X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they have a Shick themed week, here's what i want that week

I am hoping we get a Shick themed week, and I want them to play:

when shick got married

both cabin fever episodes, especially the one faith was conceived.

when Nick was washing Sharon's hair in the bathtub.

the episodes when nick was in the plane crash and realized he wasn't married to Sharon anymore

I don't really want them to play when Cassie died.

I hope they do a Nick/Sharon week, too. If they show when Cassie died, I'm going to cry like a baby.

Comment

I hope they never have this week. That would be a must miss week. I don't like seeing Nick in his worst paring ever. I hope they don't make a week of Sharon and Nick. They have no chemistry are boring together and just don't belong together and never has.
      Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      Last edited by Chabby lover; May 8, 2020, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• thecourt99
        thecourt99
        Aspiring soap scribe
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        I get that you aren't a fan. But have you never been a fan, even in the high school days? Do you not like them as a couple, or do you just not like Sharon? I mean, they were together for about 10 years in real time before Phyllis came along. Not trying to be antagonistic, but truly intrigued.

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover
        Contract Poster
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        thecourt99
        Aspiring soap scribe
        thecourt99 I was not watching it in the high school days at all. I just don't see the chemistry between them. I also don't like Sharon so that could be my problem.But I just don't like them as a couple. But I also don't like Phyllis and Nick as a couple. They have hurt each other enough. I do like them as separate people Phyllis and Nick but not together.

• thecourt99
        thecourt99
        Aspiring soap scribe
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for answering. i fell in love with them as a couple during their high school years. they had ups and downs and still found their way back together. It was amazing to me because as a soap couple, they remained together for at least 10 years in real time. When they SORASED Summer they messed with the timeline. That said, since then a lot has changed and I have to admit that if I didn't watch the beginning, I probably wouldn't like them either. I've said in the past that I am a fan of original recipe Shick.

I'd love this too... and no Cassie died episode please. I don't want to go through that again!

Comment

• RestlessFan
        RestlessFan
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        RestlessFan commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you about Cassie. I also don't want to got thru that again, ever. I was unspoiled at the time and never knew a double whammy was coming. It smack me in the face and I was crying right along with Sharon and Nick. After that I avoided anymore deaths and started reading spoilers here and elsewhere and read recaps here and elsewhere. I avoided Brad's, Colleens', deaths after. I tried to avoid Brad's last picture, and, though I was safe and yet they did a flashback when I thought I was safe to return and no death scenes of Brad.

I would love to watch those episodes again!

Comment

I would love a shick week it would be the best week ever and it would also be nice to see when Nick was a good man and not a horn dog. He was always best when he was with Sharon. .

Comment

Would love to see handsome Nick with the love of his life Sharon.
          Wouldn't mind seeing an episode of old school Nick and Sharon dating!
          And bonus is no Phyllis! They were in high school and she was long past!

Comment

• hookedonmick
            hookedonmick
            Board Regular
            hookedonmick commented
            Editing a comment
            I loved it when they were first getting together in high school. I remember when Amy was a part of their group and she blocked out that Matt had attacked her and she was the one that shot Matt. Loved when Victor threatened Matt.

There are so many Shick moments I'd love to see again. I especially want to see the Arabian nights epi because I was in school when that aired and didn't get to see it and from the pictures I've seen it looks so beautiful. The bathtub epi would be a must too.
          rockgirl
          Senior Board Member
          Last edited by rockgirl; May 1, 2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Oh my! I would love to see a Shick week, there’s so many wonderful episodes to pick from, I liked when they brought Cassie back to live with them, then when Nick adopted her and they told her she was now Cassie Newman, oh and when she called Nick Daddy for the first time... I just don’t want to see Cassie’s dying episodes.

However, I’m almost positive we won’t get this privilege. We might get a Phick centric week because they are currently together now, and since they are the shipped couple tptb might want their fans to see their story.
          Fanlady
          Contract Poster
          Last edited by Fanlady; May 1, 2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Just for the great drama, some episodes with Matt Clarke and Amy,..., and I think my first cry with Shick, before Cassie’s death it’s really Noah’s birth, and him being premature , .. the scene at the hospital was pretty good,..,.., But too many souvenirs, to be honest.. right now, it’s really easy not to be attached to couple, but in the past, Bell developed them so well, than the audience could go with them through the thick, the bad, the good and the ugly .... Don’t want Shick back, but yeah definitely plenty great episodes to watch for sure for a theme week ...

Comment

I want a Shick week. No tacky couch sex, no Phyllis screeching at Sharon, pure Shick. Phyllis was Nick's worst partner. I'm sorry. I just hate her with a passion.

Comment

• Chatty Cakes
                Chatty Cakes
                Recurring Poster
                Chatty Cakes commented
                Editing a comment
                Yaas honey! We deserve a break from Phyllis for a few days.
                Plus we all know Nicks true love is Sharon.❤️

Originally posted by YoungandBold91 View Post
              I want a Shick week. No tacky couch sex, no Phyllis screeching at Sharon, pure Shick. Phyllis was Nick's worst partner. I'm sorry. I just hate her with a passion.
              LIKE :-)

Comment

If I could marry this post, I would.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing the very beginning with them in high school with The whole Amy Wilson, Matt Clark Sharon and Nick storyline... That was the storyline that got me into Y&R back in the day

Comment

Count me in on any happy Sharon and Nick times. It''s about the only time I like Nick!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X