Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lily the last Jabot model?

Over the years Jabot has fantastic models and they were integrated to the stories. Julia Newman, Nikki Reed, Diane Jenkins, Christine/Cricket Blair, Glow by Jabot kids to name a few. Then models are gone as Jabot stop being a center for business storylines. I think Lily was the last Jabot model. Am I right?

I’m pretty sure Summer in 2014 was a model for Jabot... I remember her working with Sharon during that time at Jabot as well.. I think Sharon was a consultant or something for the young models. Lilly was a Jabot model as well but it was awhile before Summer was. Early or mid 2000’s or so maybe ?

Comment

I thought Chloe was fantastic when she was over the models at Jabot. She was a little taskmaster.
      DallasGal
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Last edited by DallasGal; May 8, 2020, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Don't forget Dru was a model and Malcolm, Lily's father, was her photographer. And wasn't Ashley married to that handsome blond photographer, I forget his name? IRL he was married to Taylor on B&B.

Comment

• DOOLWill
          DOOLWill
          Board Regular
          DOOLWill commented
          Editing a comment
          That was Blade Bladeson. Mary Jo was also in love with him and he had an evil twin brother if I recall correctly.

• Good Kitty
          Good Kitty
          Board Regular
          Good Kitty commented
          Editing a comment
          Riiight - I remember the evil twin now.

I think Summer was after Lily. She took pills and became a pill head for a short time.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
          GwenSharonteam
          Senior Board Member
          GwenSharonteam commented
          Editing a comment
          She was model for one week and even one day,... so I don’t think they did any promotion with her ...hard to see it as a modelling job, she never went further to try the clothes on her ...

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X