Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Episodes now Online!

This was just tweeted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1185338889889705984/WqdQ8S2P_bigger.jpg
    Young & The Restless
    @YRInsider
    Good News! All of the #YR Classics that have aired so far are now available on cbs.com and CBS All Access!

Thanks!!! I sent CBS All Access feedback asking for these to be added and still hadn’t heard back from the agent who was assigned to my comment. I was giving up hope. Some said they got an email and mentioned 5/6 I think so this is just great. I missed one or two due to pre-emptions and then parts of others for the same reason. Really enjoying watching them. Appreciate the heads up, off to check out.

Comment

I was just coming online to post that! After all of the complaining to CBS, they finally put up all the classic videos!!

Comment

Great! Thanks for posting this.

Comment

This is great. Some folks have been having trouble finding the episodes when they can't watch live.

Comment

Originally posted by CouchCruisin' View Post
            This is great. Some folks have been having trouble finding the episodes when they can't watch live.
            Yup this is very good news

Comment

I just posted too in the other thread!! I’m so happy thank you finally!!!

Comment

What do they define as "classic"?

Comment

• RestlessFan
                  RestlessFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would say any episodes from the beginning (approx. 1973), written by Bill Bell/or/Bill Bell teams over the years, under his direction, until his death. Then different regimes took over and they all started changing Bill Bell characters and wrote shock and awe storylines. So, the 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, are the Bill Bell classics (and slightly over 2000, until his death, early 2000).

Originally posted by middleone View Post
                What do they define as "classic"?
                Any episode they think was good or special

Comment

Hooray! As someone who finds her episodes pre-empted (sometimes at the beginning of the show, and often again a half hour later), I have been disappointed by only seeing about 20-30 minutes.

Comment

Thanks for posting! Now I can see the rest of the episodes that have been preempted.

Comment

Do we have to go in and look up the classic episodes by their original airdate? The latest episode showing for On Demand on the website is for April. Is there a there a listing here on which classic episodes have aired? I missed Tuesday and I really would like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by DEELUVSTONY View Post
                        Do we have to go in and look up the classic episodes by their original airdate? The latest episode showing for On Demand on the website is for April. Is there a there a listing here on which classic episodes have aired? I missed Tuesday and I really would like to see it.
                        you have to select the “season from the drop down menu

Comment

• joewriter
                          joewriter commented
                          Editing a comment
                          First of all, hurray for this. Second, I just looked at the app on my Roku TV, and if you scroll down, you’ll see the individual episodes broken down by season, listing both the original air date and the recent date they aired.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X