Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardrobe, sets, hair, makeup, music May 11/20

Let's see what wardrobe malfunctions they can come up with in the seventies, eighties and nineties, for our viewing pleasure this week ! Some of the sets have been gorgeous though.

I Can't Wait to See the Pool Fight Between Lilly and Hillary

Comment

Looks like the era of big hair had ended. Nikki and Christine both look cute with short bobs.

Comment

• LVLibrarian
        LVLibrarian
        Lurking in the Shadows
        LVLibrarian commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree Nikki and Christine have great hair cuts. I love Nikki in short hair

Originally posted by Good Kitty View Post
      Looks like the era of big hair had ended. Nikki and Christine both look cute with short bobs.
      Haha! Yeah they both look great! Nikki’s short hair looks really cute on her.

Comment

May 11

I Like Niki with Long Hair

A Lot of Spiders in Kay's Attic

Victor and the Punk

Comment

I had to marvel at all the individual sets they created for Michael's visits around town today - the church rectory, the office dude, the judge. Today they would all be meeting at Society. Sigh.

Comment

That is Nicki's best hair-look on the show! I loved that well shaped layered bob.

Little Cassie (CG) was so adorably cute I wanted to take her home. Nick calling her "squirt". Sigh....time passes...

Comment

I am just loving the classic music. Missed that music during the attic fight.

TS.

Comment

These classic episodes remind me of those stage plays that show the passage of time--start out in one era and end in another.
                Nick and Sharon were so ...new! Now Nick has a ton of life experience and grey around the face and temples. Sharon looked like she had no makeup on.
                Even Jack looked like a Surfer Dude in Santa Barbara.

Comment

After a few years' break, I'm back in the fold. I know Kay's gone, and Jill's not on much, but seeing how Victor/ Nikki and Nick/ Sharon loved each other gives me hope for the future.
                  Nick and Sharon may never get back together but they will always co-parent Noah and Faith.

Loving the truly vintage shows Y and R is showing compared to other soaps.

Comment

It is a bit of a shock to watch Camryn Grimes as a little Tyke and think that Cassie/Mariah is truly a legacy character. If both were still around it
                    would have been fascinating to see their interactions and wardrobe choices. They are so different.
                    I'd like to see a visitation of Cassie's spirit to Mariah !

Comment

I cant believe how much I miss the original newman ranch set. when I see it it just takes me back. on Mondays' US show, it was nice to see Shick's place hasn't changed much. love seeing shick together and little cassie, she was adorable.

I meant to ask, does Victoria live in brad's old place? I couldn't remember and the other day when Ashley went up to the bedroom to make the video for Abby, I saw the fireplace and the "poker" I was like is that the infamous poker that killed JT?

Comment

May 12

Lauran Red Hair

Victoria Blue Jeans

Cricket Long Hair

Young Nick

Comment

I adore Lauren's hair today. She is stunning. Reminded me of Jessica Rabbit for some reason. LOL

Comment

My, but Jill was gorgeous in that ivory suit with pearl and gold object studs on the lapels ! I know how much that trim cost, even today.
                          " Spared no expense " in those days !

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X