Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARTICLE: Two Scoops - May 11 - Victor & Nikki: The greatest love of all time

This week, Teddi Giggy shares her thoughts with us ..

https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/conte...020/200511.php

Through thick and thin, Victor and Nikki's love has survived the ages. Should this everlasting couple GLOAT over having the ''greatest love of all time''? And have they really had a lifetime of love? Come celebrate Victor and Nikki in Two Scoops.

It is the chemistry between Melody Thomas Scott and Eric Braeden that continued to propel this love story despite some dismal writing that at times took a hatchet to the relationship.

Comment

Although I enjoyed yesterday's wedding I couldn't help but think of all of the divorces and really hateful things that were said and done over the years between the two. In the end, I think it is a toxic and abusive relationship. And of the things the writers have done, the worst for me was the affair between Nikki and Arturo. I despised that storyline.

Comment

Oh my gosh yes, Victor said hateful things to Nikki. I agree very abusive. And one of the worst was the Nikki and Arturo fling.
        Don't know how she could face her kids or grandkids. Despite all his rolls in the hay. They both had a love/hate relationship
        throughout. The weddings were all beautiful to watch though and I have enjoyed them. Two handsome and beautiful actors.

Comment

The only other truly happy couple were Tom and Alice Horton on Days... But I also think Victor and Nikki has a very loving marriage through so many yrs... Jack, Ashley, and some others never had that kind of love.. maybe Lauren and Michael come close, but still not quite the same.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X