Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think it is fair for Connor and Christian not knowing that they are brothers?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think it is fair for Connor and Christian not knowing that they are brothers?

I can see a ton of angry teenager stroylines in near future. I think Christian will resent not knowing his bio dad and brother growing up. I wonder when they will tell them that they are siblings. They are almost setting up Adam/Victor dynamic for Christian/Adam. "You neglected me" storyline will be upon us when they soras these kids.

It is not the exact same dynamic. Christian will grow up knowing Adam is his uncle and Connor as his cousin so they will always know that they are family.

Unlike Adam who grew up completely disconnected from the Newman’s.

So I don’t see the same anger and resentment between the two.

Comment

I think its odd that connor will have two brothers that he will know as his cousins. Chelsea's son with billy is being raised by Victoria..

Im actually interested to see how this play out once they soras the kids
      Last edited by soapfan6; May 15, 2020, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• DOOLWill
        DOOLWill commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish I can be the head writer when they decide to soras these people.

• ev7
        ev7 commented
        Editing a comment
        soapfan6 Johnny came to my mind too. He has no clue that he is Conner's brother and the circumstances of how his parents came together.

Well Christian will be ticked off with Nick keeping him from his dad and may be ticked off at Adam for not fighting
      more for him. It would be nice if the two would be able to know each other as brothers. I agree could be stories
      with them as teens.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfan6 View Post
        I think its old that connor will have two brothers that he will know as his cousins. Chelsea's son with billy is being raised by Victoria..

Im actually interested to see how this play out once they soras the kids
        Johnny was officially adopted by Victoria. Chelsea is no longer his mother, so yes, for all intents and purposes Connor is his cousin. So to me Johnny is off of the table.

I don know why people want so much angst among the kids. They are all being raised in homes where they are loved and they know each other.

Comment

• soapfan6
          soapfan6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Im well aware of the fact that Vicki adopting him and in every way his mother. My point was that Connor NOW has two bio siblings he will know as his cousins. Its just odd that the writers will do that.

• bronxgal
          bronxgal commented
          Editing a comment
          soapfan6 I understand, I don’t even think Johnny will be an issue because Chelsea doesn’t even mention him. If it were not for the boards I would not have known that she was his biological mother. The writers seem to want to forget that foo

They will probably end up as rivals since Nick is such a jerk to Adam.
        They really should have left that boy at Sharons. Her home was the best for him.

Comment

• Katoh
          Katoh commented
          Editing a comment
          I am afraid that is true. Nick has disappointed me (as a father, friend, etc.) for the passed years. He was once a favorite. He won all the battles to keep Christian, but has never considered others' feelings for the child. Maybe when the show returns, he will be different toward Christian since they had to be quarantined together without Phyllis.

Adam is Christian’s biological father; Chelsea is Johnny’s biological mother. Both surrendered their legal rights in court. I fail to see the difference between Christian and Johnny. Both are being raised as Connor’s cousins when they are his half-siblings.

Comment

Chelsea gave up Johnny because she was never going to have Billy. She walked away without a look back.

Adam did the same thing with Christian. He did not want a child with Sage because he wanted Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by bronxgal View Post
            It is not the exact same dynamic. Christian will grow up knowing Adam is his uncle and Connor as his cousin so they will always know that they are family.
            Christian & Connor won't grow up being close cause the Newman family doesn't want Adam to be part of Christian's life.

Comment

Originally posted by littleliz View Post
              Well Christian will be ticked off with Nick keeping him from his dad and may be ticked off at Adam for not fighting
              more for him. It would be nice if the two would be able to know each other as brothers. I agree could be stories
              with them as teens.
              I think it'll be different with Christian. He knows that Adam is his birth father since Adam pushed the issue during this last introduction of the character. Christian didn't care. He missed the dad that raised him, Nick.

I can see Connor and Johnny having a problem because they know none of this.

Comment

• littleliz
                littleliz commented
                Editing a comment
                Forgot about Connor and Johnny and didn't think Christian understood that Adam was
                his dad. Interesting.!

• CouchCruisin'
                CouchCruisin' commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know that Christian fully grasped what he was told, being so young, but he did get upset. Maybe he did.

Christian (and Johnny) are exactly where their biological parents put them. They are with their parents in both cases. I think Nick will eventually let Christian know the whole truth although he did hear it irresponsibly from Adam already. He was too young to understand it completely fhen.

Comment

Adam told Christian that he is his biological father so it's not a secret to Christian and most like Conner as well.

I'm sure the kids realize it when they all end up at Grandpa Victor's together.

Comment

I thought they already know they are brothers!!! Hmmmm I guess not.

Comment

I think the real problem would come from Connor not really the hidden siblings, ..,... he seems than Connor doesn’t like to share his family and understanding then is not the only child, .. seeing the psychology of the child already , as adult he would consider himself the chosen one, the loved one and really the only child first Adam has, ...he will play the same card Nick and Victoria does with their other sibling not sharing the same mother , and see himself as the most valuable of Adam’s child ...

the way the adopted children grew up, even they will be a curiosity I don’t think they will try to create a bond with their parents,... perhaps Christian would have a phase, but Johnny would certainly reject Chelsea’s idea as his mother than embraced her in this situation ...,...

Comment

No its not fair. My sister and I were kept apart until we were grown. Too late to repair by then. We still don't know each other except by name really. I take it as a loss.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X