Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Episode for Monday, May 4 (US) .. Friday May 1 (Canada).

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Classic Episode for Monday, May 4 (US) .. Friday May 1 (Canada).

Episode #2194 October 1981:
    Vanessa was terminally ill and doing evil plots to manipulate her daughters-in-law Lorie and Leslie.
    Douglas brings Victor to the strip club The Bayou, where Nikki is stripping, and Victor sees Nikki for the first time.
    Then Victor secretly buys The Bayou and forces the manager to put Nikki on a generous contract.

Source: Global TV

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post

Episode #2194 October 1981:
    Vanessa was terminally ill and doing evil plots to manipulate her daughters-in-law Lorie and Leslie.
    Douglas brings Victor to the strip club The Bayou, where Nikki is stripping, and Victor sees Nikki for the first time.
    Then Victor secretly buys The Bayou and forces the manager to put Nikki on a generous contract.
    Yes it's Episode 2194 from October 1981.
    But that description is not a single episode. Those things happened over several days or a couple of weeks during October 1981. I would say that's a good summary of the time period surrounding episode 2194. But I have not yet seen a specific description of the single episode.

I wish we knew the exact original airdate of 2194. That would pin things down. There are a few Y&R numbered episodes from Autumn 1991 listed on various sites (with no guarantee of accuracy). By looking at when other numbered episodes supposedly aired, then it can be extrapolated that 2194 aired in October.
    confusedfan
    Recurring Poster
    Last edited by confusedfan; April 28, 2020, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Vanessa Prentiss was one evil mommy!

What she did 2 her son Luca was horrible!

I still LOVE what Lori Brooks did 2 TGVN when she was slated 2 marry him!

She requested Prentiss Industries from TGVN & when she had it...then she jilted him by climbing out the bathroom window.

She was wearing her beautiful white wedding dress!

I LOVED how SHE got the best of TGVN!

Comment

I remember the name Vanessa Prentiss I think. Was she the character who wore a veil? Or am I thinking of some other soap?

I hope this episode is the strip club one. Only heard about it and would love to see it. I watched Y&R quite a bit back in the Brook family days. Think the soaps in my area changed when they aired and I’m thinking I had to chose which to record on my VCR. Definitely would have been working back then.

Comment

So they are probably doing a EB(Victor) week ? Or Victor/Nikki relationship?

Comment

Great! That is one episode I always wanted to see! Nicki at the Bayou in her Feather Boa ! Whohoo !

Comment

so must be a nikki week? if so, I hope we get days of nikki and some of her other relationships, as I loved nikki and jack too. and kind of liked nikki and brad.

Comment

I believe the original shows were 30 minutes. If they're going back to 1981, will probably have to combine two episodes into one.

Comment

• soapgirl9
                soapgirl9
                Executive Poster
                soapgirl9 commented
                Editing a comment
                According to Wikipedia, the show switched to an hour on February 4, 1980

This is wonderful! Can't wait!

Comment

Would love to see Victor and Nikki's episode (I've seen it somewhere online, but it was not clear) so looking forward to seeing it clearer and on TV screen.

Comment

I'm fairly certain I saw this episode when it aired. I do remember Katherine's "party".

Everyone looked really great. Phyllis continues to be pathetic but MS is beautiful and looks the same today. I think this was Lauren's best hairstyle. If I recall correctly, this was still when everyone believed that Jill was Kay's daughter (?). Ashley Bashioum is still the best Mackenzie.

Comment

Week of May 4

Celebrate a "Lifetime of Love" with #YR.

https://twitter.com/YandR_CBS/status...95771822997505

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
                      Week of May 4

Celebrate a "Lifetime of Love" with #YR.

https://twitter.com/YandR_CBS/status...95771822997505
                      Yup I thought so this morning either Victor or Victor/Nikki relationship

Comment

Storylines for the “Victor and Nikki” episodes are as follows:

On Monday, May 4, Nikki visits Newman Ranch for the first time as Victor tests their chemistry with help from Colonel Douglas Austin (Michael Evans). The episode originally aired Oct. 31, 1981.

On Tuesday, May 5, Nikki dreams of reuniting with Victor after Ashley (Eileen Davidson) is out of the picture, and Phillip (Thom Bierdz) makes plans for a future with Cricket (Lauralee Bell). The episode originally aired August 17, 1987.

Then on Wednesday, May 6, Nikki takes center stage at the Colonnade Room, Drucilla (Victoria Rowell) finds herself in trouble, and Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) distracts Scott (Peter Barton) from Lauren (Tracey Bregman). The episode originally aired June 2, 1990.

On Thursday, May 7, Victor and Nikki cannot deny their attraction, Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Sharon’s (Sharon Case) marriage is on the rocks, and Katherine (Jeanne Cooper) interferes in Jill’s (Jess Walton) relationship with Keith Dennison (Granville Van Dusen). The episode originally aired April 14, 1998.

Finally, on Friday, May 8, Victor and Nikki are remarried at the iconic Colonnade Room while Ashley (Davidson) struggles with a secret. The episode originally aired Sept. 5, 2002.

Source: tweet from CBS Y&R

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X