Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had forgotten about Victor and Diane!

Wasn’t Victor.a contender for Kyles paternity?
    I hope all the paternity tests are in order otherwise Kyle could have been Uncle Kyle to Summer! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

how could you forget? LOL! Yes Diane originally named Kyle Christian after Victor but Nikki had switched the sperm samples not knowing she switched the sample with Jack's...and Ashley was in the mix who really ended up getting Victor's sperm sample which resulted in Abby. A MESS! LOL

Comment

Diane was mad that Victor had a vasectomy and wanted his child. Nikki knew about it and switched the sperm with Jack. I don't remember how Ashley ended up with it (I think she must have known about Nikki's switch b/c no way would she take her brother's sperm, either that or she stole it first).

Comment

Where was Diane when Victor came in? Didn't recognize the red velvet couches. It didn't look like the ranch.
        I had forgotten Victor had a vasectomy.

Comment

It was a ridiculous storyline where Nikki, Ashley and Diane were all in a scramble for Victor's sperm. He'd had a vasectomy but there was still a frozen sperm sample out there somewhere. Nikki and Diane hated each other. I guess Ashley won but I don't recall how Abby ended up being Victor's.

Victor was married to Diane and Nikki had married Joshua, her gynecologist. However, Joshua's previous wife was still alive in a sanatorium somewhere (kinda like Rochester's first wife in Jane Eyre). The wife came back and shot Nikki and Josh. Josh died and Nikki was barely clinging to life. As her last wish, she told Victor that she wanted to put their family back together i.e. Victor, Nikki, Victoria and Nicholas. She wanted to die as Victor's wife. The problem was that Victor was married to Diane at the time but since Nikki was dying, he asked Diane for an annulment to allow him marry Nikki. He said he and Diane could remarry after Nikki's death. Diane was obviously hurt and of course Nikki made a "miracle" recovery shortly after she and Victor were married . Well played, Nikki.

I always loved Alex Donnely's Diane Jenkins. It's nice to see her in these classic episodes.

Comment

• Chatty Cakes
            Chatty Cakes commented
            Editing a comment
            I liked her too. I like Maura West but when she took over the role, I still thought of her as Carly from ATWT.

Originally posted by TwoOfEach View Post
          Diane was mad that Victor had a vasectomy and wanted his child. Nikki knew about it and switched the sperm with Jack. I don't remember how Ashley ended up with it (I think she must have known about Nikki's switch b/c no way would she take her brother's sperm, either that or she stole it first).
          Actually, Ashley got to the sperm first, before Nikki! Diane was keeping it in a medical refrigerator in a downstairs room in her penthouse (the one she got from Victor in the divorce). Ashley then left town, went to Chicago and when she came back she was pregnant and claimed she'd had a tryst.

Comment

So how did Diane end up dead? I forgot.

Comment

It was a Whodunit? and ended up being Nikki who drunkenly bashed her head in with a rock out of self defense. Diane had rumbled with about the whole town in the park that night. I think Adam or Ricky had miraculously filmed the whole long night.

Comment

Seeing Victor and John marrying women decades younger than them was creepy looking ( if not ridiculous looking) . Some women look young enough to be their daughters. The creep factor increase when you have women fighting over some old geezer's sperm
                ​​​​​​
                i know it was a different time but.to sum it up. Yuck!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X