Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the age gap between Summer and Kyle?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the age gap between Summer and Kyle?

If we go by when they were born Kyle is 5 years older than Summer. When they aged this characters did the erase their age difference or kept it? When you watch them, do get the idea that they were highschool sweethearts or Kyle is supposed to be older than her. In reality Kyle and Abby are contemporaries not Kyle and Summer.
    Last edited by DOOLWill; May 15, 2020, 12:41 PM.

Given that Kyle and Abby are children of the Newman sperm swap storyline, we have to remember that Kyle and Abby are very close in age. What happened was that they SORASED Summer and fully messed up the timeline for a number of characters and past storylines. Having Summer closer in age to Noah sets aside how old Noah was when the Phick affair began and before Phyllis was even pregnant with Summer.

I think that the writers took advantage of the fact that Kyle was offscreen (especially when Summer was born), and just put him in whatever age group they wanted and they ignored the true history of Kyle. That said, given that Kyle was off screen the majority of his childhood, it's hard to buy that he went to school with Summer. They weren't the same age, and she was raised in GC while he was raised somewhere else with Diane.
    Last edited by thecourt99; May 15, 2020, 12:31 PM.

Comment

They should have over 3 years of difference at least ...

I have an headache every time I read Kyle and summer was high school sweetheart ,.... Kyle and Summer didn’t grow up together and they didn’t have contact when Kyle was teenager. They met when Kyle was about 12 years old, certainly not teenager and summer a little bit younger ,... we could see they had few scene together because first Nick relationship with Diana ,... secondly when Jack got back Kyle very shortly .... Kyle returned as a young adult about 21 years old ... Summer still teenager about 16 close to 17 years old,... Summer had a crush on Kyle ,and Kyle was going out with Michael’s sister and he had a crush on Phyllis,... Summer was stalking Kyle .. and Kyle ask jack to speak on his behalf and ask Summer to stop stalking him and his childish behaviour over him, he wasn’t interested.... that’s the story and beginning of Kyle and Summer,.. meaning Kyle wasn’t in love with Summer during he was teenager, and certainly didn’t fall in love with her either when he came back after being graduate .... so if after he falling in love with Summer it happens a very short time before he thought she was his sister ... but noooooo , Kyle is not Summer sweetheart .. because that’s story never play on screen ... and the only person who went in school with Summer and was in love with her, it’s Fen,.. but for sure it’s the story people want we forget ...

thank you to respect the story ...

Comment

• ncposton
        ncposton commented
        Editing a comment
        Kyle lived with Diane in Toronto for most of his youth. When he was a "tween" in moved to Genoa City with Diane when Maura West was playing the role. Needless to say, that wasn't very long. After Diane's death, Kyle disappeared, most likely back to boarding school only to appear years later as an adult. The only time Kyle and Summer would have seen each other would have been those months in Genoa City before Diane's death. They didn't grow up together as childhood sweethearts, and Kyle was older than Summer.

• shelle4ever
        shelle4ever commented
        Editing a comment
        thecourt99, Kyle and Summer were still childhood friends no matter how you slice and dice it. Summer was friends with both Kyle and Fenn. Summer and Kyle saw each other quite a bit as kids. They were always laughing and giggling, smiling, playing video games, and the times they were together as kids Kyle couldn't wait to show Summer this and that.

• thecourt99
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        shelle4ever Summer went to prom with Fen. Kyle was an adult at the time working for Jabot. Summer was in HS and Kyle had already graduated. Summer and Kyle were never high school sweethearts. My only point here is that they weren't high school sweethearts.

Kyle was a bit older when they first aged them. She was stripping down in his office like a hooker and he was like “put your clothes on” He didn’t think much of her in those days even though she was trying her hardest.
      He only got interested in her right before the paternity test switch which should have shut that down forever.

Comment

Kyle and Summer were together for a while when they were young adults Until Kyle Neglected Summer and she broke up with him. He really hurt her and they did love each other. They were close friends as kids though I have seen those scenes on Twitter. Loved them. Kyle and Summer were in love and he loved her when she came back and around the time he met his worst mistake Lola he loved Summer. Than they did a whole rewrite to make it look like he never loved Summer which was not true. Than the writer got fired or quit and they rewrote it back to how it has always been. Kyle loving Summer and put him back with his love. They got him out of his horrible relationship with Lola who treated him horribly.

Comment

• shelle4ever
          shelle4ever commented
          Editing a comment
          Chatty Cakes, there were more than a couple of scenes, there were plenty more than what you are implying. And their scenes together as kids showed they were friends. And have been friends since childhood. Both Kyle and Fenn were her childhood friends.

• Chatty Cakes
          Chatty Cakes commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw the shots of them online. They occurred around the same time, it was part of Phyllis sleeping with Jack and was a short period of time.
          When Nick started sleeping with Diane I don’t think he brought Summer around because it was behind Victors back.

• shelle4ever
          shelle4ever commented
          Editing a comment
          And Chatty Cakes, I saw the eppys in real-time, so I know there are more eppys and scenes than you claim there were. Kyle and Summer were always giggling with each other, smiling, playing video games, and Kyle couldn't wait to show Summer this and that. It was and still is a true friendship with them.

For the OP,... screen birth Kyle Abbott in 2001,... and Summer in 2006... so their right age difference it’s 5 years old,... so depending of the writer team sometimes Kyle is Abby’s contemporary example when he came back the first time as adult. .. but he’s stayed child longer than Abby who was already teenager when he came back with Diana ...

Comment

Summer is 25 and Kyle is 30.

Comment

Considering Summer was told she was not supposed to go after an older man, back when she was chasing after Kyle in 2013, we can presume he's older. She was heading to prom, and Kyle had graduated from his MBA program. So AT LEAST 5 years age difference.

I agree with CouchCrusin. 5 years apart. 25 and 30.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X