Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Dailies - Week of April 27

Mon. April 27 - #4305 March 1990 -
    Nina introduces David to Danny. Katherine escapes with Esther's help. Cassandra agrees to marry Adrian. Paul, Nathan, Victor and Lynne try to find a way to protect Cassandra. Cricket is very happy to see Danny again. Brad talks to Ashley about Leanna's show but she's not interested. Jack is at John's bedside in the hospital.

Tues. April 28 - #7917 - 2004 -
    Phyllis explains to a stunned Daniel that she tricked Danny into believing that he was his father, but swears to Daniel that she knew Danny would be the best possible father for him, considering his own father wanted nothing to do with him. Jack quits Jabot. Katherine stages her own intervention party. Dru tells Devon to stay away from Lily

Wed. April 29 - #7918 - 2004 -
    After her friends and family walk out on her, Kay falls asleep on the couch, and is suddenly confronted with visions of her dead husband, Rex, and dead son, Phillip III, who tell her that she can't turn her back on all the people who love her. The police have ID the body from the sewer: it's Frank Barrett...Cassie's father and Sharon's ex!

Thur. April 30 - #9116 -
    Billy and Chloe wedding with the Katherine/Jill cake fight. Brock tells everyone that the DNA results are in confirming that Kay is his mother, making it clear that Jill isn't Kay's daughter.

Fri. May 1 - #9137 - 2009 -
    Murphy and Kay's wedding. Victor asks Nikki to dance and apologizes for accusing her of gaslighting Ashley. Nikki catches Kay's bouquet and happily laughs about it with Paul, while a concerned Victor watches. Jill ends up between the sheets with a young bartender.

Source: GC

Thank you
    Holly99
    Aspiring soap scribe
    Holly99
    I read these over at DR yesterday, but I am interested to see the Katherine intervention scenes.

Comment

Wish they made 5 episode of Kay’s great moments with actors talking about it

Comment

you would think they would do more classic stuff of katharine.her feud with jill went on for years.monday is only one i haven't seen when they original aired.

Comment

• RestlessFan
          RestlessFan
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          RestlessFan commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here. I've already seen Tues., Wed., Thurs., and Friday (2 of them are most recent, 2004, and specifically remember the cake fight with Mrs. C. and Jill episode and remember Friday's also. So, the only one I have not really seen is Monday's, approx. 1990's. They should have shown some of Mrs. Chancellor's theme ones from the time she showed up in Genoa City and her classic fights with the original Jill Foster and how they fought over Mr. Phillip Chancellor, and, also showed Jill's mother and her brothers. I think Jill's mother was working for Mrs. Chancellor in the mansion and Jill came along with her mother and was maybe also given a job by Mrs. Chancellor, and that's how Mrs. Chancellor's husband met the young Jill, and both fell in love and that is how the decades feud between Mrs. Chancellor and Jjill started and I remember Mrs. C. begging her husband not to leave her for Jill, and Mrs. C. used to drink, and stand by her drapes/curtains at the window, and she used to be very unhappy woman because she already knew her husband was no longer into their marriage and wanted Jill for good. And, it climax with Mrs. Chancellor driving with her husband at the passenger seat, and, I think Mrs. C. was drinking, too, and she drove the car off the road, and her husband died after. After, he died, Mrs. C. and Jill were getting into it, with Jill saying or yelling, you killed Phillip, because he was going to marry me and Jill was pregnant at the time. Thus, the years of hatred and feuds between the two women, that is how it originated, and CBS, should have shown this one, a real classic.

• ncposton
          ncposton
          Board Regular
          ncposton commented
          Editing a comment
          I was a little girl when those early episodes aired. My older cousin's girlfriend watched so I watched too. Mrs. Chancellor scared me because she was so gruff and yelled, but I remember I definitely didn't like Jill because I knew what she was doing was wrong. I felt bad for Mrs. Chancellor. What I've realized after all these years is this: Jill and Mrs. C fought, and I think viewers picked a side, but the real DOG in all of it was Philip Chancellor who cheated on his wife and got a young woman pregnant!!! He should have addressed the problems in his marriage before seeking solace in Jill's arms, a girl young enough to be his daughter! Shame on him.

What year is Thursday's episode from?

Comment

Thank you so much for this summary.

I'm really glad that the episodes aren't all from the 1980s and early 1990s. I have a difficult time getting into episodes that old.

Comment

Well before my time. I didn’t watch Young and the restless when I was younger. Looking forward to watching all of these, if news doesn’t interrupt them.

Comment

Thanks for the news. I miss the new young and the restless episodes. But I'll go with the flow and watch 1990.

Comment

Thanks a bunch Holly..

Comment

These will all be new to me, I didn't start watching Y&R until a month after the Friday episode aired. MM's Adam gaslighting Ashely was not one of my favorite storylines.

Comment

• Holly99
                  Holly99
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Holly99 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chris Engen played Adam during the gaslighting storyline .. not MM.
                  Later on .. MM did a brief flashback .. but .. Chris Engen was the actor playing Adam during the original airing of those scenes.

• ncposton
                  ncposton
                  Board Regular
                  ncposton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Holly99
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Holly99 CE was playing him when Ashley fell down the stairs, but MM was playing while Adam was still living at the ranch and driving her mad. He was definitely involved in making Ashley think she hit Nikki with her car. He was also playing Adam during the hysterical pregnancy.

Ahhh the evil David Kimball.

Comment

I don’t read spoilers but since these are reruns it’s fun to see what will be aired.

I really liked the Paul and Cassandra story so Monday us going to be entertaining.

I remember when Paul and Ashley dated briefly. I wonder if their scenes are during that time. I didn’t think there was any chemistry between them so I wonder if my mind will be changed the second time watching.

Comment

I had no idea that Danny Romellati wasn't Danny's birth father until I read the recap above! So did some wikipedia research and learned that Brian Hamilton was his birth father and then shocked to see that Steven Culp played him originally--the same guy who was Clayton Web on JAG; saw he also appeared on The West Wing and Desperate Housewives. But Steven played Brian back in 1995 so that won't be this actor if he's even shown in this episode. I missed out on a whole lot of Y&R back when Gina was around during the Danny time and with Traci as his fan club president. Dang! Definitely episodes I'd be interested in seeing. I think the last two episodes I remember but in any event will be tuning in all week.

Comment

I am so excited for these weeks with older episodes. I watched Fridays, oh wow, to see heather tom as Vicky I was so happy. and Sharon and nick look so young. takes me back to the good days of shick, they had only been married 6 months then. LOVED LOVED seeing Ryan, so wish he could come back.

to anyone that watched Friday, was Vicky living in the tacky house? I cant remember all the sets and stuff from then, but it looked like it was a one bedroom place. and did nina and ryan live in Neil's place?

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                        GwenSharonteam
                        Senior Board Member
                        GwenSharonteam commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Vicky was living in a barn horse suited as a living place. She moved there with the writer, sorry I forgot his name.

I am wondering if one of these days of the chloe billy wedding is this where shilly hooked up? they were so hot, I cant wait to watch if it is. but then I am sad to see Sharon that way, sleeping with 3 different men, calling jack nick.

I think one of the 2004 episodes was with Cameron, nick telling him to stay away from Sharon.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X