• TeamLuRe
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2010

Monday, 5/11/20 Classic Episode Discussion

Can't wait for shows on Rivalries Week!
  • Good Kitty
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2015

I just can't stop smiling watching the opening credits and seeing "old friends". Little Cassie/Mariah was so cute.
    Last edited by Good Kitty; May 11, 2020, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• JoSnowden
      Scriptwriter
      • Aug 2006

The fight in the attic is coming.??

Comment

• TeamLuRe
        Soap Addict
        • Jul 2010

Uh oh, Diane has told Nikki she's not really married to Victor (on her deathbed......this must be a little after last week's show). She gloats, but Michael predicts Victor will be on the warpath. (Nikki isn't thrilled either ) Michael says there are "loose ends." Double uh oh.

OMG, back to the real tackhouse. A really cute Cassie and Sharon come back from a pool party. Sharon tells Noah is with Miguel. And they've sent Cassie upstairs.

Kay hears something up in the attic. Why, it's Jill digging through boxes of stuff. She's cursing. She's looking for proof Kay stole everything from her.

Nikki didn't actually believe Diane. Victor says Diane believes she's his wife and so does Michael, but fnr will take care of it!! He tells Nikki he loves her. Meanwhile Michael tells Diane to relax, but she can't. He says he has to snoop around some more about the bedside marriage and takes off.

Comment

• thecourt99
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2008

Is this what drives Diane to get Victor's sperm and create Kyle? I'm trying to remember how this dove into the sperm story between Victor, Jack, Ashley, and Diane.

Comment

• TeamLuRe
            Soap Addict
            • Jul 2010

Nikki's very upset, but Victor assures her he will take care of it all.

Kay heads up to the attic as Jill is frustrated in her search, but then finds a box that looks like a possibility.

Victor goes to Cricket's office to discuss Michael. He accuses Michael of unprofessional conduct, but Cricket says he's just doing his job. Victor doesn't look too happy to hear that!

Comment

• TeamLuRe
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2010

Michael visits the minister who officiated at Victor/Nikki's wedding. There is a marriage certificate, but the minister was not aware that Victor was divorced just before the wedding.

Sharon and Nick discuss Grace. I can't get over the cuteness of Cassie. Nick is oblivious to Sharon's feelings about Grace.

Comment

• sonyab1974
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2007

Man! Sharon and Nick look like they are 18!!! Awww little Cassie!!!! Oh Sharon I wish you new about Mariah!!!!

Comment

• sonyab1974
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by thecourt99 View Post
                  Is this what drives Diane to get Victor's sperm and create Kyle? I'm trying to remember how this dove into the sperm story between Victor, Jack, Ashley, and Diane.
                  Wait! Ashley takes Victor’s sperm to make Abby and Diane also took his sperm to create Kyle? Damn! Women were obsessed with Victor’s sperm!

Comment

• JoSnowden
                    JoSnowden commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nikki switched Victor’s sperm for Jack’s. That is how Kyle ended up Jack’s and not Victor’s to Diane’s shock.

• DallasGal
                    DallasGal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ashley stole Victor's sperm from the sperm bank. This is what she started confessing last week in the video she made for Abby when she thought she was dying.

• thecourt99
                    thecourt99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah. Diane wanted to get Victor's sperm to have a child with him and Nikki switched Victor's sperm for Jack. Ashley stole Victor's sperm from the bank around the same time. These were some great storylines. Diane thought she'd gotten what she was owed, and had no idea it was Jack's child. Greatness.
                • Chatty Cakes
                  Recurring Poster
                  • Mar 2020

Nick was into having a job back then! (But also Grace that pig!) Him and Sharon were such a cute family with Cassie.

Comment

• thecourt99
                    thecourt99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nick often went back and forth between wanting to work on his own, and wanting to work in the corporate world. His heart was never in it and he was always inconsistent.
                • TeamLuRe
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jul 2010

Victor mentions the big settlement he gave Diane, and she's still going for the jugular. Cricket continues to defend Diane/Michael. He says Michael is coming after him; he wants to go after Michael. Cricket asks what good that would do, but Victor would do. She mentions the "situation" between her and Michael. This interests Victor.

Nick is enthusiastic about Grace. "She's going places." Last thing Sharon wants to hear!

Jill is thrilled to find a packet that is addressed to her. Kay finally enters the scene, so Jill tries to hide what she found.

ETA: We were just pre-empted. Please carry on. I wish I could see the fight that is coming! But I know I can later online. Have a good afternoon!
                  Last edited by TeamLuRe; May 11, 2020, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• sonyab1974
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2007

JoSnowden commented Nikki switched Victor’s sperm for Jack’s. That is how Kyle ended up Jack’s and not Victor’s to Diane’s shock.”

Yeah I know! I’m just surprised that women were obsessed with Victor’s sperm back then!

Comment

• TeamLuRe
                      TeamLuRe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What I like is that Nikki had her own supply so she could switch!

• thecourt99
                      thecourt99 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, Diane felt that if she had Victor's child, she'd be set financially for life. I think Diane was driven by greed more than anything. I forgot what drove Ashley to get his sperm.
                  • JoSnowden
                    Scriptwriter
                    • Aug 2006

How times has changed. This episode Victor goes to Cricket and hates Michael.

Comment

• sonyab1974
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jan 2007

TeamLuRe commented What I like is that Nikki had her own supply so she could switch!

What? She switched too??? ????? I’m dying! ????? ?

DallasGal commented Ashley stole Victor's sperm from the sperm bank. This is what she started confessing last week in the video she made for Abby when she thought she was dying.”

Oh yes I know!
                      Last edited by sonyab1974; May 11, 2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• JoSnowden
                        Scriptwriter
                        • Aug 2006

Who is playing the judge? He looks familiar.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X