Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Victoria's home now Brad's old place?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Victoria's home now Brad's old place?

when I was watching the episode where Ashley was making the video for Abby, I couldn't help but wonder if the room Ashley was making the video in was where JT was killed, and when I saw the fireplace and poker, I couldn't help but wonder if that was the poker, I mean how many pokers do you go thru? it seems they would last forever, or at least til someone uses it to kill someone and needs to get rid of the evidence.

No, Brad’s house was a mansion type of house,... smaller than the Abbott house but bigger and more elegant than Victoria’s house .... Brad’s house was Abby’s house for few years until they moved her definitely because of a mouse ... and since she never moved back ...

Comment

Brad married Cassandra Rawlings. If my memory is correct, Brad and Cassandra were still legally married when she was hit by a car on her way to see Paul, her true love. Brad inherited the house. He and Ashley lived there during their marriage. Ashley and Abby continued to live in the house after Ashley & Brad divorced. Assume that Abby inherited the house from Brad.

Comment

• DallasGal
        DallasGal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you are correct. Brad inherited the house. Abby / Ashley home was the old George and Cassandra Rawlings mansion.

Wasn't the house destroyed by fire when Sharon was living there? I have this vague memory.

Comment

• legitsoapfan
        legitsoapfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I remember the scene you are talking about when Noah and Michael's sister were home alone. I think Sharon was married to Adam at that time. It was not destroyed. Abby did live there for a period of time but I can't remember why she moved out and ended up living in the tack house.

The only fire that I remember is the one Sharon started that burned down the Newman ranch.

Comment

Abby was living in Brad's old house and while we haven't seen it in a long time, we have seen it since we first saw the original Villy house. It is possible though they used the same poker.

Comment

I know Billy and Victoria house is not Brad’s. Didn’t Billy and Vicki buy their home from an older couple?

Comment

Brad (and his house) certainly got around.... After Cassandra died, the first woman to move in with him was Traci when they married the second time. I think Colleen was born in the living room. Then later, he brings his ex's sister Ashley to move in, then one after the other.

Although 'technically' Brad's house is not Victoria's, I do believe the set is the same and simply redecorated when Billy and Victoria moved in. It didn't burn down, Abby was living there with Traci not too long ago. They never discuss the house any more and pretend it doesn't exist like when Victor kicked Adam out of the tack house and moved Abby in.

Comment

The house did burn quite a few years ago, but I believe it was restored. It hasn't been mentioned or shown in a while...

Comment

The Villy house and Brad's house are different sets. The fire Daisy set to Brad's, and blamed Eden for it, was a plot point, as I remember after the fire, the set was fully restored as if it never happened.

I miss Carlton Manor, I feel like Abby should move back there, or if they bring back Traci fulltime, have her move in there.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X