Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times Adam got married? Did any of the Newmans attend to any of them?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times Adam got married? Did any of the Newmans attend to any of them?

I cant remember how many times Adam is married now. Do you remember if any of the Newmans attend to his weddings?

I am not sure of the number of times because these characters marry each other more than once. But, he was married to Sharon and Chelsea. I don't recall if they had any weddings, per se, with guests. I recall MM and Chelsea being in their own home but I cannot recall their wedding day.

Comment

Chelsea married Adam the first time in Kansas, I think it was at the farmhouse. I believe Adam was actually married three times, once to Sharon, another time to Skye, and then to Chelsea. What I am not sure of is if he remarried Chelsea after his multiple resurrections from the dead so I think the number of actual marriages is actually three. Someone correct me if I got that wrong. As for Newmans attending, I think it was a mutual decision on both sides not to have them there.

Comment

Adam married Chelsea twice. The first time was at the Kansas farmhouse. They divorced after Summer accidentally killed their unborn baby by driving recklessly, and Adam shut away from her and grew closer to Adam. They later fell back in love when they had Connor, and they remarried, this time at the courthouse. Jack and Anita were there. Adam was presumed dead shortly after. When he returned from the dead, they got engaged and had a recommitment ceremony.

He also married Sharon, and that marriage was annulled, and he married Skye.

So four weddings in total, and one recommitment ceremony, The Newmans were never invited.

Comment

Adam married Sharon in Lake Tahoe, then the plane crashed. He married Skye to get her help in a scam. He married Chelsea in Kansas at Hope's farm. Then they got married again in Genoa City when he returned from the dead. I think that's it.

Comment

Adam was married 4 times altogether but to three different women. His first marriage to Sharon was annulled, he was left the widower of Skye when she took lava bath in a Hawaiian volcano and he married Chelsea twice. The first marriage ended in divorced the second marriage was voided by his presumed death.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X