Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who played Adrian Hunter on the 4/27 classic episode?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who played Adrian Hunter on the 4/27 classic episode?

Can anyone tell me the name of the actor who played Adrian Hunter? He seems very familiar I am thinking. He has been on another soap perhaps.
    I know I have seen him in something else.

The role of Adrian Hunter was played by Mark Derwin from 1989 – 1990

Source: SSK

Comment

• Pamcho
      Pamcho commented
      Editing a comment
      He played Dr. Ben Rappaporr, one of Viki's husband's on OLTL. His nickname for her was 'Blondie'

Mark Derwin then went on to play the original A.C. Mallett on Guiding Light after departing Y&R....and then Ben Davidson on One Life To Live.

Comment

Thanks for the info. It was a big help. I thought I had seen him in other soaps.

Comment

What was Victor's capacity today with Paul? I mean, was Victor a cop or something? Was Paul a cop today?

Comment

• DallasGal
          DallasGal commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome xoregonian . The Paul and Cassandra is one of my all-time favorites. Paul was dating Cassandra; and he had a client named George (I think that was his name); the twist that came in the middle of the story was Cassandra was married to George! If you have time it is a good storyline to read about on YR page.

And, sorry, I don't recall Victor's role in that storyline. Victor was never a cop.
          Last edited by DallasGal; April 27, 2020, 03:55 PM.

• xoregonian
          xoregonian commented
          Editing a comment
          Victor was acting like he was in charge of Paul or something. And that black guy must have also been a PI or detective. What was Victor's connection to Cassandra? (sorry for all of the questions)

• Good Kitty
          Good Kitty commented
          Editing a comment
          The black guy is Nathan Hastings. He is the father of the current Dr. Nate. Paul had a private investigative agency and Nathan worked for Paul. Could Victor have hired Paul to investigate Adrian for some reason? I'm not familiar with this s/l.
          Last edited by Good Kitty; April 28, 2020, 10:09 AM.

I don’t remember his name, but he used to be on one life to live!!!

Comment

• geraldine123
          geraldine123 commented
          Editing a comment
          He was Ben Davidson on OLTL. I loved him with Vicky.

Originally posted by GuidingLite View Post
        Mark Derwin then went on to play the original A.C. Mallett on Guiding Light after departing Y&R....and then Ben Davidson on One Life To Live.
        Thanks I have been racking my brain trying to remember this guy. I remember him as Mallet on Guiding Light but did not know his real name.

Comment

Wow, watching today's episode it really made me miss the old Y&R This was March 1990 - All these Awesome stories going on at the Same Time!! Katherine Switch - Cassandar & Paul - David Kimble - Victor taking control of Jabot. That's why you Couldn't Miss an Episode! + All the Actors! Not like that now, we have to watch Nick and Phyllis flirt for half an episode. There's not one good story happening now. I want the Old Y&R Back - There has to been good writers still out there.

Comment

• Smithey
            Smithey commented
            Editing a comment
            THIS is the problem with the current Y&R--the writing is all fluff and no substance. They write for plots and not for character. The classic episodes fortunately bring this out in every way possible. Its time to take some cues from the past for the future!

Paul owned a P.I. agency.

@ one time he owned it with Andy.

That was the "original" Nate Hastings who was nicknamed Kong!

He used 2 date Amy who was one of DR's backup singers!

Her dad was the Police Commissioner & was played by the actor who was the AA man accused in To Kill A Mockingbird!

@ the time of this epi Adrian(who had KILLED George, Cassandra's hubs & framed Paul)was about to try 2 KILL Cassandra after he forced her to marry him to get all the $$$ she inherited from her hubs!

George was also the owner of Ray-Tech the company that Brad would later inherit when he married Cassandra.!

This s/l was one of he very BEST ever done by tptb on Y&R!

Editing 2 add that George found out about Cassandra & Paul & hen hired him.

He wanted Paul 2 be the baby daddy of he & Cassandra's baby.

I think if I remember right George was sterile!

Comment

• TunerEyes
            TunerEyes commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow thanks so much for all of that. Answered a lot of my questions.

Not that the show hasn’t always had an attractive cast, but the actress who played Cassandra is truly stunning.

Comment

• prim
            prim commented
            Editing a comment
            yes she was; I remember the episodes where Paul was totally mesmerized by her

• LisaM1983
            LisaM1983 commented
            Editing a comment
            Great casting on Bill Bell’s part. I’m surprised I haven’t seen her in anything else.

• TunerEyes
            TunerEyes commented
            Editing a comment
            I made the same comment on her in another thread.

BTW in doing some research on the Norwegian actress (who is still alive according to imdb), I stumbled on a 4-part youtube video of the ice gun that Adrian created to kill her after she agreed to marry him. Poster of the videos is listed as Nina Arvesen who would be the actress. Haven’t watched yet but can understand how the Cassandra/Adrian storyline was a great one to watch...which is why I’m off to see the YT videos!

oh btw if you click on the up/down arrow across from the title of the YT video, Nina added a description on tge storyline.
          Last edited by TunerEyes; April 28, 2020, 12:02 AM.

Comment

He played Amy's dad on The Secret Life of the American Teenager, LOL. That's where I know him from.

Comment

The best part of that Cassandra storyline was the gun with the dry ice in it.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X