• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TeamLuRe
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2010

Friday, 5/15/20 Classic Episode Discussion

Happy Friday to all! Looking forward to today's classic episode!
  • JoSnowden
    Scriptwriter
    • Aug 2006

This episode is not looking familiar to me for some reason.

Comment

• TeamLuRe
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2010

NIck at home, when Sharon enters. He wants to know where she was. She went to see Mariah.

This show is from 2014.

Neil interrupts Devon and Cane at the GCAC. He and Devon start arguing. Meanwhile upstairs, Lily throws a pitcher of water on a sleeping Hillary!

Dylan at CL. Leslie comes in. They discuss Ian.

Ian is bleeding from being shot as he leans against a dumpster in an alley. Paul asked who did it. Ian can't quite say.

Nikki enters Victor's office and says she knows what he did and she wants him to undo it. He says it's too late. She's honked off that he cancelled their joint accounts. Does he think that will get her back??
      Last edited by TeamLuRe; May 15, 2020, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• TunerEyes
        TunerEyes commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think Ian was shot just beat up and punched in the face (his nose was bleeding and he looked like he already had a black eye. I just love this actor. Quite a scene stealer in my book and always fun to watch.

• TeamLuRe
        TeamLuRe commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right. I realized he wasn't shot when we saw him at GCPD! My first thought when I saw him with blood all over was that he was shot. Thanks for correcting me.
    • Y&ROn&Off
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Dec 2005

Leslie and Hill.....2 of my faves. Neil

Comment

• TeamLuRe
        TeamLuRe commented
        Editing a comment
        Leslie! That's one of the names I couldn't remember. Thank you!
    • Good Kitty
      Contract Poster
      • Jun 2015

So Mariah was a liar and a thief. Sounds much like Tessa.

Comment

• TeamLuRe
        Soap Addict
        • Jul 2010

Abby and Tyler at the movies. She doesn't want to discuss Mariah.

Nick says Mariah was picked up on charges and exported to Portland. He reminds Sharon that Mariah is not Cassie, she's a criminal. Sharon defends her, saying he doesn't know if she's really guilty. She mentions she gave Mariah some money, and he becomes very angry. He wants her to cut off all relations with Mariah. If she doesn't, Mariah will destroy her.

VIctor is angry and says he's protecting her from Ian Ward! Ian's after her money. She doesn't want to beg Victor for money. She says Ian is after more than money.

The lawyer says she can't tell Dylan what she and Ian discussed. She doesn't like him, but she can't tell him. She takes an urgent call. A cop comes in and asks Dylan to come downtown, upon Paul's request. Ian has said that Dylan attacked him last night!
        Last edited by TeamLuRe; May 15, 2020, 11:50 AM. Reason: Tyler

Comment

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          Abby was saying how much she was enjoying going to the movie as she had been to a movie theater in a while. I totally understand that!!
      • gloria1098
        Senior Board Member
        • Apr 2009

Haha... I had to put on closed captioning to see myself. He's Tyler. Trying to remember his story but remember he knew Mariah

Comment

• TeamLuRe
          TeamLuRe commented
          Editing a comment
          Right!! Thank you!!

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          As I recall I think Tyler came on dating Mariah and then Abby got him away from her.
      • TeamLuRe
        Soap Addict
        • Jul 2010

Neil tells Devon he's sorry how he found out about his relationship with Hillary. Devon says Hillary is not his friend and stomps off.

Upstairs Hillary and Lily argue about Hillary's relationship with Neil.

Victor and Nikki still arguing about Ian. Victor reveals he knows she called her Dr. yesterday (about her M.S.). He says he worries about her. She says she won't fight him on this new financial arrangement and asks if this is the only thing he's done to keep her safe from Ian.

Dylan tells Paul he's innocent.

Comment

• JoSnowden
          Scriptwriter
          • Aug 2006

Back when Devon didn’t like Hillary and Neil did. I know Hillary was popular but I never liked her.

Comment

• Y&ROn&Off
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Dec 2005

Cutie Tyler.....i loved him. Another wasted character.

Comment

• TunerEyes
              TunerEyes commented
              Editing a comment
              I liked him and his sister. I would have been happy if they kept them on longer, of course with better storylines.
          • TeamLuRe
            Soap Addict
            • Jul 2010

Ian is now with Paul and Dylan. I guess he wasn't too badly hurt! Paul asks Ian what happened. Ian says he was attacked by a thug, a random act of violence!

Round 2 of Hillary and Lily. Hillary lets it slip that she loves Neil!

Neil tries to make nice with Devon. He says Hillary makes him happy. Devon wants him to be happy, but not with her. Neil drags Cane into it, who sides with Devon.

Tyler asks Leslie to fly out to Portland to defend Mariah. Abby is aghast. Leslie refuses to help Mariah. Tyler tells Abby he owes it to Mariah to help her stay out of prison.

Nick and Sharon discuss Cassie. Then she finds something she was dreaming about....it's a traffic ticket (she was trying to get somewhere). Nick asks her if she can remember where she was going and what happened.

Comment

• TunerEyes
              TunerEyes commented
              Editing a comment
              I forgot how Ian got hurt. Did he stage it himself or did Victor have him worked over? The fact that Ian was seen for sometime looking over the mug shot books when Paul had left had me thinking he either really was looking for who might have roughed him over or he was looking to pick out a fake mugger to make it look like he didn't fake it.
          • TeamLuRe
            Soap Addict
            • Jul 2010

Sharon can remember running a red light, but not much else.

Uh oh, I just got pre-empted. Enjoy the rest of the show and have a great weekend!

Comment

• Y&R25years
              Soap Addict
              • Jun 2014

Miss having Avery and Dylan on the show

Comment

• Chatty Cakes
                Recurring Poster
                • Mar 2020

I remember hoping that Lily and Tyler would get together.

Comment

• Good Kitty
                  Contract Poster
                  • Jun 2015

Neil tells Hilary he's falling in love with her. She seems so rational and innocent and Lily seems like the brat.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X