Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendless Billy. Who are Billy's friends?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendless Billy. Who are Billy's friends?

Ok, may be Amanda. May be not.
    Who are his friends. I miss the days when Billy was hanging out with Mac, Raul, Brittnay, JT, then Colleen and Lily.
    I wish we can have more Billy-Chloe-Kevin scenes. May be they can be friends.

Hardly anyone has friends now. Kyle doesn’t neither does Summer, Victoria, Nate etc..

Billy is not the only friendless person (if you don’t count Amanda)

Comment

• Forever Fan
      Forever Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree that friendships, especially with the male characters, are rare nowadays. Has Billy had a friend since his high school days with Raul and JT? I can't think of anybody, even when Billy Miller played the role.

• caitie
      caitie commented
      Editing a comment
      Nate has two good friends - Devon and Elena. In fact, his friendship with Elena has been featured very regularly this past year.

• DallasGal
      DallasGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Kyle still has Mariah, Tessa and cousin Abby; who happen to be about all the people in the same age group on the show.

Lily seems to be Billy's friend.

Comment

Billy has no friends, but it's rare for people to have friends on the show.

Comment

He currently has no friends [unless you count Lily and Amanda]. I always thought they should have introduced more members of Raul's family instead of creating Rosales from thin air. Raul was always Billy's best friend.

I've been watching old clips of the original teen group from the early 2000s: Billy, Mac, Raul, Brittany, JT, Rianna. Great memories. They just don't write friendships/rivalries like that anymore.

Comment

There were a few times I thought Billy and Nick might crossover to friends as they have bonded over their hatred of Adam in the past. Ultimately though Billy hurts Victoria and then Nicks back to wanting to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DOOLWill View Post
            Ok, may be Amanda. May be not.
            Who are his friends. I miss the days when Billy was hanging out with Mac, Raul, Brittnay, JT, then Colleen and Lily.
            I wish we can have more Billy-Chloe-Kevin scenes. May be they can be friends.
            I really miss that. Billy, Mac, Raul, Brittany, JT. Billy and Mac were the best. Those were different days for sure.

Comment

Who would want to be friends with Billy Boy anyway? He alienates the people close to him, nukes his relationships, is wholly unreliable, and has no redeeming qualities.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X