Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All together how many people Newmans killed or caused physical harm over the years?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All together how many people Newmans killed or caused physical harm over the years?

I guess Newmans became the wealthy non-mob mob with their body count.
    We have Nikki with multiple murders, including Diane (right?)
    We have Victor with multiple deaths because of his action, including Colleen.
    Did Brad also die saving a Newman?
    We have Adam with how many deaths now?
    Summer causing Chelsea miscarry.
    Abby hitting Tucker.

Did Victoria and Nick cause any harm?

Between Victor & Nikki, the body count is pretty staggering. I don't think any of Nikki's victims were intentional, certainly not pre-meditated. Brad died saving Noah in the ice-filled lake (prompting Jack to call him a "Bradsicle").

Comment

Let's not forget:

Michael Scott, who Victor imprisoned in his 'bomb shelter' when he suspected Michael was sleeping with Victor's then wife Julia.....
      Victor accused of murdering Walter Palin and only exonerated due to 'lack of evidence'
      Victor shot Jack

Comment

How is this being determined? I only ask because of the mention of Colleen. Yes, Victor brought the crazy lady to town not knowing that she was on meds, and that lady killed Colleen after going off of her meds. While I don't agree with the chain logic, I understand why Victor is often blamed. But when we are talking body counts, I wouldn't put Colleen as part of Victor's body count. To me, a body count is a more definitive approach. A killed B. Colleen should be part of Patty's body count. Also...Brad made a choice to save Noah's life. Are we really put that under a Newman killing or causing harm?

I'm just not sure what this is.

Comment

It is hard to call anything the characters have done was murder. If Victor is responsible for Colleen's death then he is also responsible for Kelley's death. Without Marco, there would be no rape of Phyllis or death of Kelley.

Comment

• Forever Fan
            Forever Fan
            Board Regular
            Forever Fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Victor wasn't legally responsible for Colleen's or Kelly's deaths. But both women were casualties of Victor's twisted plots involving Patty and Marco. In both cases, Victor has blood on his hands. And of course Phyllis was another casualty of the Marco fiasco.

Agree with a few other posters re: Brad. I wouldn't count Brad among the Newman casualties. Unless I'm forgetting something, there was nothing sinister about Brad drowning to save Noah.

Jack, Sharon, Phyllis, and Nikki have all been put through the wringer where Victor is concerned. They are written to praise him (except Phyllis. And I don't blame her) instead of finally calling him out.

Victor seems to believe that he's the reason why Nikki's where she is now. If it wasn't for him, she'd be out on the street. Sharon doesn't want to bite the hand that fed her. She believes that without that family, she's nothing.

But they both can do so much better. The lifestyle has turned Nikki into a snobby witch, whereas Sharon's the complete opposite.

Comment

• Cassie1965
            Cassie1965
            Day Player
            Cassie1965 commented
            Editing a comment
            Victor and Nikki are the epitome of “nouveu riche”. Nikki at times has acted like she was to the manor born. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her humble origins - but she isn’t always nice to people from similar backgrounds.
            Cassie1965
            Day Player
            Last edited by Cassie1965; May 16, 2020, 04:35 PM.

Nikki killed her father, Bobby's brother and she thought that she killed JT. Victor brought in Patty/Emily, which led to Coleen's drowning.
          We will never know if Adam killed Richard Hightower. The body found in the Newman's stables has never been resolved.

Comment

Don't forget, Victor bringing back Patty which led to jealous Patty kissing Summer with peanut lipstick and causing brain damage...imagine what Summer could have been without Patty's damage.
            Adam caused the death of Ashley's baby and Delia.
            Summer contributed to the miscarriage of Adam & Chelsea's baby.
            Nikki killed her father, a childhood friend, Diane.
            Victor contributed to Nikki miscarrying Jack's child, contributed to Julia miscarrying his own child, contributes to Colleen's death by Patty,

Comment

Nick’s actions in the high school Sandy pool accident re-write. Paralysis/ruined Olympic dreams resulting in mental illness and years of suffering for all involved, plus others like Christian and his dead mother. Nick was a kid and it may not have been intentional but Newman arrogance brought about all the ramifications...

Comment

Victor was also indirectly responsible for the murders of Austin and Courtney who were married / engaged to his grandchildren.

Comment

Summer caused Chelsea’s miscarriage and Phyllis killed a few people too right? I don’t think she was a Newman at the time though.

Comment

Originally posted by kteach View Post
                    Don't forget, Victor bringing back Patty which led to jealous Patty kissing Summer with peanut lipstick and causing brain damage...imagine what Summer could have been without Patty's damage.
                    Adam caused the death of Ashley's baby and Delia.
                    Summer contributed to the miscarriage of Adam & Chelsea's baby.
                    Nikki killed her father, a childhood friend, Diane.
                    Victor contributed to Nikki miscarrying Jack's child, contributed to Julia miscarrying his own child, contributes to Colleen's death by Patty,

Ashley lost also the child she was expecting with Brad because of Victor, and she aborted once because Victor didn’t want the child either, and what started her psychological problem. Victoria lost her first pregnancy with Billy because Victor made her arrested on that day...

if we have to add harm as emotional damage, I will say Nick for Sandy .. and Summer for the young kid who wanted to jump through the roof ...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X