Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate is selfish

He was in the exact same place as Devon and was depressed for years after the love of his life got sick & died, yet he is that desperate and selfish to date a Hilary doopleganger?? I think he should’ve stayed as far away from Amanda as possible to avoid this. He hasn’t taken Devone’s feelings into consideration & did he even talk to Devon about it beforehand to see if he would be triggered emotionally seeing him all hugged up with his dead wife’s lookalike? If the tables were turned, Nate would voice his opinion to Devon. Terrible pairing! What do ya’ll think?

I am pretty sure since she arrived all Nate and others have done for Devon was baby him to make sure he was ok.

Comment

• Soapfan54
      Soapfan54 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL!!! So true!

Devon would be selfish to have an issue with Nate finding love (especially since Devon has moved on and found love with Elena). In fact, Devon as never really shown any warmth towards Nate, always sarcasm & attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueberryJam View Post
      Devon would be selfish to have an issue with Nate finding love (especially since Devon has moved on and found love with Elena). In fact, Devon as never really shown any warmth towards Nate, always sarcasm & attitude.
      I remember Nate sharing his painful story with Devon when Hilary died. And Hilary’s death was tragic & unexpected and she was pregnant.

Comment

Nates knows deep down it’s not a good idea because he thought Lily was gonna give him a hard time when she sat down because it’s the first thing he said.

Comment

• BlueberryJam
          BlueberryJam commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Devon knows a thing or two about taboo relationships. He'll get over it.

I think a better question is why are there so many doppelgängers in GC? Didn’t Katherine have one years ago?
        Then Jack and now Hilary,
        Devon seems to be okay since he’s moved on. I think the one that will cause a problem for Nate will be Billy.

Comment

I hadn't thought of this, but it's very interesting. In a family dynamic this would obviously be an issue. I don't know that I think Nate is selfish, but I do think he should probably talk to Devon about it (who likely wouldn't have a problem with it).

Comment

• couplingchick
            couplingchick commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t know if Devon would admit it’s a problem or not but I’ve seen his interactions with Amanda and lately he’s been looking at her in a different way imo.. I hope it’s nothing but it seems to me he’s a bit sweet on her because of her resemblance to Hillary even though it appears as if he’s happily in love with Elena.

What's unrealistic about this whole storyline is no one is questioning if Amanda is Hillary's twin. The woman said she grew up in an orphanage. None of these fools are even trying to connect the dots. It has never once crossed Devon or Nate's puny brains to ask what her birthdate is.

Comment

• Forever Fan
            Forever Fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Amanda herself, as well as Elena, Nate and Devon should be wondering if Amanda and Hillary are twins. Agree that it's very unrealistic that no one has posed this very obvious question. As much as Devon worshipped Hillary, I'm sure he kept some of her personal belongings that could be used for a DNA test. Maybe super-sleuth Phyllis or Victor will figure it out.

As far as the original post, Nate can't win. When he tries to help Devon, he's accused of interfering. When he stops babying Devon, he's being selfish.

Nate selfish? I have obviously missed something....he's one of the most compassionate people on the show.

Comment

If Devon had any problem with Nate going out with Amanda, he should have opened his mouth when he found out.

Comment

Nate doesn't need Devon's approval.

Comment

Originally posted by JoyCooke View Post
                He was in the exact same place as Devon and was depressed for years after the love of his life got sick & died, yet he is that desperate and selfish to date a Hilary doopleganger?? I think he should’ve stayed as far away from Amanda as possible to avoid this. He hasn’t taken Devone’s feelings into consideration & did he even talk to Devon about it beforehand to see if he would be triggered emotionally seeing him all hugged up with his dead wife’s lookalike? If the tables were turned, Nate would voice his opinion to Devon. Terrible pairing! What do ya’ll think?
                It is a terrible pairing but I don't think Devon cares since he's so happy with Elena and because he knows Amanda isn't Hillary. I also don't see Nate dating Amanda as him being selfish.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X