Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CouchCruisin'
    replied
    Hummm, sounds interesting. Thank you Holly.

Leave a comment:

• TunerEyes
    commented on 's reply
    My favorite time in a Non-Y&R role for ED was when she was Stefano’s daughter (Days on NBC).

I might tune in to watch this ABC special but while having watched a number of ABC shows over the years, Y&R and AW (on NBC) were my absolute favorites so not as interested in watching flashbacks from the ABC ones. I did watch AMC when Robin Strausser (actress) was on and sorry I wasn’t watching when James Stenbeck (Anthony Herrera) was on ATWT as a fabulous villain there. I only saw him in the end which was still a treat. Loved Charles Keating as Carl Hutchins (NBC) on AW though. He was my favorite villain.

Nice that ABC is doing this special. Hope it doesn’t turn into a who’s who of who was on a soap and then made it big. That IMO would be a disservice to all the great soap actors who have stuck with the genre and made it the bulk of their acting career.
    Last edited by TunerEyes; April 24, 2020, 03:14 PM.

• soapgirl9
    replied
    Definitely going to watch, it should be good.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Just an add on anecdote: When I read Bette Davis autobiography, she openly stated that the best acting "today" ( I believe it was in the seventies)...was on American soap operas.
    After that, a few big screen names like ET tried it out on TV!

Leave a comment:

• fracabell
    replied
    I wish they would play old GH episodes from the 90's when sonny and Brenda first met. I would be in soap heaven.

Leave a comment:

• TwoOfEach
    replied
    It looks interesting. I remember watching Luke & Laura's wedding with my mom. She was so excited that Elizabeth Taylor showed up to curse the couple--she was a Scotty Baldwin fan.

There are a number of YR people participating. Curious about what MTS and Eileen Davidson say too.

Leave a comment:

• Holly99
    replied
    I'm going to record this.
    It may be fun to watch .. or .. it may not .. but .. I'll take a look.

Leave a comment:

• Holly99
    started a topic SOD - ABC to air Soap Special in prime-time

SOD - ABC to air Soap Special in prime-time

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/cont...in-prime-time/

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X