Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Nikki's wedding vows in today's episode.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rusti
    Board Regular
    • Jun 2013

Nikki's wedding vows in today's episode.

Can anyone tell me the exact words that Nikki used in her vows to Victor about entrusting her fragile heart to him. I thought the words were so beautiful and I would like to remember them. My DVR isn't recording the past episodes so I can't view the episode again. I'm not looking for the entire vows, just the line that involved her heart.
  • pink
    Board Regular
    • Oct 2006

Nikki: Yes. My darling Victor, I love you with all my heart and soul. I want you to share my life. I promise to be your wife and your lover and your friend. I will walk with you hand in hand through the sunshine and the rain. I will share your joys and your sorrows. And I will give you my fragile heart and trust you to cherish it. But above all, I will love you forever. And I promise to honor this pledge as long as life and faith and joy.

Comment

• Rusti
      Rusti commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to post her entire vow. I thought that part about giving him her heart was so touching. I did not see their wedding when it was originally aired because I wasn't watching the show at that time. It was nice to see it today.
  • Shayda
    Under-Five
    • May 2020

I am not sure about the vows but why did they change the original wedding procession song in this classic wedding episode? The original was by Darlene Koldenhoven. She sang The Prayer and I was so moved by her soprano voice and the high notes she hit during the wedding march. Is there a reason why they would change the song in this repeat version?

Comment

• TeamLuRe
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2010

Shayda, most likely they did not want to pay the rights to use it again. So they substituted something cheaper.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X