• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fanlady
    Executive Poster
    • Dec 2010

Next week is rivalries week

If you were to read the full happenings on each day next week it highlights a lot of Nick and Phyllis, even another marriage. The week also highlights the Sharon character lows with her being paired with Victor.
  • Jupiter Jane
    Soap Addict
    • Mar 2004

I've been enjoying the much miuch older episodes, but not sure this will be a week I want to look at. Never been a fan of Nick & Phyllis together, and the Victor/Sharon marriage was absolutely awful. JMO

Comment

• Benny Maths
      Soap Addict
      • Oct 2005

Phick week? Really? Not in the episodes aired in 1993, 1998 and 1999. I guess the episode from 2012 is about Phyllis's miscarriage (because of Daisy). In May 2014, Phyllis was still in coma right?

Comment

• RestlessFan
        RestlessFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Mon./1998/is a Bill Bell classic. Tue/1993/is a B.B. classic. Wed., 6/12/2012, is written under Maria A. Bell & Co. (Sheffer/Scott Hammer as headwriter. So, not a B.B. classic. Thur/6/21/99, a B.B. classic, still, I believe. Friday/5/22-2014, written by Jill F. Phelps and her headwriters of two female headwriters of Passanante/the other one.
    • Fanlady
      Executive Poster
      • Dec 2010

I’m not understanding why “ Nick and Phyllis face a tragedy “ is even included in a rivalry week, it should be episodes with Lauren and Sheila. But Nick and Phyllis lose a baby but gets married, why is this episode a part of rivalry week? Yes, I suppose it should be included since it was one of the episodes where the Sharon character was being destroyed.

Comment

• RestlessFan
        RestlessFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Sharon was destroyed from beginning of 2009-2012, M.A.B. years. J.F.P. took over next as E.P., 2013, 2014, 2015, and continued the character destruction of Sharon and Charles Pratt/J.F.P., 2015 & 2016 also. It was until 2017 with Sally Sussman and Kaye Alden as story consultate, they finally wrote Sharon out of the dirt pile that previous 3 headwriters/heads/E.P.'s have written her into (2009 to 2016 - eight loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg yyyyyyyeeeaaaaarrrrrsssssss).
        Last edited by RestlessFan; May 7, 2020, 09:49 AM.

• not so young
        not so young commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree Restlessfan these are prime destroy Sharon.years
        I as a Sharon fan will not be watching a recyle of MAB and other regimes hatchet job on the Sharon character

• janesBydiction
        janesBydiction commented
        Editing a comment
        Because in the episode, Nikki and Sharon face off in the barn, which ties into the THEME of rivalries. I guess this is when Sharon was bedding Victor.

These theme weeks show the entire episode, not just the subject of the theme. In this case, Phick are part of that episode. To which I'm glad, as I don't think I've seen this episode before.
    • stopthefall
      Soap Addict
      • Jan 2008

Well that certainly isn’t good news for many LOL. But I love Phyllis and Nick together they’re a lot of fun especially now. There’s not a lot of fun Soapy stuff on the show right now and they are it. I’m not sure I know any of the episodes that they’re going to have next week, they are probably going to be before my time but I will watch.

Love Sharon, so I’m not sure I’m gonna like any more destructive stuff for her. But SC is tremendous so I may watch a few of those scenes.Is it less destructive to be in a dull pairing? Free Sharon and Rey! ?

Comment

• Chabby lover
        Contract Poster
        • Jun 2018

Sounds great to me I love Phyllis and Nick. It sounds like something I am totally going to enjoy watching. Hate Sharon so I don't mind watching the destruction of her either. She is annoying.

Comment

• Juniors farm
          Senior Board Member
          • Feb 2016

Phick week yuck ! gross I guess can lay around the pool all next week . Sure as hell dont wanna see that crap again.
          Last edited by Juniors farm; May 7, 2020, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Chatty Cakes
            Recurring Poster
            • Mar 2020

Next week is epic rivals week. I only saw one episode description of Phick. Thank god!

Comment

• DepecheMode_Fan
              Soap Addict
              • Aug 2007

Why are people calling it Phick Week? They only feature in one episode.

Comment

• janesBydiction
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Dec 2011

Is there a reason some are going on about a Phick week, when the week is CLEARLY about rivalries?

The episode Phick are featured in, has Nikki and Sharon facing off in the barn. That's why they chose that episode.

But I'm happy to see Phick, nevertheless. Too bad they didn't include Phyllis' iconic rivalries with Christine, Dru and Diane in this. They missed the boat on that one.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                  Mr.Sami_Brady commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I totally agree with this.
              • RestlessFan
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jun 2006

They forgot iconic Jill/Mrs. Chancellor rivalry, and this goes back decades, too. I'll always remember Mrs. Chancellor unhappy and in misery because her husband, Mr. Phillip Chancellor, was in love with a much younger woman, Jill. Also, remember Mrs. C. begging her husband to save their marriage and that she loves him. But, he did not want to because he desired Jill instead and so she got pregnant, too. I'll also always remember Mrs. C. drinking during this time, too, and she was driving and her husband was in the passenger seat and the car or vehicle went off the road and that's how her husband died. Next, I'll see Jill screaming at Mrs. C., that she killed Phillip and that maybe Mrs. C. did it on purpose because she did not want Jill to be Mr. Chancellor's next wife and that Jill would say he was going to marry her, something like that. Thus, the biggest rivalry was started with Mrs. C. and Jill over the years, 1980's, 1990's, 2000's, that's at least 30 years of rivelry and yet it is not included in the most iconic rivalries. Same with Lauren/Shiela, that was one of the classic 1990's biggest storyline with them and the babies switch, too. Christine and Phyllis rivalry is another one that is one of the classic 1990's rivalries. Another one is Tracy and Lauren rivalry (1980's/1990's) and they fought, too (saw a video online with them rolling around the floor wrestling and pulling hair, it was quite a fight (I think they used stunt women with wigs, too, is my guess).

Comment

• GuidingLite
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Sep 2004

In my opinion the best rivalries week should be an episode about the following:

1. Drucilla and Phyllis and the tumble off the cliff....where Sharon followed suit
                  2. Lauren and Traci catfight over Brad Carlton
                  3. Sheila and Lauren - any of their Y&R fights
                  4. Jack and Victor - the episode where Jack throws his office chair out the window and tells Victor to 'have a seat'
                  5. Jill and Katherine - the attic catfight at the Chancellor mansion

Comment

• Y&ROn&Off
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Dec 2005

Not sure why everyone is complaining about Phick, when i literally just saw a promo with MULTIPLE rivalries. But ok.

Comment

• thecourt99
                      thecourt99 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There was another thread that said that next week is really a Phick week and pointed out all of the Phick moments within the episodes. The title of that thread recently changed, but that's what I saw. Edited to add: this thread was originally named "Next week is Phick week", so the original responses are due to that title.

• Y&ROn&Off
                      Y&ROn&Off commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ohhhh ok! (MTSMTS)
                  • not so young
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Jul 2018

There are much better episodes that represents the Nikki and Sharon rivalry than MAB trashing of Sharon and the bizarre writing of her out of character. IMO

Comment

• DallasGal
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jun 2008

I want to see Phyllis and Diane. I am pretty sure that I have this right - Diane was living in the pool house and Phyllis was as with Jack (either married or living with him). Diane claimed Phyllis hit her with the car but it was all a setup to pull Jack away from Phyllis .

Comment

• LisaM1983
                        LisaM1983 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That sounds correct based on my recollection. Diane was very cunning and manipulative. Phyllis got her comeuppance with Diane.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X