• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xoregonian
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2014

So that's it, Adam killed AJ?

Good lord, Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming. I guess we all knew it was going to go this way. Seems anti-climactic to me.
  • TunerEyes
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2014

I had started a thread early on saying I thought it could be Adam and I can tell you that most people posting did not agree. Most thought it was going to be Hope or even Victor protecting her from an abusive AJ, so I’m sure people were surprised it was Adam who was ultimately responsible for AJ’s death. I wish the new epusodes weren’t ending Thursday to learn more how this happened. Will be kind if anti-climactic when it all plays out.

Comment

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course many people thought it would be Adam or Hope. Neither guess was much of a surprise at all.
  • littleliz
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Nov 2016

How did Alyssa get the story so wrong? Was it all a hoax? How old was Adam when this happened? Did his memory
    problems block it out? A lot of unanswered questions. If they stopped production it may take weeks
    before we find out anything.

Comment

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      She was fed false information that had been planted by Victor. For Adam not to remember it happening, well he must have been very young.

• ALIEHS
      ALIEHS commented
      Editing a comment
      This outcome is dumb! And Adam doesn't remember a thing about it? Was he a small child? Victor didn't have to give Adam the CEO position- he just had to tell him he paid off the coroner to protect him! And why is Alyssa leaving town? She just has to promise not to publish the article, which is erroneous - Victor would be satisfied with that. Also, once Alyssa knows the truth, she wouldn't want to publish the article.

The Young and the Restless stories aren't usually this idiotic. Usually they are believable fiction.
  • xoregonian
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2014

I'd like to know how old Adam was when this supposedly happened too. Was he a little boy? There would have been no need for a cover-up at all if it was some sort of self-defense.

And Nikki and Victoria wouldn't have been so understanding when finding out Victor's secret if it was just to cover for Adam. Not a good ending, so I hope they come up with something else when filing resumes.

Comment

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      Adam was 11 when this happened.

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Teri!
  • karin2337
    Soap Addict
    • Feb 2008

How did Adam not know anything after all these yrs , amnesia? Did he block out the event totally? Yet he was certain Victor did this?

Comment

• LoveVillians
      Senior Board Member
      • Mar 2009

This story is stupid. When Adam was a child, Victor did nothing for him, except give Hope child support. Maybe Victor killed him and is pinning it on Adam. We know that the family would believe Victor over Adam.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
        ShesAllThat commented
        Editing a comment
        i totally believe victor about what happened! adam was only 11 and hope called him because of what happened knowing he could fix it. i have said from the jump he was protecting either hope or adam and the more time went on i knew adam was the one!

• xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        It makes no sense. Why did Nikki and Victoria act the way they did when they heard the news? They did all of that off screen. We never heard what Victor or Nikki actually said.
    • mulford
      Board Regular
      • Jun 2012

This is so stupid. What made Victor think that this suppressed memory would not come back to Adam at some point in his life? If he did it as a child, he should have been given counseling. And why should we believe Victor anyway? Everyone knows he is a self-serving liar.

Comment

• xoregonian
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by LoveVillians View Post
        This story is stupid. When Adam was a child, Victor did nothing for him, except give Hope child support. Maybe Victor killed him and is pinning it on Adam. We know that the family would believe Victor over Adam.
        I was holding out hope that maybe Nicholas did it, or someone who Nikki and Victoria would "understand" why Victor was covering all this time. I guess we'll have to wait until they come back to filming. Quite the let-down if it really was just Adam who did it.

Comment

• CanadianGirl_06
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2005

I knew it. We all did. This is just to make Victor look like a good father.

Comment

• Nancy T
            Nancy T commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course it did. We all knew Victor would win in the end.
        • 1catlover3
          Board Regular
          • Feb 2009

It seems to me the writing for the actors is far more dramatic and interesting than the actual result. It had to be either Hope or Adam. Why did Victor say no one could know because it is to dangerous? What a disappointment.

Comment

• YRRanger
            YRRanger commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe Victor thought Adam would go on a killing spree once learning of his childhood blackout? Who knows? That was bizarre.
        • GwenSharonteam
          Senior Board Member
          • Oct 2015

It’s a copycat of BB Storyline, are we really reduce now to such censorship,.., everyone who watch the both soap could see the similitudes. I can understand you delete when it’s out of context, but here, writers want to play the Rick Forrester card, and make us think Adam got the trauma all those years, what is a total rewrite of everything we already know from Adam’s childhood.

Comment

• stopthefall
            Soap Addict
            • Jan 2008

I don’t think we’ve reached quite the end of the story. I think there’s gonna be some major fall out within the family and especially for Adam. He’s going to need some help and I’m hoping it will allow him to perhaps at least I don’t know maybe wave at Sharon LOL

In any case. I think will be more to the story whenever they get back to filming. I can’t wait. Oh and by the way I don’t think they thought it was gonna be a surprise they’re only really two other options Adam or his mother.

Comment

• geraldine123
              geraldine123 commented
              Editing a comment
              I see major fallout too, and it's going to include Chelsea. The show really played up how much they love each other, even had him call her to tell her again he loved her before going to see Victor. This is usually how it happens. A couple is blissfully happy and then somehting dramatic happens to start tearing them apart.
          • JoSnowden
            Scriptwriter
            • Aug 2006

I figure that now Victor has told Adam what really happened, Adam will start having flashbacks of what happened.

Comment

• xoregonian
              xoregonian commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course. How ridiculous to think that this happened when Adam was 11, and all this time, just by some sort of luck Adam hasn't had a glimmer of a memory about it. Further that Victor would keep this secret all this time in the hopes Adam wouldn't just "remember" at any moment? Good grief.
          • gloria1098
            Senior Board Member
            • Apr 2009

So Adam didn't push the guy outta of the loft cuz Victor said he arranged to have the body moved. Exactly how did he kill AJ then?
            This story has so many holes it's ridiculous

Comment

• prissaO
              prissaO commented
              Editing a comment
              This is what I’m wondering. It would have made more sense to have had Adam push him off the loft. All I remember Victor said was that AJ was threatening Hope and Adam attacked him. But how does an 11 year old overpower a grown man??

• xoregonian
              xoregonian commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm pretty sure Victor said that Adam "tackled" AJ. Then what? Did he say the guy hit his head on something? Skinny, frail 11-y-o Adam tackled a grown man and the man died? Okay, whatever.
          • xoregonian
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by gloria1098 View Post
            So Adam didn't push the guy outta of the loft cuz Victor said he arranged to have the body moved. Exactly how did he kill AJ then?
            This story has so many holes it's ridiculous
            My gosh, what a story. An 11 year-old boy hears his mother arguing with a man and just comes "out of hiding to tackle" the guy and it kills him? WTFrack? Come On!

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
              YDoIStillWatch commented
              Editing a comment
              Perhaps there is more to the story. Is it possible Hope took Adam away from the scene, someone came upon AJ while he was knocked out and killed him? Oh wait wrong show. This is Y&R not Murder She Wrote.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X