This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thursday Canadian -/- Friday US

SOC's recap by Anne Carpenter is extra long & would take at least 4 posts to "cut & paste" .. so .. I'll just provide the link ..

https://www.soapcentral.com/yr/recap...090504.php#mon

It was a treat to see Amber & Daniel again.

Jill slipping her room card to the bartender ..

Comment

Thanks
      Holly99
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Holly99
      Another to add to my video repertoire.

Comment

I still want to know how Nina managed to tie Jill up in that closet ! Jill is one of the strongest and feistiest women on the show, and significantly bigger than Nina!
        Where there's a will..etc....

Comment

• couplingchick
          couplingchick
          Executive Poster
          couplingchick commented
          Editing a comment
          Nina was always pretty scrappy though which is why I always liked her lol! Nina always fought for what she wanted

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I also remember when Nina gave Phyllis a slap when she had an affair
          with Ronan, as few women would get away with that !

So Ashley wearing a dress that looked like Victors late wife Sabrinas... this was all Adams doing correct? Was he the one that was messing with Victor and Ashley? Am I remembering that correctly or not?

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
          Mr.Sami_Brady
          Soap Addict
          Mr.Sami_Brady commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. That was Adam Gaslighting Ashley to get back at Victor and Jack.

• couplingchick
          couplingchick
          Executive Poster
          couplingchick commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok thanks... I think this is when I truly started to hate the Adam character. His actions towards Victor , Ashley and later what he did to Sharon is just so disturbing... I think it’s why I can’t take him seriously now as some poor damaged little boy like Victor sees him as still... I’m with Nikki on this one.. I still see him as a predator.

• shortcake2015
          shortcake2015
          Recurring Poster
          shortcake2015 commented
          Editing a comment
          I watched the episode where Victor was introduced to the Adult Adam and the ones that followed until Adam was let out of jail for taking his blindness. I liked the somewhat darkness of his character and edginess of him and liked the fact he was a clear match for Victoria Nick and Victor; however, when he turned evil I didn't watch it.

I liked Adam creating chaos an trouble but not hurting people. I liked it when he and Jack were working together.

A majority of the characters on this show have done some horrific things in the past but we're redeemed. If this storyline holds with Adam I could understand his actions better. For an 11 year old child to suffer through that kind of trauma without getting professional help to deal with it could and probably would change their personality.

It has been proven in reality that these kind of traumatic situations can change a person's thinking, emotions, morality, and depending on the severity of it can bring about sociopathic tendencies. Adam when he feels threatened or hurt lashes out without giving thought to the consequences. Perhaps it could lead back to this event.

I do think Adam was a poor damaged little boy who should have never learned the truth of Victor being his father. Imagine how you would feel being an11 year old taking on the burden and responsibility of an adult man struggling, working, and fighting for your Ivy league education and success that you attain in New York as an adult to find out that your father is a billionaire and your siblings attended the best schools, threw care free parties, and we're given executive positions at their (your) father's company.

Can you honestly say that no one here wouldn't be angry or jealous? When has Victor taken Adam's side over theirs? Was it when he framed Adam for murder?! Helped Chloe escape after thinking she had murdered Adam?! Helped Chloe fake her death?! When he stepped in and fought Nick's battle to keep Christian?! When he supported Nick as he was sleeping with Chelsea and trying to take Adam's son, Connor?! When Victor told Adam his version of the truth just to save his own butt, take control of NE just to give it back to Nikki's daughter Victoria?! He claimed to be protecting him but was quick to offer up his truth for Nikki's daughter to get what she wanted.

Tell me honestly when has Victor put Adam's needs or well being or happiness above Nick's, Victoria's or Nikki's?!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X