Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really enjoyed the Sharon & Grace scenes today 4/29 classic episode

Sharon & Grace in the retro scenes today are dear I say So Smokin' Hot together WOW 🤩

Sharon was Smokin hot and she still sizzles today!

Comment

Sounds amazing! I wish there was some way we could get Grace(JG) back on our show even if it's only occasionally. She is one bad girl that I really enjoy watching.

Comment

• RestlessFan
        RestlessFan
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        RestlessFan commented
        Editing a comment
        J.G.'s Grace did returned to Genoa City, the year 2014, during the time Nick investigated the background of Cassie-lookalike Mariah. I believe Nick wanted to know the circumstances of the time Cassie was born because Grace was with Sharon at the time she gave birth to Cassie. Anyhow, when Nick showed up at Grace's hotel room, Grace was waiting in a black negligee when she opened her hotel room door and Nick was taken aback. Grace tried to seduce Nick again, but Nick told her he called her for a reason that is very important and explained why and so Grace dropped the act immediately and she helped Nick by remembering certain things of the past concerning Cassie's birth and that there was a nurse around (Mariah's adoptive mother, it turns out) and it turns out Cassie had a twin, and, Sharon never knew and she thought she only gave birth to Cassie.

• rockgirl
        rockgirl
        Senior Board Member
        rockgirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I remember that
        RestlessFan
        RestlessFan - it was a great story and was nice to see Grace back. I wished she had stayed longer that time. I really like the Grace/Sharon rivalry as apposed to the Sharon/Phyllis one.

• raven3211
        raven3211
        Board Regular
        raven3211 commented
        Editing a comment
        She's Donna Logan on Bold and Beautiful

I wish her and brad would come back . And i would not care if he crossed over as dollar Bill. I just want D D back !

Comment

SHaron Case is stunning, then and now. Grace has become Donna Logan in my eyes so I need to see a few more Grace scenes to remember.

Comment

• TunerEyes
        TunerEyes
        Scriptwriter
        TunerEyes commented
        Editing a comment
        I immediately recognized Grace as Donna too! Two beautiful women who Nick did not deserve the company of. I only have gotten to see like 4 minutes into the show, ending with Sharon and Grace’s scene talking about Cameron, before our local health dept broke in to give us the May 31st extension news. I get the info is important to get out but feel could be more succinct and to the point. Suppose this will go on go on for the rest of the hour. Last I heard was the mention of Cameron. Wasn’t he referred to on here as the popsicle or something like that. It’s been awhile. But I was watch back then. Loved Sharon and Nikki in the sewer, very suspenseful as I recall.

Also only got to see Daniel lay into Danny demanding answers. And Phyllis toying with Christine. What a piece of work.

At least when our Gov speaks they schedule it for noon and I get to see the whole show. So disappointed to have this interrupted. Looks like a good one.
        TunerEyes
        Scriptwriter
        Last edited by TunerEyes; April 29, 2020, 02:21 PM.

• xoregonian
        xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        I was just going to ask if she was now a Logan sister! Thank you for pointing that out.

I love what they did with Sharon's hair in this episode.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode much more than anything else that's been on recently. It really used to be better.

Comment

I always enjoyed scenes between Grace and Sharon, even they were competing for Nick ,..., you had fun live interviews with the 3 of them at that time on tv, and you could see how good friend they were in real life ... , but I have to be honest I really preferred JG as Donna in BB, I think this character worked better for her, and she can play more her funny side,.. ,...

Comment

Me too, both of them were so beautiful, they both still are. Jennifer Gareis is just so beautiful. I wish she could come back to Y&R and put her with Nick for a little while, that could wake Sharon up from the snoozer of rey and have her fight for her man.

I just loved yesterdays show so much, Shick together although we didn't see them in a scene together, but nick fighting for Sharon, everytime he said "My wife" my Shick loving/beating heart melted.

PS. Wow, Phyllis is really something else. I mean I know she did all those things back then, but she has come a long way because yesterday she claimed to love Daniel, but everything she did was selfish, and all to get to Christine. she told Daniel, but lied, she is some piece of work, it is amazing Daniel ever even speaks to her, cause that poor kid was a pawn for Phyllis, her meal ticket to be with danny.

Comment

I really liked Grace.

I enjoyed the Nick/Sharon and Grace/Tony/Cassie storyline. That was a good time period for Y&R IMO

Comment

One of my favorite S/Ls. I'm glad Grace ended up doing the right thing. I always hated what she did to Sharon since they were best friends but I love both characters, its cool how the actresses are best friends in real life too.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X