Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria & Adam have the money to start their own companies

What is the big deal about Newman Enterprise why don't Adam and Victoria buy their own Company associated with Newman... Then they could be the President or the CEO of their company.. I'm so sick of them Fighting about who is going to sit in Dear Old Dad's Chair...Vicky has enough Money to last her forever seeing how she sued Daddy for billions... she could sale and trade a bunch of companies.. it never changes.. this story line...
    ncposton
    Board Regular
    Last edited by ncposton; April 22, 2020, 02:24 AM. Reason: Edited to clarify topic of thread

I will say that Victoria DID try to run her own company. At the end between her, Billy and especially Cane, they ran the company down into the ground and Victor ended up buying it then brought it under the Newman umbrella. In return, Victoria became CEO. I could be remembering it wrong but I think that's the gist of it.

Honestly, I don't understand why Victoria won't start again with her own company or why Adam always wants something other people have.

I've said it before, I think I would have at least a trivial amount of respect for Adam if he created his own company then performed a hostile takeover of Newman. At least it would be an interesting business storyline and they could go head to head that way. He could team up with Victor's enemies (I'm sure Jack isn't his only one) and take Newman down, albeit temporarily. If not a takeover, work to be a more profitable company and major competitor. I'm tired of this rinse and repeat.

Comment

I don't recall how much money Victoria got from suing her father along with the other kids but sure a lot was tied up in her taking over and restarting Brash & Sassy and lost a lot after the lawsuit and the company tanking because of Cane. Then there was the large cash amount she paid to Adam so that he could end up using it to acquire Dark Horse by buying out their loans. She might not have as much money left as you might think. Who knows who paid for her attorney fees for the JT trial...daddy? She also sends Reed away to school but maybe daddy pays for that as well.

Comment

At one point Adam created/ran a hedge fund. Also, didn't he have that Tag 'n Grab thing with Chloe and Kevin?

Comment

Originally posted by TunerEyes View Post
        I don't recall how much money Victoria got from suing her father along with the other kids [.............................]
        They each received $500 Million Dollars.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X