sharon's father is, give her a brother and a sister too (two teenagers,), why not a new family with a mother-in-law, like Sharon's mother is a horrible woman.

Comment

• creation
                    creation commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Very well said, and very true! One's happiness should not depend upon whether you're in a relationship with someone or not.

• kahinamah
                    kahinamah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you, happiness comes down to so much and not just being in a relationship.

True happiness = snoozefest. I’d rather watch her spun out from Adam or single councellor with coffee shop.

Comment

• creation
                    creation commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree, that's probably why we never see "true happiness" that lasts, on soaps.

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                  Rey's a decent placeholder for now, but they need to bring on someone new, or recast Dylan and put Sharon with them for good.
                  Placeholder is a very astute name for Rey as he serves zero purpose outside of propping Sharon. There's no chemistry, no passion. Its a lifeless pairing that is extremely painful to look at it. There's no amount of ILYs shared between these two can ever get me to root for this couple especially since Sharon usually gets exasperated every time he does his hovering/stalking/ILY schtick. I agree Sharon deserves happiness and she had that with Adam. She had it with MM's Adam and they were perfect in every way. The writers literally destroyed their history and connection to make other pairings work. Lightening has struck twice and she once again has it with MGAdam. If ppl watched Shadam's history from day 1 including when he kidnapped Faith, they'll understand the deep rooted connection these two have and how it took everything for Sharon to forgive. He became a better man because of her. I hope they're allowed to become full circle.
                  Last edited by Crewe; May 19, 2020, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• EPJ46990
                    EPJ46990 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agree with everything you said.

• creation
                    creation commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree. However, I don't know about the chemistry between Sharon and the new Adam, because I no longer watch and haven't seen them together. I used to love Sharon and MM's Adam, and know that they had great chemistry together, but like you said, the writers destroyed them. I wish that they had allowed them to develop fully, and let them be a real couple for a while.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X